Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

I do wonder what happens in January when Biden is inaugurated. I'm sure we'll be hearing 4+ years of whining about "rigged elections" but I just don't know what they expect to happen. It's like they're waiting around for the Rapture.
they'll all secretly be delighted to go back to their default position of endlessly attacking others without the pressure of trying to defend their side.
their side would have handled everything so much better :smuggo:
no, not like when they're actually in charge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

davecrazy posted:

Yes, yes he should!

mr trump this would trigger the libs so much plz dont do it

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

pseudanonymous posted:

Not defend Freep but I've read Doctors say that Aspirin would never be approved as a medicine today, it's far too dangerous.

http://archive.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2010/06/28/the_myth_of_the_perfect_drug/

The fact that cocaine was made illegal is a goddamn travesty.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
KRAKEN RELEASED. 104 page GA suit

It's mostly just Freepers circlejerking so I'm going to be skipping around a bit on this one.

Oh, yeah, that'll do it. :rolleyes:

quote:

To: SteveH

This is my favorite part:

“3. An order requiring Governor Kemp to transmit certified election results that state that President Donald Trump is the winner of the election”

58 posted on 11/25/2020 9:42:41 PM PST by bigbob (Trust Trump. Trust the Plan.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Widget Jr

I can’t wait to see the exhibits.

I am just amazed... I spent 6 months writing a Master’s thesis that was not nearly as complicated as this, with this much research involved. She, and her small team, really pulled it off.

74 posted on 11/25/2020 9:59:48 PM PST by LilFarmer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 70 | View Replies]

:laugh:

quote:

To: olivia3boys

Such a spelling addition of an extra “C” will have exactly zero effect on the pleadings.

83 posted on 11/25/2020 10:09:41 PM PST by MHGinTN (A dispensation perspective is a powerful tool for discernment)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies]

quote:

To: raynman33

89 posted on 11/25/2020 10:13:28 PM PST by bitt (The left gave us 4 years of Pearl Harbor. Now its time to give them Hiroshima.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Jane Long

Hague trial?

My guess would be military trial right here on our shores, with prosecutors making the case for treason.

This already seems like a complete fraud has been attempted on the American people. If proven conclusively, this is an unprecedented act of treason.

The penalties for that are, well, rather harsh.

97 posted on 11/25/2020 10:16:35 PM PST by JennysCool
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 26 | View Replies]

For gently caress's sake...

quote:

To: raynman33

On the first day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
A pardon for the Patriot.

On the second day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Two Big Booms and

On the third day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the fourth day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the fifth day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Five rotten FEEBs
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the sixth day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Six Soros cronies
Five rotten FEEBs
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the seventh day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Seven Deep State agents
Six Soros cronies
Five rotten FEEBs
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the eighth day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Eight DNC punks
Seven Deep State agents
Six Soros cronies
Five rotten FEEBs
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the ninth day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Nine Justice traitors
Eight DNC punks
Seven Deep State agents
Six Soros cronies
Five rotten FEEBs
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the tenth day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Ten leakers leaking
Nine Justice traitors
Eight DNC punks
Seven Deep State agents
Six Soros cronies
Five rotten FEEBs
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the eleventh day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Eleven pedos frying
Ten leakers leaking
Nine Justice traitors
Eight DNC punks
Seven Deep State agents
Six Soros cronies
Five rotten FEEBs
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms and

On the Twelfth day of KRAKEN, Our POTUS gave to us:
Twelve live tribunals
Eleven pedos frying
Ten leakers leaking
Nine Justice traitors
Eight DNC punks
Seven Deep State agents
Six Soros cronies
Five rotten FEEBs
Four Senate turds
Three House crooks
Two Big Booms
And a pardon for the Patriot.

