Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

bump_fn posted:

american evangelicalism has nothing to do with christianity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!

lmao right before that

quote:

Therefore Death expands its jaws,

opening wide its mouth;

into it will descend their nobles and masses

with all their brawlers and revelers.

So people will be brought low

and everyone humbled,

the eyes of the arrogant humbled.

But the Lord Almighty will be exalted by his justice,

and the holy God will be proved holy by his righteous acts.

Then sheep will graze as in their own pasture;

lambs will feed among the ruins of the rich.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

prefect posted:

:ssh: they don't actually give a poo poo about the bible

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2Vrc2R1oGU

This channel sucks poo poo but this guy is 100% correct in everything he says in this video.

guns are toys for morons. don't own/touch guns and you don't have to worry about any of this poo poo.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Right wing militias are talking about showing up armed to polling places to keep the wrong sort of people from voting, but you do you.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

akadajet posted:

guns are toys for morons. don't own/touch guns and you don't have to worry about any of this poo poo.

the whole point of the rules is that you don't 'worry' about anything because you know for a fact where things are pointed, what things are loaded, and what's behind what you're shooting at all times. its only when people break the rules that it becomes a stressy thing.

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

they were also going to kidnap the governor of michigan

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah those dudes hosed up harrrrrrrd. chuds are so fail lmao

Apr 7, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

yeah those dudes hosed up harrrrrrrd. chuds are so fail lmao

as has been said, 9/10ths of them are idiot gently caress losers who can't and won't do poo poo.

unfortunately there are enough of them that the one in ten who are actually able to effectuate problems make up a sizable group.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Penguissimo posted:

they were also going to kidnap the governor of michigan

https://t.co/kKpKr07FQ5

lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
they failed to build a simple pipe bomb at a chud picnic, and still decided they had the chops to kidnap a governor

Apr 7, 2003

Yeah, for every Stephen Paddock you have a shitload of Barney Fife types lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

how long before president wetly speaks up in their defense?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
"I'm back because I am a perfect physical specimen and I'm extremely young. And so I'm lucky in that way," Trump said. Trump, at 74, is clinically obese and has known heart issues.

lol he actually said those word things

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

"I'm back because I am a perfect physical specimen and I'm extremely young. And so I'm lucky in that way," Trump said. Trump, at 74, is clinically obese and has known heart issues.

lol he actually said those word things

Read up on the cult of christian self-help

dude 100% subscribes to it and it centers around the idea that god made you and he wouldn't let you think evil thoughts, ergo the problem isn't you, it's the people who aren't bending to your will.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/what-trump-learned-from-a-famous-fraud_b_5a0b6473e4b060fb7e59d463

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
every day the evidence for my quantum leap theory of trump mounts

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Cold on a Cob posted:

lol. imagine the look of horror on his face when he leaps into 2020, looks into a mirror, and sees a bloated, scowling, orange boomer staring back at him.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
it's the "extremely young" part that gets me. when i think extremely young, i think "just got shot out of a cooter" young.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

please explain

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Cold on a Cob posted:

they did that -- the episode with the r-word in the intro

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

President Beep posted:

lol. imagine the look of horror on his face when he leaps into 2020, looks into a mirror, and sees a bloated, scowling, orange boomer staring back at him.

he thinks he is very good looking, even now

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/aubreyhirsch/status/1314207260298506241?s=21

juchejuice mood presdident

Apr 7, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

he thinks he is very good looking, even now

yeah, the important thing to realize about his schtick is that he's the greatest believer in it lol

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

please explain

Cold on a Cob posted:

i'm starting to develop this head-canon where Quantum Leap is real and right now Scott Bakula is trapped in Trump and has been for a few months now. he has to get trump impeached or deposed before the election but he's not allowed to tip his hand and ethically he refuses to do really bad stuff like hurt a child or anything like that. trump's handlers now think he's completely insane and won't let him out of a room in the bunker, but he's got his phone so he's tweeting whatever he can to get as much of america against him as he can as quickly as he can. the entire time, dean stockwell is screaming at him to DO SOMETHING before they run out of time.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
jesus christ it was JUNE when i first i posted that

i need to go lie down

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
in my head-canon he's getting desperate and working around the rules by "accidentally" infecting people with covid

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
https://twitter.com/jonny290/status/1314260845275148288

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/nachdermas/status/1314219491191070729?s=21

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

is this a real quote because holy poo poo lmaoooooo

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

bump_fn posted:

is this a real quote because holy poo poo lmaoooooo

it's fake.

now that piss tape? absolutely real.

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
it's awesome that fakers can go that far and we legitimately have no idea

Apr 7, 2003

it's real, he said that, and I'll tell everyone he said that. gently caress it.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1314031770426322945

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
i hate that poo poo he does with his hands. the waving around, the thumbs up, all of it.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wow i just cannot keep up with this 4D chess

Covid drug given to Trump developed using cells derived from aborted fetus

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

tbf, i don't see trump sincerely giving a gently caress about abortion beyond trying to ham it up for the crazy evangelical types

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

well yeah, he doesn’t sincerely give a gently caress about anything other than his own prosperity

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

The_Franz posted:

tbf, i don't see trump sincerely giving a gently caress about abortion beyond trying to ham it up for the crazy evangelical types

my favorite book! *points to bible. never opened*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
dudes rock