Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Mr. Nice! posted:

loving same. i live in north florida and everyone immediately assumes they can just say the most racist poo poo to me. i have a bigass black lives matters flag i'm hanging as soon as the pole comes in, though.

This has happened a bunch to my mom who is a fairly white skinned Indian lady. Luckily my mom is fairly outspoken and will tell people to stfu.

The chuds at my office just don't give a poo poo who's listening. They used to talk FBI crime stats, the blacks, etc right across the cubicle loud enough so anyone could hear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
oh we have some very liberal signs here on the peninsula. but it's less about what they say, and more about what they don't say

IN THIS HOUSE, WE BELIEVE:
black lives matter town is 1.6% black
women's rights are human rights just not the right to an equal wage
no human is illegal otherwise who would do my gardening
science is real except vaccine science
love is love but only one couple per house, stay away from my parking spot
kindness is everything now kindly pay rent or quit

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
the best part might be the half-tempo rapping so the average tump voter can understand it lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Kenny Logins posted:

the best part might be the half-tempo rapping so the average tump voter can understand it lol

the best part is trump coming out to a song about depression and self-doubt

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://twitter.com/tuckercarlson/status/1321608055549775872?s=21

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

must suck to have someone gently caress with your mail

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Funny thing guys, you know those totally damning documents that we've been harping on about for weeks? They just disappeared! We don't have them any more! Guess you'll just have to take our word that they totally existed and said what we say they said, right?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

ERM... Actually I have stellar scores on the surveys, and every year students tell me that my classes are the best ones they’ve ever taken.
i'm not going to watch that video but i assume the thrust of it is that they can't produce the documents because the loving libtards stole them.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

in a sense the documents are the lies we told along the way

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
every time tucker carlson comes up i think of his big ol’ sourpuss face and lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
......whatever THAT is

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

i'm not going to watch that video but i assume the thrust of it is that they can't produce the documents because the loving libtards stole them.

they're blaming the USPS lmao

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Kazinsal posted:

they're blaming the USPS lmao

wow. this conspiracy goes all the way to the top

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
love to go on my highly rated TV show watched by millions and say "well ahh duhhhh sorry guys dog ate my homework"

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

isn't this the cover they used for the new gears of war?

lmfao i just looked it up....

it was magic the gathering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5W9t62t10I

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

DELETE CASCADE posted:

they shot a mural of a black face. they shot it because it's black. they're not going to shoot you, for all they know you're a fellow god-fearing trump-voting white supremacist just like them. i mean if you show up at their protest wearing blm cycling kit that might be different

Tori lives in a Latinx neighborhood and if the CHUDs decide to do a Rwanda they aren’t even going to think about distinguishing among its fairer and darker skinned residents, unless a given lighter-skinned one happens to also be wearing boogaloo, proud boy, or confederate livery

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

They're accepting that Biden is going to win and are positioning themselves for their next Benghazi expeditions

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
sorry viewers, my dog ate my damning hunter biden documents

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i hate the democrats!

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team
telling my boss that hillary clinton is my blocker in tomorrow's standup

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdFC0KNbRV8

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

holy gently caress i had no idea this guy was such a piece of garbage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLk1668PIY0

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh yeah mike rowe loving SUCKSSSSSS

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
look up his contract for personal responsibility or whatever it's called. i can't read it any more.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
as soon as somebody lets the words "if you work really hard you can succeed" out of their mouth i instantly dismiss them as a jabbering idiot

the problem is that these folks still get platforms on tlc or cnn or whatever

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

with lots of hard work you too can get an rsi

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

how much are rsis worth usually

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

how much are rsis worth usually

-10 to -15k in america if you get the surgery to not even cure it, but just keep you working

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i've got cubital tunnel syndrome from computer work, which means that my ring and pinky fingers on both hands have a weird curl and are constantly buzzing in the exact same way that you experience when you hit your funny bone (same nerve). i have felt this every waking hour for the past eighteen years. i get to do 10-20 mins of PT a day just to be comfortable enough to retain my job in mild pain versus losing it altogether. also i cant play guitar 10% as well as i used to. cool.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

that’s why they pay you the big bucks jonny

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its true. im building a sweet computer next week so im pretty excited about that