188 posted on 11/26/2020 2:16:58 AM PST by OwenKellogg (...if my people, who are called by my name...)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Dirt5o8
Nov 6, 2008

EUGENE? Where's my fuckin' money, Eugene?
Rolling hot off the Kraken gloating: Any old fuckers complaining about how they're spending the holidays alone?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
For reference: Legal experts who've looked at the filing have said that it's basically nonsense that will go nowhere.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

:rolleyes: Deep State legal experts would say that, big deal

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
They also misspelled district twice in the openings sentence. So the Kraken may not be unleashed

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

They also misspelled district twice in the openings sentence. So the Kraken may not be unleashed

See, this is actually a strategy to get the case to the supreme court faster.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
It's at the same time no big deal because misspelled cases get submitted all the time and the court has to go on interpretation of what was obviously meant and also a genius legal strategy because at no point does the title say 'district' and therefore [sovereign citizen lunacy]

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
Are the Fox website's message boards appropriate for this thread? I see some seriously :stare: stuff in there when I decide I hate myself enough to look.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Captain Log posted:

Are the Fox website's message boards appropriate for this thread? I see some seriously :stare: stuff in there when I decide I hate myself enough to look.

At this point I have to wonder if there are any :stare: posts on Fox News that aren't death threats and doxxing the hosts

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

CharlestheHammer posted:

On the one hand, I'm like, everyone makes typos, don't be lovely. On the other hand, it's a court document and spell-check and proof-reading are things and this is kind of a big deal could you even try.

I try to be fair about this kind of thing, but it's the difference between a student fat-fingering one word and not noticing vs. spelling my name and the title of the course wrong.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Xiahou Dun posted:

On the one hand, I'm like, everyone makes typos, don't be lovely. On the other hand, it's a court document and spell-check and proof-reading are things and this is kind of a big deal could you even try.

I try to be fair about this kind of thing, but it's the difference between a student fat-fingering one word and not noticing vs. spelling my name and the title of the course wrong.

It’s not just typos.

https://twitter.com/questauthority/status/1332066088864145421

I have read actual letters from schizophrenics that were easier to parse than this court petition from a lawyer employed by the president of the United States.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Xiahou Dun posted:

It's worse than that.

https://twitter.com/questauthority/status/1331968615713824772

Here's a thread where a lawyer goes through the entire document page by page. It's possibly one of the worst legal filings ever made.

https://twitter.com/questauthority/status/1332067161750315008

This is in addition to it being entirely unsubstantiated claims followed by a demand to disenfranchise the entire state of Georgia. Even if there was legitimate evidence of fraud, the document is so badly assembled that a judge would throw it out on the spot. At one point it gives a 234-page PDF (with no OCR so you can't search) with no page numbers as evidence.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Watch them get caught subbing out the paralegal work to India or China

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Holy poo poo. I already meant that as slyly damning but I did not understand the depths of the failures here.

To go back to my student analogy, this isn't a typo, this isn't getting my name wrong, this is turning in something in loving wingdings. Hot drat.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Where are the Freep panic posts about Trump saying he'll leave the Whitehouse peacefully on Jan 20?

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

Sanguinia posted:

Where are the Freep panic posts about Trump saying he'll leave the Whitehouse peacefully on Jan 20?
We already know what they'll say: "Stay strong, this is all part of the plan to keep the DemocRATS off guard. The REAL kraken is coming any day now. We all know Trump won in a landslide!"

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Saving all the "good" evidence for SCOTUS.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
https://twitter.com/questauthority/status/1331996505201315841

Some person said...something! Biden's done for now!

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
There's a lot of buzz about it, but most freepers are still in the "flat-out denial" phase.

Trump says he’ll leave if Electoral College seats Biden

quote:

To: buckalfa
That’s a Very Big If.

Biden will not win the Electoral College.

5 posted on 11/26/2020, 7:46:18 PM by Meatspace

quote:

What else would he say.

—————————

He could say he would fight it. To the Supreme Court if necessary.

But he is a realist. He knows, as we all do, it’s over.

8 posted on 11/26/2020, 7:48:09 PM by Responsibility2nd (I will not rest until the American People have the honest vote count they deserve. DJT 11-07-20)

quote:

To: Responsibility2nd
“He knows, as we all do, it’s over.”

You can be wrong but I won’t join you.

I’m from NYC and I know Donald Trump. He’s only begun the fight and the heat is turned on high now.

Watch and see the Lord’s mighty hand. Bow down and worship the Lord.
For His power is beyond any comprehension and President Trump is HIs man.

