Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

Here's today's newsletter from my favorite Qanon lady!

She posts this babbling nonsense nonstop and has thousands of followers. It's baffling. It's also baffling that she's super worried about the child eating pedophile cabal yet she constantly posts pictures of her kids on social networks.

Man it's such a giveaway that lunatics are just incapable of being brief

It's always this run on stream of madness

I'm sure theres a fancy word for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Helsing posted:

That particular paragraph is a remarkable sequence of words. If you read to the next sentence you learn that Trump's hair is God's finger print in all of creation.

This person has literally no understanding of what the Golden Ratio is and it's pretty funny.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
That's like 10x worse than the first draft of an email summary of a meeting that I'd then spend an hour reorganizing and making easy to read and understand.

It's like a short hand note that gets jotted down that you gave to revisit and decide what you were actually trying to write down.

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
One thing that very few people know about is that Trump was working against the Cabal even before he was president. He discovered the Cabal when he was working teen beauty pageants. He was disgusted by it and started taking direct action. Look at where Trump was and where known pedophiles like Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain and Robin Williams were when they died. Then look at how many other pedophiles have been killed by strangling. Until he was President, he had to content himself with small time players but now he can go after the big fish.

Follow the white rabbit. Trust the plan.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Incelshok Na posted:

One thing that very few people know about is that Trump was working against the Cabal even before he was president. He discovered the Cabal when he was working teen beauty pageants. He was disgusted by it and started taking direct action. Look at where Trump was and where known pedophiles like Kate Spade, Anthony Bourdain and Robin Williams were when they died. Then look at how many other pedophiles have been killed by strangling. Until he was President, he had to content himself with small time players but now he can go after the big fish.

ok

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

Fame Douglas posted:

The base problem is that people are dummies.

It does matter that they're dummies. Partly that's an outcome of inequality, no realistic access to substantive education. And even if I'm someone with access but I'm still dumb, if I'm sort-of content too then I won't have the impulse to find explanations for my grievances, because there are none/few. There's less for a cult to work with to draw me in, I think.

Here's today's newsletter from my favorite Qanon lady!

I wonder if there's a named horror subgenre for this kind of writing.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

indiscriminately posted:

It does matter that they're dummies. Partly that's an outcome of inequality, no realistic access to substantive education. And even if I'm someone with access but I'm still dumb, if I'm sort-of content too then I won't have the impulse to find explanations for my grievances, because there are none/few. There's less for a cult to work with to draw me in, I think.

I know plenty of smart people who get duped by this kind of garbage. Qanon preys on the fears of people who have suffered sexual abuse as children, I think. It's all about people we're supposed to be trusting to care for us secretly being monsters.

Of course, once you get into trump being a time traveler and the queen being a lizard demon my hypothesis starts to break down a bit...

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
Things are hosed right now and deep down all of us wish it'd just...stop and go away. The reality is the answers are hard and probably far off, but Q offers a solution thats easy and could happen soon. Tomorrow even! I think that Dan Olson video was pretty insightful to note how flat earthers pivoted to QAnon as their doomsday cult failed to bear fruit. It does make me wonder what they'll do when Trump leaves office. The real fringe will stick around and keep doing the thing, some might even get violent but most arent going to do that so theyll need a new doomsday cult.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

RagnarokAngel posted:

Things are hosed right now and deep down all of us wish it'd just...stop and go away. The reality is the answers are hard and probably far off, but Q offers a solution thats easy and could happen soon. Tomorrow even! I think that Dan Olson video was pretty insightful to note how flat earthers pivoted to QAnon as their doomsday cult failed to bear fruit. It does make me wonder what they'll do when Trump leaves office. The real fringe will stick around and keep doing the thing, some might even get violent but most arent going to do that so theyll need a new doomsday cult.

They'll claim it was part of the plan all along or that Trumps still secretly in charge from his bunker in the now liberated underground adrenochrome prison in central park and just carry on with it.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

They’ll move on to the next fascist and say they never liked Trump.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Incelshok Na posted:

It’s real weird they’d use a Lewis Carrol reference. I mean they probably don’t know it but... he very definitely painted a number of naked portraits of Alice Liddel.

So you’d think they would be avoiding the white rabbit but they probably just think it’s from the matrix.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Also they would want the creators of the matrix dragged to the gas chambers if they knew who made the matrix.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Morningwoodpecker posted:

They'll claim it was part of the plan all along or that Trumps still secretly in charge from his bunker in the now liberated underground adrenochrome prison in central park and just carry on with it.

