Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Declaration of War

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

That was a pretty good bait-and-switch with Amduscias. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point that Sabnock was the one to talk him down. Also, is it just me or does Meimei have the same eyes and verbal tic as Stolas Suzy?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
IT BEGINS

when I saw this:

all I could see was her dancing like this

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
I have been slacking on reading this with 9 unread chapters, but this arc has been great stuff so far. Lots of great little character visuals (which I've picked out a few below), panels and writing. Iruma reading off a list of embarassing Purson stuff followed by the bonding was the highlight of a good set of chapters.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
The Path You Choose

Why can't it be Saturday already?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Purson's mom is just the best :allears:

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
The Sound of Anticipation

It really feels like the class has come so far.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nemo2342 posted:

The Sound of Anticipation

It really feels like the class has come so far.

That and the author is creatable of drawing some of the most adorable expressions I have ever seen.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

The next chapter is going to be so friggin' good.

Godspeed, cleaners. You are going to need it.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

"When I grow up, I'm gonna be a proper swordsman. One with clothes."
Chapter. I have such a stupid grin on my face.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I really want to see this animated one day because that was so good.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Nice to see the father was present for his son's debut...I think? Whole chapter kicked rear end, RIP the typesetters and redrawers.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
In a series that is already overflowing with great panels, this one took the cake. I've read it twice now and I'm still enthralled with it.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Well that was spectacular.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

You absolute loving madmen, y'all released it so early. Bravo, to the misfit class and Misfit Scans, especially the redrawers and typesetters.

Eyre Kneed
Jul 1, 2008

Can someone caught up to the raws spoil something for me? Have we found out what Sullivan's (and by extension Iruma's) family magic is yet? If they haven't, do you have any guesses? I'm completely stumped.

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Can we talk about the raws here?

I don't think anything's been confirmed for Sullivan. But also, I don't read Japanese, I just look at the pretty pictures.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I always assumed it was his time-stop... Or is that just regular magic he's really good at using?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

limeicebreakers posted:

Can we talk about the raws here?

I don't think anything's been confirmed for Sullivan. But also, I don't read Japanese, I just look at the pretty pictures.

I assume it is regular spoiler policy here so just make sure if you talking about raws make it very clear what you are doing.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
The Demon King's Sound

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

10 points to Gryffindor!

So many people compare Iruma to the previous demon king. I wonder how that's going to pan out (aside from Iruma becoming the new demon king ofc).

Eyre Kneed
Jul 1, 2008

limeicebreakers posted:

10 points to Gryffindor!

So many people compare Iruma to the previous demon king. I wonder how that's going to pan out (aside from Iruma becoming the new demon king ofc).

Have we seen the old king's hair color? I'd bet money on a re-incarnation.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
tiiiiiiime looooop

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Salute to the Winners

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Another great couple of chapters.

It is cute that people are starting to catching on about Ameri's massive crush on Iruma.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i love it whenever we see Full Female Gaze Iruma

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

limeicebreakers posted:

10 points to Gryffindor!

Well there are currently 13 powerful demons who run things, plus the (absent) demon king. The Misfits Class has 13 members, and if we toss in Ameri then the numbers match up pretty nicely.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
A Grand Banquet

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

Chapter!

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Purson is cool and good

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

What a wonderful way to wrap up the arc.

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

The Eyes

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Black and White Demons

Nemo2342 fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Nov 22, 2020

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
Chapter 175: Iruma's Partner

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

so ali is delkira for sure, right

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Patware posted:

so ali is delkira for sure, right

In Chapter 45 Ali says their name is Arikured, though the translation notes point out that it's basically the characters for Delkira reversed. Unfortunately that chapter hasn't been retranslated yet, but yeah it's very heavily implied that Ali is Delkira (or at least some part of him).

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

He immediately tries to book it when the leash is removed :allears:

amigolupus
Aug 25, 2017

This was the previous chapter, but whenever Kirio shows up, I just let out a deep sigh and wish this nerd stops derailing the plot so we could go back to what really matters: When would Iruma and Amelie go on their next date?

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

amigolupus posted:

This was the previous chapter, but whenever Kirio shows up, I just let out a deep sigh and wish this nerd stops derailing the plot so we could go back to what really matters: When would Iruma and Amelie go on their next date?

I 100% feel the same way. I understand that the author wants to set up some antagonists for the misfits to overcome when they ascend to their rightful places ruling the demon world, but I'd much rather read a chapter about Iruma and Amelie at the aquarium.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poltergrift
Feb 16, 2014

While we're on the subject of Ali, considering the Legendary Leaf was set up to find the least demonic demon and everyone keeps talking about how Iruma and Dercila are similar, what odds are we putting on Dercila being human/formerly human, now a weird ring spirit?