Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Kaysette posted:

i'm from grover haus and i say kill em all

Keeping in the spirit of the actual haus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7zPiTHjzVI

Grover standing there in the mud looking sad about his messed up house really aligns well with goon efforts in EE so far. I dunno if he ever fixed his house but I'm gonna probably guess not.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The as-yet-unnamed coalition has 4 corps as of the end of tonight, since there were space issues before. [HONK], [HAUS], [XBUX], and [MEAN]. When everyone gets off their 24 hour cooldown from leaving or getting kicked from Groon, both of the new ones should be at a decent capacity and we'll have plenty of room for more new people to filter in before we need to think about adding more.

Snail Information
May 29, 2010

Snailmancy
I'm ready to enter grover haus

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Because sexualizing Grover house is the most obvious and inevitable step in goon forum’s evolution.

Ch4ot1cEv17
Sep 16, 2019

Radio Free Kobold posted:

anyone with two brain cells to rub together will realize that trying to lead whole outfit, that accepting responsibility for all this, is about the most poisoned chalice in this entire game

Late to the party by like 3 pages but... THIS. ALL. OF. THIS.^^^^^^

Personally though I’d trade poisoned challace with beer bong filled with extract of nightshade, arsenic, and a fair amount of sulfuric acid...

I do NOT envy you Jazz... Best of luck cat-herder

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Blind Rasputin posted:

Because sexualizing Grover house is the most obvious and inevitable step in goon forum’s evolution.

Someone could mod some boobs onto groverhaus I am sure. They put boobs on a mudcrab in Skyrim.

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!
And just to point out: the pew remains incredibly good.

That's the CEO of a corp whose defense/ratting fleet we had mauled a couple hours prior getting his 130m+ Thorax popped when he came back into a Scout deadspace he had previously evidently failed to clear and ran right into the Big McHuge/Master42/Lucca D. Woodchipper Going Brrrr. This was just the capstone to an evening of dozens of ships getting popped for literally no goon losses at all. I think Big would have the fullest accounting of everything we killed on that one roam (and he was responsible for a lot of it).

Get in, go honk. This game is stupidly fun for a mobile title.

SpaceDrake fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Sep 1, 2020

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid

The Shortest Path posted:

The as-yet-unnamed coalition has 4 corps as of the end of tonight, since there were space issues before. [HONK], [HAUS], [XBUX], and [MEAN]. When everyone gets off their 24 hour cooldown from leaving or getting kicked from Groon, both of the new ones should be at a decent capacity and we'll have plenty of room for more new people to filter in before we need to think about adding more.

Sounds good. I bought a scram so I'm ready to lose it.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

lmao that thorax

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

groon easily murders another alliance without even playing the game

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
I really wish it were possible to set up a longer skill queue in this game. Even if you had to come back in every 24 hours to hit some button to keep it going, having to go in and tinker with it constantly whenever you want to fit some low-level skills in with the 100-hour one you're working on and completely forgetting what the hell you were trying to do in the first place gets a little frustrating. At least the ability to sneak those shorter ones into the front would be good (seeing as you get the same effect by just emptying the queue and redoing it with the short skill first).

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

Squashing Machine posted:

I really wish it were possible to set up a longer skill queue in this game. Even if you had to come back in every 24 hours to hit some button to keep it going, having to go in and tinker with it constantly whenever you want to fit some low-level skills in with the 100-hour one you're working on and completely forgetting what the hell you were trying to do in the first place gets a little frustrating. At least the ability to sneak those shorter ones into the front would be good (seeing as you get the same effect by just emptying the queue and redoing it with the short skill first).

I'm pretty sure it's somewhat intentional to make duo omega feel super convenient since you can just have an empty skill queue all the time and then when you have enough points expedite a skill and then back to empty skilling.

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

M. Night Skymall posted:

I'm pretty sure it's somewhat intentional to make duo omega feel super convenient since you can just have an empty skill queue all the time and then when you have enough points expedite a skill and then back to empty skilling.

drat, I hadn't thought of that. I'm in the $5 club right now and don't know what happens with that if you try to upgrade to duo.