Oh I know some will. There will always be diehards who just move the date up. But most are going to move on and Trump leaving office with no arrests is going to be a breaking point for many.

Not that it will free them itll likely just shift them to some new cult.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Will it really bother them? My mom was antivax for a few years after I moved away and she’ll deny now that she ever was. People with soft brains like that rewrite history all the time. It’ll be like the satanic panic or something.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

BUT HERE YOU ARE

RagnarokAngel posted:

Oh I know some will. There will always be diehards who just move the date up. But most are going to move on and Trump leaving office with no arrests is going to be a breaking point for many.

Not that it will free them itll likely just shift them to some new cult.

The grifters will still want them around buying crap online from their cult. They'll offer some sort of delusional bridging theory to keep them firmly onboard and they'll probably run with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they just claim he's still in office and the election and change of administration is an MSM construct.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Ideally yeah they can just move on. And i know some are going to claim that Q is still in control. Im not really looking at either of those. Im looking at those who will need to find a new community once theyve decided this one failed them.

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

BUT HERE YOU ARE

RagnarokAngel posted:

Ideally yeah they can just move on. And i know some are going to claim that Q is still in control. Im not really looking at either of those. Im looking at those who will need to find a new community once theyve decided this one failed them.

I'm not sure they can recognise failure.

This all started with a failed prediction about Hillary's arrest, that became clone/body double whatever. The go to excuse for a lot of the other failed predictions is to congratulate themselves that by getting the word out they stopped the thing.

Alex Jones has predicted something catastrophic on a weekly basis since he started out selling supplies to doomsday preppers for Y2K, being demonstrably wrong never did him any harm.

Other than recently in court obviously.

Bucky Fullminster
Apr 13, 2007

RagnarokAngel posted:

Things are hosed right now and deep down all of us wish it'd just...stop and go away. The reality is the answers are hard and probably far off

This might help with some of it: https://link.medium.com/zOhmoKW1J9

Thoughtless
Feb 1, 2007

Doesn't think, just types.
Something I am noticing about the qult is that, while I am seeing local individuals in Sweden buying into it, it's not taking off here. When someone posts about it on our large variety of awful forums, people usually gang up on whoever does it. As in, "well this bit isn't true", "these pictures are from somewhere else", and so on. And basically call them out as either crazy or foreign agents, and chase them off.

I wonder if it might be because of having a more accessible mental health system. It's not great mind you, but at least poor people can see therapists and psychologists.

(granted we might have an actual qult somewhere, but I've not seen it yet).

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

If the kind of stuff I hear from Crazy Leslee is any indication, they'll either claim that the Deep State betrayed their god-king Trump, or he's still secretly in charge of the whole world. Remember, the only thing more powerful than Donald Trump is the Deep State. It can't possibly be that he and the republican party are indescribably repugnant on literally every level, there has to be some grand conspiracy.

The mean part of me wants to hope that they'll all have mental breakdowns when he loses, but let's be real, none of these people were sane to begin with.

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Thoughtless posted:

Something I am noticing about the qult is that, while I am seeing local individuals in Sweden buying into it, it's not taking off here. When someone posts about it on our large variety of awful forums, people usually gang up on whoever does it. As in, "well this bit isn't true", "these pictures are from somewhere else", and so on. And basically call them out as either crazy or foreign agents, and chase them off.

I wonder if it might be because of having a more accessible mental health system. It's not great mind you, but at least poor people can see therapists and psychologists.

I would have thought that here in Canada as well but...

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/anti-mask-protest-montreal-1.5722033

indiscriminately
Jan 19, 2007

I know plenty of smart people who get duped by this kind of garbage. Qanon preys on the fears of people who have suffered sexual abuse as children, I think. It's all about people we're supposed to be trusting to care for us secretly being monsters.

Of course, once you get into trump being a time traveler and the queen being a lizard demon my hypothesis starts to break down a bit...

I believe this is a factor too for some people. My dad is a smart, successful, organized person who was sexually abused as a child (though he would never admit this) and when he encounters the subject of child sexual abuse his limbic system takes over and his critical thinking goes out the window. I think he's immune to QAnon because of his politics but if his life had gone a little differently, ...

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-11/qanon-website-shuts-down-after-n-j-man-identified-as-operator

quote:

A popular website for posts about the conspiracy group QAnon abruptly shut down after a fact-checking group identified the developer as a New Jersey man.