19 posted on 11/26/2020, 7:54:06 PM by romanesq (President Trump ends QAnon saying he doesn't know "anything about it" - TRUSTY THE PLAN! LOL!)

quote:

He knows, as we all do, it’s over.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Trump already said he would never concede. Right now he’s pushing back on MSM spin. They are saying he would ignore the constitution and trying to panic the people. Trump is reassuring the people that he will follow the Constitution - only that is not going to turn out well for those foreign countries trying to overthrow our country by fake elections.

Trump is just getting started on the offense phase, after spending the prior phase trying to make people aware of what is our stake, our freedom, before moving into contention. His legal team did not create extensive reports for any other reason other than to prove China/Iran are tyring to overthrow the US and the public is flocking to Sidney Powell to report the cheating they saw.

35 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:02:13 PM by ransomnote (IN GOD WE TRUST)

quote:

JEEZE hate to be in Fox hole with YOU waving your white flag!!! Very disappointed to see MANY on this site accept a stolen election hope you enjoy living in Venezuela soon!! The citizens there also DID NOTHING when their election was stolen, they waved their white flags and accepted a STOLEN election!!! BIDEN WILL NEVER BE POTUS!!!

44 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:06:00 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

quote:

Correct me if I'm wrong: This President has a habit of making conciliatory statements right before he WINS.
48 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:09:51 PM by Widget Jr

quote:

To: Leaning Right
Once again, the MSM creates it’s own false narratives.
Trump WON this election by a landslide and the judicial system must award the victory to Trump otherwise the people have had their votes cancelled out by illegal ballots and fraudulent election processes. This says our votes mean NOTHING and we have been usurped by enemy politicians and foreign powers.
Once the high courts review the evidence, they will have no choice but to back up Trump’s win.

76 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:32:38 PM by doc maverick
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 33 | View Replies]

quote:

AP - another bunch of propagandist fake-journalist who are weaving their own nooses lie by lie.

Treason can be punishable by death or LOOOOOOONG prison sentences. Organized election rigging would be considered one of the most treasonable of acts.

Those who aid and abet Treason face the same penalty.

Record these AP propagandists for future reference.

79 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:35:15 PM by elbook

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
To be fair it would be hilarious if Biden lost the electoral college.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Biden losing in a 5-4 would probably split the country and lead to at least some serious skirmishing so I'm down for it.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

Biden losing in a 5-4 would probably split the country and lead to at least some serious skirmishing so I'm down for it.

I would probably die laughing.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I thought Sidney Powell got shitcanned from their legal? Or am I having a mental break...?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

My understanding is that it's "she's totally not working for us but if she finds lizard people we'll say we always liked her all along, just like she never worked here. Facts are dead."

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
The civil war has already begun Exclusive: Erik Rush says a Biden presidency means our liberties 'evaporating very quickly'

WND.com posted:

Should Biden secure the presidency, it is almost certain that Americans will see their liberties evaporate very quickly in the coming years. Taking into account the resulting outrage over these developments, it is likely that heretofore law-abiding citizens will gravitate toward citizen militias and even nationalist organizations that may employ terrorist tactics. Once again, such a progression could escalate into civil war.

We are most certainly already at war, although few have acknowledged this fact.
I've taken some heat for comparing the first few salvos we've seen to actual military engagements and the horror that goes with them, but those criticizing this appraisal fail to recognize something students of military history know well: The way in which warfare is conducted changes over time, and we've seen ample evidence of this over the last few hundred years. In terms of this war, the Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria has already been assassinated, and Hitler has already rolled into the Sudetenland.
I can't help but think about that Bors comic while reading this...

quote:

To: rktman
“... law-abiding citizens will gravitate toward citizen militias and even nationalist organizations that may employ terrorist tactics. ...”

We’re NOT the “terrorists”, Eric.

Those trying to coerce and impose THEIR will on us are the Terrorists. I am now and always WILL be an American Nationalist, first and foremost.

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of is not a vice.” Barry Goldwater.

