Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
not me because it’ll mean that elections are pretty much over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

i'm always surprised to see the named plaintiffs on these. like, boy howdy you must be real dedicated to the cause to put your name on something looking to disenfranchise over a million of your neighbours.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Stringent posted:

i kinda hope he manages to do it, the reactions will be interesting to say the least
Hope in one hand and poo poo in the other, see which one gets full 🤷‍♀️

I mean, gently caress, they haven't exactly been making quality filings so far

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

President Beep posted:

not me because it’ll mean that elections are pretty much over

good, elections suck

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
:thunk:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

e: forgot that the state SC is elected

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Why the DNC isn't suing states where the GOP margin of victory is relatively narrow is beyond me, you have to play dirty against people like this.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Why the DNC isn't suing states where the GOP margin of victory is relatively narrow is beyond me, you have to play dirty against people like this.

so they can get laughed out of the court room? this entire thing is just jones day negging some partners they want to gently caress with while bilking republicans for money.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
these lawsuits are all going to be tossed because they're all bullshit built on bullshit and even the chudges are tossing this poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

massive voter fraud happened on a national scale and the scotus should throw all votes out. in this lawsuit I...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my proof? do your research!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
you know the proof. you know it, i don't have to explain.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

the dnc has figured out that they can either have a $190k a year campaign job forever and not do anything, or have a $195k a year cabinet position and have to do actual work. so they choose to be literal loving losers

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Jonny 290 posted:

the dnc has figured out that they can either have a $190k a year campaign job forever and not do anything, or have a $195k a year cabinet position and have to do actual work. so they choose to be literal loving losers

lol if you wouldnt take this deal

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

fart simpson posted:

lol if you wouldnt take this deal

thats the fuckin' problem, its the clearly superior option

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8199_story.html

https://twitter.com/teammothership/status/1315699824038154249

I should have gotten in on this when I lived in the DC area.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
Electoral Industrial Complex

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i mean if we've learned anything from the last four years its that the cabinet people dont do a lot of work either

also the donors expect something so if you keep losing at some point they're gonna wonder what the gently caress they're paying you for

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

kitten emergency posted:

also the donors expect something so if you keep losing at some point they're gonna wonder what the gently caress they're paying you for

keeping leftists as far away from power as possible :ssh:

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Jabor posted:

keeping leftists as far away from power as possible :ssh:

leftists do a pretty good job of that without any help

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Mr. Nice! posted:

these lawsuits are all going to be tossed because they're all bullshit built on bullshit and even the chudges are tossing this poo poo.

*have been tossed

they're 0-12 now even in red states with right-leaning judges like texas. the judges have been making it clear they're getting pissed at the gop's antics and are tossing them out with prejudice in some cases

the point of these lawsuits isn't to get anything accomplished. they're just milking their rube followers for more money. it's literally the only game trump knows

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

like if we were talking bush admin gop yeah i would be worried because those guys knew *exactly* how to thread that needle. seriously look at some of these court dockets- they're not *literally* being laughed out of the court room but it's coming about as close as possible to such a thing happening

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

and i'll probably be eating those words a month from now. LOL

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

Roosevelt posted:

you know the proof. you know it, i don't have to explain.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

kitten emergency posted:

leftists do a pretty good job of that without any help

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wonder how many applebees this guy has been thrown out of.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

the house across the street from my weekly poker game took down their trump 2020 signs. rip

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

PIZZA.BAT posted:

the house across the street from my weekly poker game took down their trump 2020 signs. rip

there were trumpers demonstrating out and about my town today

giant lifted pickups with huge flags about teh trump train

people with megaphones on street corners

it seemed like a last ditch "gonna get my money outta this" tho not serious. they seemed to be just having fun

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im glad you had fun, sniep. :)

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

fart simpson posted:

im glad you had fun, sniep. :)

the tone changed

like a week ago the same trucks were out but super angry

and this time its just playful seeming

idk what that means in reality

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
mothership is a glass company that makes ridiculously expensive bongs for drug dealers to launder money with. they have nothing to do with the democrats.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
the weekend before the elections i was coming out of the store, and a truck with a big trump flag parked right on the curb outside the front doors instead of in one of the many available parking spots. i flipped off the fat old dickhead when he got out, and he scurried inside. that's my big chud confrontation story.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

hoping bidens secretary of transportation issues a spite advisory banning all lifted trucks

exclusively driven by shitlords

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
one time i rode in a lifted truck from one bar in redwood city to another bar in palo alto. the driver offered me cocaine (i declined). after several tequila shots purchased by a random stranger, we were both thrown out of the bar in palo alto (the patio). and that's my lifted truck story.

i did ask the driver if he was worried about being pulled over. he was like, naaaah i know all the cops in this town. guess his race WHITE

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

DELETE CASCADE posted:

mothership is a glass company that makes ridiculously expensive bongs for drug dealers to launder money with. they have nothing to do with the democrats.

hell yeah. building that bong equity

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

PIZZA.BAT posted:

the point of these lawsuits isn't to get anything accomplished. they're just milking their rube followers for more money. it's literally the only game trump knows

they’re also hoping to get a state to direct its electors to Trump despite the vote tallies because the votes “aren’t trustworthy”

and if they don’t win that way, they hope to send the election to the House, where each state will only get one vote

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
if they won with faithless electors that would be epic af

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i hope the faithless electors pick bernie instead of trump though