Qmap.pub is among the largest websites promoting the QAnon conspiracy, with over 10 million visitors in July, according to web analytics firm SimilarWeb Ltd., and served as the primary archive of QAnon’s posts. The website aggregates posts by Q, the anonymous figure behind the QAnon theory, and the creator of the Qmap.pub website is known online only as “QAppAnon.”

The fact-checking site Logically.ai identified Jason Gelinas of New Jersey on Sept. 10 as the “developer and mouthpiece” for the site. New Jersey state records connect QAppAnon to Gelinas’s home address, Bloomberg found.

Reached outside his home, Gelinas declined to comment on the Logically report, saying only that someone had sent it to him on Twitter after it was published.

“I’m not going to comment on any of that,” Gelinas said when asked if he was behind the website Qmap. “I’m not going to get involved. I want to stay out of it.”

Wearing an American flag baseball cap, Gelinas said that QAnon is a “patriotic movement to save the country.”

Hours after the initial contact from Bloomberg News, the website was no longer accessible.

A LinkedIn profile for Gelinas says he works as an information security analyst at Citigroup. Citigroup declined to comment.

The QAnon theory posits that President Donald Trump is battling a “deep state” ring of child-sex traffickers. It has already motivated some domestic extremists to violent acts or to threaten violence, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Read More: QAnon, the Conspiracy Web Creeping Into U.S. Politics: QuickTake

As some in Trump’s inner circle have shown signs of support for the conspiracy or its followers, questions have swirled about the identities of those responsible for promoting it. In August, Trump said that QAnon followers are “people who love our country.” The president’s director of social media, Dan Scavino, as well as the President’s son, Eric Trump, have posted QAnon imagery.

QAppAnon, the online name of qmap’s creator, also runs a Patreon account, which receives more than $3,000 a month in donations, according to the Patreon site. In March, QAppAnon announced on Patreon an upcoming Android app named “Armor of God,” a social network for followers of QAnon.

In Armor of God’s Google Play Store profile, the service describes itself as a platform “designed for patriots worldwide to create and share content including prayers, news, memes and posts.” The developer’s email address listed on the Google Play page is “support@patriotplatforms.com.”

According to New Jersey state business records, Patriot Platforms LLC’s address matches Gelinas’s home address. After a Bloomberg News investigation, the Armor of God app was no longer accessible on the Google Play store.

According to its website, Patriot Platforms “is a technology company building next generation social media applications and tools.” The description is similar to the buisness purpose stated on the New Jersey business record linked to Gelinas’s home address: “create next generation news and social media platforms.”As of Friday, the Patriot Platforms website was also offline.

— With assistance by Jennifer Surane, and Daniel Zuidijk

Incelshok Na fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Sep 13, 2020

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Thoughtless posted:

I dont think thats it. The qult is not just a "haha these people are craaaaaazy" thing and its unproductive to think that way. Like the whole idea is crazy no question but otherwise mentally stable people can be sucked into conspiracy theories or cults if they hit them at a particularly emotionally vulnerable moment. The ability to see a therapist doesn't neccesarily help with that, it can be a mitigating factor sure but its not a cure all.

QAnons ability to reach past America is honestly rather surprising to me since its so America centric. It makes stabs at saying the "deep state" is an international cabal but its power rests firmly in Donald Trump enacting change. Its hard to get numbers but im going to assume that outside the us, qanon membership is pretty small but if theyre willing to buy into it theyre already the real crazies, and real crazies make the news.

Sweden likely has its own conspiracy theories more suited to its population like anti muslim rhetoric or whatever.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
There's a really strong evangelism streak in it which causes it to both have a growing reach and also appear to have a bigger reach than it really does. The people that are into it are really into it and really loud about being into it.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

I think thats true, its a very easy to compartmentalize conspiracy. Im sure a lot of people are like "well im not sure about the harvesting adrenochrome thing but i do hate Hillary Clinton".

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
I'm enjoying the QAnon polling narrative right now. Any poll that shows Biden/Harris up by any margin is a "fake poll". Even from the same pollster; whether the results are valid or not is dependent on what the results are. They're really mad about the Fox News poll that shows Biden up 5. Of course, they no longer trust Fox News because Fox News occasionally does honest reporting.

"Trump is going to win in a popular vote and electoral landslide!", they say, based on a tiny cherry-picked subset of polls from specific states that show Trump up by a very small margin.