5 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:38:46 AM by NFHale (The Second Amendment - By Any Means Necessary.)

quote:

To: NFHale
Well buddy, fed beast has already deemed straight, white, middle-aged Christian men as the most dangerous threat to all humanity...

In an rear end backwards way they got something right
...?

As Mr Vandebough succinctly observed, paraphrasing, when we go off, continents burn...

Embrace the suck...

Shocking, extremely violent actions to alter the current landscape, political or otherwise, *can* be defined as terrorism...

Islummo-commies reaping what theyve sewn sounds like a good ‘final solution’ perhaps...???

14 posted on 11/26/2020, 9:04:32 AM by Gilbo_3 (Gov is not reason; not eloquent; its force.Like fire,a dangerous servant & master. George Washington)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Gilbo_3
Re Vanderbeough:
I learned a lot from him. He is dearly missed.
III% Forever, brother...
and as for the beast... I’m proud to be despised by the despicable... it means I’m over the target.

39 posted on 11/26/2020 5:34:55 PM PST by NFHale (The Second Amendment - By Any Means Necessary.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 14 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: Perseverando
National Mask Mandate.

Long-term (6-18 months) lockdowns in many states run by Democrats.

Vaccine rollout delayed, then filled with glitches during delivery.

Massive increase in federal stimulus (if Dems steal Georgia run-offs)

Democrat states bailed out after destroying their economies.

11-22 million illegals given immediate amnesty. The border wall dismantled.

Riots, riots, and more riots. Antifa creates anarchy. Biden does nothing.

Sports, theatre, concerts, etc cancelled indefinitely.

General misery abounds. The Great Reset begins.

6 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:43:36 AM by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Deo volente
no food in grocery stores

no pet or zoo animal safe

8 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:49:00 AM by PIF (They came for me and mine ... now its your turn)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

To: PIF
no food in grocery stores

Right. Food riots ensue, and the army comes in to restore order and distribute emergency food supplies. Resisters to all this will be rounded up and detained in FEMA camps, to "keep the peace".

Joe Biden, the first post-apocalyptic president.
13 posted on 11/26/2020 9:01:36 AM PST by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies ]

:godwinning:

quote:

I would support any effort President Trump implemented to retain his office – and I mean any effort....”

Count me in. And yeah I MEAN any...

12 posted on 11/26/2020, 8:57:52 AM by TalBlack (We have a Christian duty and a patriotic duty. God help us.)

quote:

To: Abbeville Conservative
“... courage of our elected representatives...” Huh? There may be a few but it appears they are far between. Or is it that over time they “understand” how things work in the system. No bucking allowed.

19 posted on 11/26/2020, 9:14:43 AM by rktman ( #My2ndAmend! ----- Enlisted in the Navy in '67 to protect folks rights to strip my rights. WTH?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 15 | View Replies]

quote:

This is their last chance to show it. If not, we will take matters into our own hands because we will have no choice.

20 posted on 11/26/2020, 9:16:29 AM by Abbeville Conservative (Preventing the theft of the 2020 Presidential Election is that hill we've talked about)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]
:freep: Overturn the results of the election so we win otherwise we'll kill you!

quote:

To: Clean_Sweep
I’ve said elsewhere that if antifa black bloc/ john brown gun club/ redneck revolt/ socialist front/ etc gear queers shows up with all their guns and tac gear, snipers would be the great equalizer.

Take out the ones who appear competent with their weapons.

Take out the ones with the high priced tactical comm gear.

Take out their medics.

Take out their obvious “leadership” that dwells in the rear echelons of their groups.

Take out one of those groups as a whole or a combination there of and the rest will run.

Out of everything that President Trump has done, the one thing I am extremely disappointed with is his handling (or lack there of) of antifa and these other violent domestic leftist terrorist groups.

Their leadership, financiers, and suppliers should have been tracked down and prosecuted under RICO and the PATRIOT Act and be facing death penalties
.... Same goes for those local and state politicians who aided and abetted them.

Their rank and file when captured in the street should be charged with sedition, and depending on their level of involvement be given death penalties or 25+ years of hard labor.

