Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Brawnfire posted:

Ah sorry I just realized there was more in that quote, I was referring to the guy talking about the racist Voice-Over artist

It seems like he literally has no idea what's happening, to a point where anyone who is literate enough to engage with Twitter should be embarrassed, so I assume it's a hilarious troll or some dumb poo poo

Yeah I'm going with this theory tbh:

FFT posted:

from a brief scroll i think this guy's just "lovely Ken M"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

They're both idiots, everybody knows Steve Jobs died of ligma.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fister Roboto posted:

They're both idiots, everybody knows Steve Jobs died of ligma.

What's Steve Jobs?

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

OwlFancier posted:

Shameful IMO that he's using whatever that fish is rather than the best fish, yellow fish.

Which would also go better with cheese.
Salmon is my favorite fish but I've never seen it cooked to look so unappetizing.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

there wolf posted:

Mellification, where you eat/drink nothing but honey till you die and supposedly your body is preserved by that process is just a legend. The monks who actually mummified themselves ate seeds and bark while exercising vigorously for years to get rid of all their body fat, then drank some poisonous tree resin to further dehydrate themselves before getting sealed up in a tomb and in the hopes of making a well-preserved corpse.

Imagine going to all that trouble and then Link just kind of wanders past your shrine without so much as glancing at it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is like a conversation with Elon Musk.

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Platystemon posted:

This is like a conversation with Elon Musk.

Or Jordan Peterson, who espouses an all-meat diet.

Edit: fixed a typo (stupid phone autocorrect).

Mr.Radar has a new favorite as of 08:49 on Nov 27, 2020

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Mr.Radar posted:

Or Jordan Peterson, who espouses an all-day diet.

I tried his diet, but coukd never get the ratio of benzos and raw meat correct.

Then again neither could he.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

Inceltown posted:

What's Steve Jobs?

Nothing, man, what's Steve with you?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

TheMostFrench posted:

Triggering the libs is on the same level as "I'm not touching you" style crap that kids do. They just have to get a response from anyone to be validated.

Yeah, but this is the equivalent of him saying 'I'm not touching you' while hovering over a lamppost that's 10 foot away from you. It's... Nutter.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

My mom👩 started 💢 an OnlyFans 👙 account. I have no idea 🤣 why. ❔😳 It's not ✖ like 👍 we 👶 need 🙏 the ⚕ money. Dad was 👏💯 in 🐩 the 👏🅱 tech sector and 🤖 made 👆👆 lots ✅ of investments before he ❓🏑 passed ⏩⏩ so we're very financially stable. She 👩❤ posted about it 😩😭 for all 😍 the family 👩🚻 and 👏🏽 friends to see. 👁👀 I 👁 confronted her 👩 and ➕ based my 😀 arguments against 😤🔫 her 💁 actions ♂ in 👏👏 Kant's Categorical Imperative. After 👀😡 half ⚰ an 👹😒 hour ⏱💀 she still 😽 wasn't understanding the 😍👌 concept and 👅 was just 🥉 in tears 😭😭 that ✔ I 💕😤 wasn't being ♂😑 supportive. I told her 👩 alright 🙉 look, 👀👿 imagine 💡 things ⬆💍 in 👏✝ terms of 🍒 universal actions. So 💯🍽 you 😩👈 should 💘💘 consider ☺🤔 whether ☂ the act 💊🎬 of 📀😕 subscribing to 🎼 your 👩 OnlyFans 👙 is something 🤔 you'd want 👏 to see all 🏷 men 👴 in the world undertake, i.e. ℹ😳 me, ☝ your 💯😋 own 🍆😎 son. ♂ Obviously 🎳 this renders it 😊 immoral since 💦💦 it fails Kant's Categorical Imperative. Now 👌😂 she just ❓ thinks I'm 💰✂ trying to 💦 make 💰 an 😙 elaborate argument ♂ that justifies me 👸 subscribing to her ❤👎 OnlyFans because 💁 lim a perv and ➕🤖 she's 👸😘 starts 🏁 crying whenever she sees me. She's 🙎 threatened that I'll 😻👆 have 👏👏 to move 👊👊 out 🏍 but 🍑🍑 I 🙍 think 😡 it's a bluff. I'm 🙍😩 giving 👸 up 👀 on invoking the Categorical Imperative and 👈 need some 👳💥 other moral 😤 arguments. Unfortunately I've 💁 spent the last ♿ 7 years 🤞 of my 🎄 life 😂 pretty much 💁 exclusively reading 📖💩 Kant and secondary sources 👉 on 👌 Kant, so I 👁🍑 don't really ⁉👀 have ⭐👏 a 👌 good 😀 grasp of non-Kantian 🚫🏆 morality. Any help 💁😡 would be appreciated.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Re: "triggering the libs" and related insanity.

Has anyone, (on twitter or in real life), ever done the political opposite?

i.e. "Here I am treating a Black Trans woman with respect and dignity. ..... To own the conservatives."