[edit]
My current bet is that if there's a Biden win, there will be a temporary split in the QAnon community: Half will say the election is invalid and that Trump is still our Shadow President and that Joe Biden will be locked up for Evil Crimes any minute now. The other half will say "trust in The Plan, this was intentional, look at him playing 9 dimensional chess for the past 11 months making himself so unpopular and constantly embroiled by scandal that he lost, now he can do the real work from behind the scenes with less scrutiny!"

New Yorp New Yorp fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Sep 13, 2020

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

BUT HERE YOU ARE
They'll say he only needed to be in power for one term to recruit the right people and put the mechanisms in place to carry on the fight in the shadows, because that's where the satanists operate.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Epstein island is actually tracey island and trump is gonna lead the thunderbirds and that's why he went there.

Some say he still sleeps beneath the mountain and will one day awake in the time of america's greatest need and drive the satanists back to the sea.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
I know it's crazy cult stuff but I don't understand how Qultists can be so on the lookout for pedophiles but not find Trump's "MAGA Babe" apparel for little girls alarming. The pedophiles are real and laughing at them.

stillvisions
Oct 15, 2014

I really should have come up with something better before spending five bucks on this.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

As a rule I don’t watch youtube videos longer than an hour, but this one is good and probably Dan’s best. I had never really thought about how all the screaming racists in Kohl’s getting posted on twitter back in 2016 used the specific phrase “Trump is going to make you go away,” nor how that behavior fits into reactionary embrace of conspiracism. Eliminationism as epistemic closure makes so much sense.

Yeah, one thing that video does is give me some credence to my hunch that for every true believer there's more who are Central Park Karen, smirking and saying "well, I'll just call the cops and say I feel threatened". They have power, even when they know they're full of poo poo, and if anything that makes them even more insufferable.

Harold Fjord posted:

I know it's crazy cult stuff but I don't understand how Qultists can be so on the lookout for pedophiles but not find Trump's "MAGA Babe" apparel for little girls alarming. The pedophiles are real and laughing at them.
I mean, this all spun up on 8chan, the board where you went if you got banned from 4chan, and "posting child porn" was one of a handful of reasons that could actually get you banned from 4chan. That irony was long lost.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Harold Fjord posted:

The American public has a pretty inaccurate view on pedophilia, and Qanon especially. And you can't really blame them, it's deeply unpleasant to think about.

Your average American thinks that "a pedophile" is an outside threat, someone who is easily identifiable and avoidable. They're the people offering candy in a white van, or people leering over park fences during playtime. While those people certainly exist, people don't like confronting the fact that most molestation is done by someone the child knows and trusts, which oftentimes means it's someone who the parents know and trust.

Qanon goes a step further in this, saying that pedophilia is an institution. Not only are pedophiles easily identifiable as such, but they're all in it together. If you catch one pedophile, they'll be able to point out other pedophiles, and then those pedophiles will give up other pedophiles, and pretty sure they'll lead investigators all the way up the ladder to Satanic Dragon Hillary Clinton. Then pedophilia will be eradicated and we'll live in the new Golden Age!

I read a tweet somewhere saying that the Venn Diagram between Qanon people and people who wouldn't believe their kid telling them that a relative was molesting them is a circle, and I'd largely agree. Even if they're well-meaning, their "research" gives them an incredibly warped view on how things like this actually work.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

The American public has a pretty inaccurate view on pedophilia, and Qanon especially. And you can't really blame them, it's deeply unpleasant to think about.

Your average American thinks that "a pedophile" is an outside threat, someone who is easily identifiable and avoidable. They're the people offering candy in a white van, or people leering over park fences during playtime. While those people certainly exist, people don't like confronting the fact that most molestation is done by someone the child knows and trusts, which oftentimes means it's someone who the parents know and trust.

Qanon goes a step further in this, saying that pedophilia is an institution. Not only are pedophiles easily identifiable as such, but they're all in it together. If you catch one pedophile, they'll be able to point out other pedophiles, and then those pedophiles will give up other pedophiles, and pretty sure they'll lead investigators all the way up the ladder to Satanic Dragon Hillary Clinton. Then pedophilia will be eradicated and we'll live in the new Golden Age!

I read a tweet somewhere saying that the Venn Diagram between Qanon people and people who wouldn't believe their kid telling them that a relative was molesting them is a circle, and I'd largely agree. Even if they're well-meaning, their "research" gives them an incredibly warped view on how things like this actually work.

I'd change the specific phrasing to "subset" but I agree in principle.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

quote:

Let's go a little deeper with this Q drop.