26 posted on 11/26/2020, 10:52:47 AM by 2CAVTrooper (Voter fraud should be punishable by death)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

quote:

Democrats are so eager to destroy the nation and its institutions that Sens Booker, Gillibrand, and Warren are pushing a bill to give an area of farmland the size of Pennsylvania to black Americans. Copying Zimbabwe is surely the way to go, right?
Funny thing is, at $4100/ac for the 160ac plots (20,000 of them per year), that's a $640,000 giveaway to those 20k black Americans annually... but it says nothing about the $1,000,000 or more in equipment that they will need to farm that land, fertilize, seed, transport, and harvest. So, they can just sell, and take that taxpayer money and enjoy the Reparations.

30 posted on 11/26/2020, 11:12:38 AM by Teacher317 (We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men)

quote:

To avoid bloodshed I suggest we redefine our borders to recognize the two nations that now exist: America and Antamerica
33 posted on 11/26/2020, 12:00:24 PM by conservativeimage (I Will Not Be Taken Alive)
Hasn't this already been the case since Reagan? If you want to stretch it out mayyyybe after Bill Clinton's first term? Conservatives have been existing in a separate reality for a while now.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Years later and these idiots still don't know how allied groups are organized and led.

FLIPADELPHIA
Apr 27, 2007

Heavy Shit
Grimey Drawer
This is the good poo poo. Them being in denial this hard and shouting down any semblance of accepting reality means they are going to cry like loving babies come January.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

quote:

National Mask Mandate.

Long-term (6-18 months) lockdowns in many states run by Democrats.

Massive increase in federal stimulus (if Dems steal Georgia run-offs)

11-22 million illegals given immediate amnesty. The border wall dismantled.

Riots, riots, and more riots. Antifa creates anarchy. Biden does nothing.

Stop, I can only get so erect.

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Xiahou Dun posted:

If nothing else, it's evidence (as if more was needed) that she's in it for the grift and isn't a true believer. Proving election fraud on an unprecendented scale and overturning a presidential election would make it a lawsuit of historic importance, with incredibly consequential results and studied and taught for decades at least. If she actually thought that, she'd think it was worth proofreading.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yeah I sympathize with typos but when it's on this scale it just shows no one made even the most cursory attempt at proofreading the drat thing.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
It makes sense when you realize that you can't use spaces when naming a variable.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

The chud theories on the lawsuit are that all the typos are intentional because they knew the mainstream media wouldn't be able to resist reporting on the typos and going "Ha ha look how dumb she is" but by doing so they're drawing attention to it and thus letting everyone see all the fraud! If it had proper spelling and formatting it would have been ignored and buried.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Twelve by Pies posted:

The chud theories on the lawsuit are that all the typos are intentional because they knew the mainstream media wouldn't be able to resist reporting on the typos and going "Ha ha look how dumb she is" but by doing so they're drawing attention to it and thus letting everyone see all the fraud! If it had proper spelling and formatting it would have been ignored and buried.

That sort of has some coherence to it. It's not Q-anon explaining away Trump's every utterance refulgent with the signs of dementia and brain damage. Sort of like if Mother Night was a chud lawsuit.

I don't even remotely believe it, but it isn't entirely unbelievable.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
3rd Circuit Unanimously Rejects Trump Appeal in PA Case

A little Freep for this Black Friday morning.

quote:

To: Alter Kaker

Yep, trust Giuliani to undermine the case, saying there was no fraud.

5 posted on 11/27/2020 9:57:17 AM PST by Reno89519 (Buy American, Hire American! End All Worker Visa Programs. Replace Visa Workers w/ American Workers)

quote:

In either case, this must happen now if not sooner. This nonsense has to be brought to an end.

7 posted on 11/27/2020 9:57:59 AM PST by Howie66 ("Ghislane Maxwell Didn't Kill Herself" )

This actually good news for Trump!

quote:

This appears as bad news but is actually good news as it rockets the Constitutional issues to the US Supreme Court.

8 posted on 11/27/2020 9:58:17 AM PST by Hostage (Article V)

quote:

I think they were expecting this to happen. The intent was to just get past all these silly lower courts and get it to the Supreme court.