Skyfire
Jul 2, 2004

drat, I hadn't thought of that. I'm in the $5 club right now and don't know what happens with that if you try to upgrade to duo.

It just adds on top of your existing omega

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

it tracks the two omegas on separate timers, so if you have half the $5 basic left when you buy standard, you'll have a full month of standard and half basic left.

nakieon
Aug 28, 2020

As an alpha, you start with 30 SPM and 50% empty skilling. Omega Basic gets you 5 SPM and 30% empty skilling. Omega Standard gets you 25 SPM and 20% empty skilling. Duo just gets you both, bringing you to a total of +30 SPM with your Alpha +30 and 50+30+20=100% empty skilling. Since I'm listing all of this, I may as well mention the neuro chips, which gets you +5 SPM each. Having everything gets you +75 SPM

By empty skilling, I mean when you are training no skills, what is the ratio of your SPM to Free SP generation. 100% means... well, 100%, which is incredibly useful if you don't know what you want to skill next or just want to save for something else unreleased yet (Scanning/Command for example)

nakieon fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Sep 1, 2020

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Thanks for the responses, good to know that it's additive with whatever you've currently got left.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

I want you all to know that the fact that there have already been three threads and, from what I can tell, multiple instances of goonfucking already is honestly just magical to me

you're all stars in my book

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

ChickenWing posted:

I want you all to know that the fact that there have already been three threads and, from what I can tell, multiple instances of goonfucking already is honestly just magical to me

We're speedrunning the EVE experience, and it's excellent.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

ChickenWing posted:

Chikkun come play

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

orange juche posted:

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

orange juche posted:

This is way more fun than most parts of playing the game.

But I will admit "finding a PI bot farm and blowing up their ships and then stealing all their stuff" was pretty great to watch too.

Happysafer
Feb 12, 2007

"You idiots!"
Looks like everyone that Pharnakes kicked can join the new corp, Goosefleet, now.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
[XBUX]
[HAUS]
[HONK]
[MEANS]

Join today!

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

24hrs is up, had to make the hardest decision and I ended up applying to HONK. Tough choice all around

Astryl
Feb 1, 2005

"15,000 hours of Diablo II isn't that much, dweeb."

Working to get the wiki back up for you duders.

Rynder
Mar 26, 2009
Oh good only 4-5 posts here today. Last time there was 100+ in the course of a day the corps blew up.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Theres always tomorrow

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Free Coercer 2 distribution has begun - check discord for details.

Goonunism delivers!

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Do Not Fear Jazz posted:

Working to get the wiki back up for you duders.

Thank you!

Applied to Goosefleet as Nosferatusoon but I fumble hosed the button before putting in my discord name (bigMackenzie)

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!

Demon Of The Fall posted:

[XBUX]
[HAUS]
[HONK]
[MEANS]

Join today!

These are in order of sexiness.

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Free Coercer 2 distribution has begun - check discord for details.

Goonunism delivers!
A chicken in every pot!

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
i left hisec and popped my first two ventures today. got a venture III into structure with my coercer before he got away.

feels good man

gonna use my new coercer II to gently caress some poo poo up.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

I do hope we get a Corp going that’s stable, and that this thread can become a place to help those who haven’t played eve online in a while.

I think what would really help us leave the drama behind and focus on making Eve echoes goon presence a good thing would be to remember our history.

Remember where we come from!

The Best FCs are dead. Long live the Best FCs!

https://youtu.be/0zqkJAxgnaA

https://youtu.be/dp0-I7P2uyU

https://youtu.be/fz3vFs7WY5U
(I mean really look at us fuckin slap)
(Also I’ll never forget villy’s nerdgasm at the beginning lol)

https://youtu.be/sGobBjJPJKk
TEST was good too. (I like this one because I was in that drake fleet spewing missiles into bubbles at the end and while most fleet ops were pretty boring, that was nuts and I’ll never forget).

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Syndicate Roam was a great success.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:popeye:

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Do not challenge the Bestowner.

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Ein Sexmonster posted:

What in the actual gently caress.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Ein Sexmonster posted:

Jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD
Goons have still ruined everything, but once again the void calls to me. Tell me its a bad idea to play this game please.