Who benefits the Most?
The greatest Hoax Ever
The Roman Catholic Church--- Esau and Jacob. Esau= Rome--- Vatican City--- protection of the Black Nobility J€SU!t Bloodlines. Two warring Kingdoms.... Biblical.
Satan---Lucifer---Serpent

VIRUS or Election?
Bill Gates Microsoft--- did Bill Gates help create this lab created Virus that came from Wuhan? Yes. Bill Gates is a puppet of the Black Nobility JESU!T Order.

Also, who wins China? J€SU!T Order.

Lab or Nature?
Open the Schools--- why are the schools closed? Where do you vote? Schools. See why they have kept the schools closed? Yep. Now, trace and track the school's closed..... Infiltrtion over invasion.
Foiling Illuminati--- Black Nobility J€SU!T Order trying to foil the election. They won't win.
Fifth Column--- Illuminati Black Nobility Bloodlines--- wannabe Merovingian Dynasty--- Vatican City--- protection from prosecution.
What do we know about the Black Nobility J€SU!T Order, they created the NASI's. What did the NASI'S create? Bioweapons (man made disease).
A Witch Hunt? The hunter's have become the hunted. They're trying to prevent what's coming. Nothing can stop what's coming.

J€SU!T Order oath:
I do further declare ,that I will help and assist and advise all or any of HIS HOLNESS AGENTS in any place whatever, I shall be and do my upmost to EXTIRATE(to pull up by the roots,to destrory:extermininate) THE HERTICAL PROTESTANT or LIBERALS DOCTRINES and destroy all their pretended powers,LEGAL or otherwise."

"I do further promise and declare, that I will, when opportunity presents, MAKE and WAGE RELENTLESS WAR, SECETLY or OPENLY(whatever takes) against all HERETICS,
(anyone who gets in their way)
Protestants and liberals, as I am directed to do

EXTIRPATE and EXTERINATE them from the face of the WHOLE EARTH, and NOT SPARE niether SEX,AGE nor Condition,and I will HANG,WASTE,BOIL,FLAY,STRANGLE and BURY ALIVE these infamous HERETICS; Rip up the Stomachs and Wombs of their women and CRUSH their INFANTS HEADS against the wall. In ORDER TO ANNIHILATE FOREVER THEIR EXCRABLE RACE.

Coincidence or Foreknowledge?
They knew. Nothing is a coincidence.
The United Nations helped perpetrated this nightmare. Pre-planned. United Nations--- Treason. UNITED Nations is the Illuminati Black Nobility J€SU!T Order Government.

They were planning for this the whole time. But they weren't expecting Trump to Win. The goal was Hillary(Hillary was a J€SU!T Order Puppet) but she lost. They intentionally got rid of our resources so when the virus hit, it would kill millions. But Trump released the cures, and they weren't expecting him to win. So the backup plan for CV was to try and destroy Trump. Foreknowledge= pre-planned. But who's behind this on a greater scale? The Puppet Masters--- The Black Nobility J€SUIT Bloodlines--- who's oath is constant WAR and Destruction. What is the oath of the J€SU!T Order?

They know the second term they're done. War at all costs, power protected through manufactured destruction. Same as the riots they have created and the anarchist's they have breed and let loose. All the same puppet master, the goal is our destruction.

They will not win. We will overcome.

We are in a silent war for our existence.

They picked the wrong group to gently caress
with.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
So, uh, how much would it break Radium’s lovely code to change a user name to “J€SU!T Order Z!0N!$t N@si”? Asking for a friend.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Blue Moonlight posted:

So, uh, how much would it break Radium’s lovely code to change a user name to “J€SU!T Order Z!0N!$t N@si”? Asking for a friend.

You literally cannot use a name like, it will cause the whole forums to meltdown. Who do you think is behind the writing of the Radium code?

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
While most normies are just now coming around to colloidal silver as a cure, those who are truly awake have always known of the curative power of radiation. Radium, with his name, was signaling to us that he knew.

Mods knew.

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
I’m watching the Fall of the Cabal “documentary” and wow it’s a blast of concentrated crazy. I’m up to the part about the Dutch royal family all being nazis, which is the first thing that sounds pretty plausible to me, so I guess that’s how conspiracy theories spread.

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

Ah yes the “Nasis”. And those people who are super Catholic... China.

Makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Xiahou Dun posted:

Ah yes the “Nasis”. And those people who are super Catholic... China.

Makes sense.

In a lot of circles "Catholics" and the "Jesuits" are like the Jews. It's not really about the real world religion it's the mysticism of a stand in as a mind controlling elite.