10 posted on 11/27/2020 9:58:52 AM PST by DiogenesLamp ("of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty.")

quote:

If I’m reading this blurb correctly, Rudy et al. did not file a court complaint of fraud, such as the 600,000/3,200 Biden data dump revealed on Wednesday...?

Is this correct...?

Makes no sense...have to read more...

12 posted on 11/27/2020 9:59:36 AM PST by MCEscherHammer

Ya think?

quote:

To: Reno89519

Yep, trust Giuliani to undermine the case, saying there was no fraud.

I have no clue why Trump hired him. Putting a guy in a courtroom in a high stakes case who hasn't been in a courtroom in 40 years seems like maybe a bad idea?

15 posted on 11/27/2020 10:01:23 AM PST by Alter Kaker (Gravitation is a theory, not a fact. It should be approached with an open mind...)

RummyChick's faith seems to be waivering...

quote:

To: Reno89519

He is operating a Clown Show

Every day in almost every way I wish there was a team on the ground the likes of which George Bush put together

I will always believe Bannon would have been ready. I will always blame Kushner and Ivanka for this monumental screw up

18 posted on 11/27/2020 10:02:59 AM PST by RummyChick (I blame Kushner.)

Trust the Plan!

quote:

This is ALL according to plan. It is SCOTUS where they want this all to end up as expediently as possible.

19 posted on 11/27/2020 10:03:01 AM PST by Bellagio

Guys...

quote:

Uh folks, this was a disastrous decision written by the Trump appointed Judge.

But all you legal scholars think this is great.

Until you see someone show a court that enough votes should be switched, there will be no change.

No, it’s not a victory.

26 posted on 11/27/2020 10:04:44 AM PST by Williams (Stop Tolerating The Intolerant)

quote:

To: Bellagio

Five citizens are all that is standing between the American Republic and utter destruction.

We know their names. John Roberts is probably not on the short list.

Pray!!

29 posted on 11/27/2020 10:06:29 AM PST by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

It isn’t a total loss until the SCOTUS rules.

40 posted on 11/27/2020 10:08:01 AM PST by BradyLS (DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Tragic...

quote:

To: Jim Noble

It’s a tragic day if the Supreme Court considers a stolen presidential election a purely political question not in need of remedy. A tragic day indeed.

46 posted on 11/27/2020 10:09:48 AM PST by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

Personally, I would have preferred Trump WINNING 3-0, rather than losing 3-0. But maybe I’m weird?

49 posted on 11/27/2020 10:11:20 AM PST by BobL (I shop at Walmart and eat at McDonald's, I just don't tell anyone, like most here.)

quote:

To: Hostage

I wouldn’t get my hopes too high regarding the Supremes.

How many times have we gotten screwed by them even with a so-called “conservative” majority.

They don’t want any part of this mess.

51 posted on 11/27/2020 10:11:57 AM PST by aquila48 (Do not let them make you care! Guilting you is how they control you. )

quote:

To: edh

I know the end result of all of this.

I will be bitter for a long time.

I never want to see the two of them again.

I have made fun of Bannon and his unkempt raging alcoholic appearance. I have made fun of his current legal troubles - Trump should pardon him.

But I have no doubt whatsoever things would have been much better with him instead of Kushner.

54 posted on 11/27/2020 10:13:00 AM PST by RummyChick (I blame Kushner.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

So the 14th amendment is dead?

67 posted on 11/27/2020 10:18:55 AM PST by SoFloFreeper

Freep logic.

quote:

To: existentially_kuffer

If you win, then you don’t get to move up to SCOTUS. You go to the Supreme court by appealing a loss.

73 posted on 11/27/2020 10:20:56 AM PST by sissyjane
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies]

Bremen
Jul 20, 2006

Our God..... is an awesome God

kik2dagroin posted:

(Jesus Christ)

That guy was totally touching himself while talking about committing war crimes on political protesters, wasn't he?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I love the losing is actually winning because it puts you one step closer to winning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

davecrazy posted:

I love the losing is actually winning because it puts you one step closer to winning.

If you think about it, Matt Harvey took a short cut to the Hall of Fame.