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
oh yeah it's called the SWEAT pledge, and lo and behold:

i'm done. good night.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Roosevelt posted:

oh yeah it's called the SWEAT pledge, and lo and behold:

i'm done. good night.

yeah mike rowe is loving garbage. a lovely cal grad turned into QVC hostman slinging overpriced garbage turned into literally LARPing as a Hard Working Blue Collar Whisperer Man for big moneys just showing up to pose for a second with some labor and tell them to keep working hard one day they'll succeed

speaking of cock bros, brace belden/pisspiggrandad did an extremely good two-parter podcast on them recently:
https://soundcloud.com/trueanonpod/kochd-up-part-i
https://black-epstein-feed-trueanon.sounder.fm/episode/episode-95-kochd-up-part-2?page=3

it can't be understated just how strong and in the game the cock bros have been working to push their ideology through the likes of Mike Rowes and other convenient puppets in advancing their goals--many many decades in the making and it's almost all come to fruitition. they've been trying to kill the USPS for like 30+ years just because fuckyou and are close to succeeding. The ending to the last episode there is also :discourse:

Xaris fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Oct 29, 2020

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

brother

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

leave us alone, dumb northern hemisphere media personalities

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertai...M2N2V7UGCFJZZ4/

Covid 19 coronavirus: Fox News host Laura Ingraham attacks New Zealand Covid response

A right-wing television host in the US has spread misinformation about New Zealand's response to the Covid-19 pandemic, sharing an old clip of Jacinda Ardern and claiming the Government is "throwing people into quarantine camps".

Laura Ingraham, host of Fox News' The Ingraham Angle, made the claims on her show yesterday, joining a growing number of right-wing pundits overseas who are casting New Zealand's response as a threat to freedom.

"The American left and their media poodles have long held up New Zealand as the model for how to properly deal with a lot of things, including Covid, but anyone who loves freedom should take note because the Kiwis have a terrifying new response to rising Covid case numbers," Ingraham said.

"They're throwing people into quarantine camps."

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

the richest country in the history of the world

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/can-humans-eat-dog-food

quote:

Can Humans Eat Dog Food?

Short-term consumption
Foodborne illness
Bottom line

In times of emergency or economic uncertainty, people often seek innovative methods for survival.

In the wake of food shortages or insufficient funds to buy groceries, you may find yourself wondering if your dog’s food is a viable option to help get you out of a bind.

After all, if your dog enjoys scraps of human food from time to time, maybe it can work the other way around, too.

This article reviews whether it’s safe for humans to eat dog food, including risks to consider if you’re contemplating chowing down on some puppy chow.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

leave us alone, dumb northern hemisphere media personalities

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertai...M2N2V7UGCFJZZ4/

Covid 19 coronavirus: Fox News host Laura Ingraham attacks New Zealand Covid response

A right-wing television host in the US has spread misinformation about New Zealand's response to the Covid-19 pandemic, sharing an old clip of Jacinda Ardern and claiming the Government is "throwing people into quarantine camps".

Laura Ingraham, host of Fox News' The Ingraham Angle, made the claims on her show yesterday, joining a growing number of right-wing pundits overseas who are casting New Zealand's response as a threat to freedom.

"The American left and their media poodles have long held up New Zealand as the model for how to properly deal with a lot of things, including Covid, but anyone who loves freedom should take note because the Kiwis have a terrifying new response to rising Covid case numbers," Ingraham said.

"They're throwing people into quarantine camps."

cracks me up. they show a video of our prime minister saying, you stay 14 days in quarantine, and if you refuse the test, guess what, another 14 days. truly facist methodology

and they're also saying we've only had 25 deaths, basically, its not enough deaths

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Oct 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it is disturbing when I read twitter though how completely out of context and out their mind people are about this

and they've turned me. it's now clear our rights are hosed. I can't believe i'm not allowed to drive drunk.