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BrigadierSensible posted:

i.e. "Here I am treating a Black Trans woman with respect and dignity. ..... To own the conservatives."

Yeah, it's even more embarrassing.

Edit
https://twitter.com/QueenInYeIIow/status/1072713362872643584?s=20

Air Skwirl has a new favorite as of 08:44 on Nov 27, 2020

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax
being capable of basic empathy already triggers conservatives, there's no need to go out of your way to do it

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

They call attention to them only doing whatever to "own the libs" as an excuse for doing something lovely. They weren't doing it to be cruel, they were doing it to troll the libs!

It's really essentially the same argument as "relax, it's just a joke"

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah no it doesn't work that way. It's literally just schoolyard bully behavior, anything you do is getting triggered.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

There's that vine or whatever where the dudes kiss in front of the weird christian protest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd2K0iVLNvM

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 09:31 on Nov 27, 2020

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Isn't this what the Church of Satan is all about?

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

Sunswipe posted:

You have to remember that PJW is very, very stupid.

Also the big grift dividends come from the US.

chitoryu12 posted:

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1332062925868191744

This wet boy is absolutely convinced that eating bad microwave meals alone in his apartment is making us feel bad.

The only way I can make any of this make sense to me is by remembering that he's absolutely terrified of anything outside his comfort zone (brown people, spices, people laughing at him, outside etc etc bla bla) and thinks people saying yuck that looks gross and bland means we're terrified of grated cheese on unseasoned boiled gunge.

freemandela posted:

motherfucker poured precut bag cheese over microwaved fish and formerly frozen vegetable mix, gently caress yeah i'm triggered

like, eat things with flavor. i know he's british, but this is beyond the pale

I'm British as they come and I wouldn't loving eat that!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

CALLING 🗣 ALL MY 🦃 TURKEY-LOVING 🦃 THOTS!! 😩😩 it’s finally 🍁 DANKSgiving 💨 back ↩️ in 1️⃣4️⃣9️⃣2️⃣, daddy Columbus 🧔🏻 n his nasty 🤢 pilgrims 👨🏻‍🦰🧔🏼👱🏻‍♂️👨🏻 had to CUM 💦 to America 🇺🇸 ⛵️ to COLONIZE 🍆🌽 NEW 🥝🥝 PUSSY 🍑🍑 spreading STDiseases 🤒😵 this ⬇️ year 📅 HOEVID-19 🦠 prevents 🛑 us from having our TURKEYS 🦃 and our PUSSIES 🍆😩 STUFFED 💨 💨👉👌 with CUMkin 🎃 pie 🥧 stay in quaranTEEN 🔞 and GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE 👅👅👅that COVID test 🧪 SEND TO 1️⃣0️⃣ OF YOUR HORNIEST 😫😫 HOLIDAY 🎃🦃🎄 HOES 🤤🤤 OR ELSE YOULL 👉BECOME A 🤢🤮SYMPTOMATIC 🤒😷SLUT!! 🤕🤧

Hey bitch! 💦💦 CUMpkin pie 🍰👅 lover 😘 it’s finally SPANKSgiving 🖐🍂🌰🍅 time to be 😉 thankful 😏😜💋 this THIRST-day for all that sweet potato 🍊 DICK 🍆🍆🌽👅 you’ve had this fall…..now send this to t e n 1️0 of your 👄💦 sexiest 😛😛 🦃 TURKEY 🦃 sluts in the next 🕕 15 seconds 🕒 or you’ll miss out 😵😵 on the best deals on COCK tomorrow 🍆🌽🍌🌶 if you get FIVE 5️ back then you’re officially 😳 a 😮 SEXY STUFFING 🐂🍞 slut 😘 who goin get STUFFED on Turkey day with daddy’s special recipe! 👏🏻💦 if you get t E n 5️➕5️ then you can look forward to 😏😋 a black COCKDAY like you’ve never had before 🎅🏻 and it’s time to show Santa whERE THE BAD BITCHES AT 😵😛👅👄👌🏻💦💦💦

I hope you had a happy skanksgiving.

Ryanbomber
Sep 27, 2004

People are making movies and video games with girls in them all the time, yeah

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1332217726295740416?s=20

I don't think his Catholic upbringing stuck if he's unsure who decides the greater good for Catholics.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back
Even if it's true what makes him think the pope has any responsibility in "upholding american values".

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you don't like the pope you can make your own antipope, that's very catholic. We haven't had a good schism in centuries.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

Even if it's true what makes him think the pope has any responsibility in "upholding american values".

American Christians are a special bunch.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Ambitious Spider posted:

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1332217726295740416?s=20

I don't think his Catholic upbringing stuck if he's unsure who decides the greater good for Catholics.

american catholic upbringing stuck perfectly though.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

snergle posted:

american catholic upbringing stuck perfectly though.

It's weird because where I grew up in the Philly burbs, my Catholic education and the Catholics I knew were all left of the dial politically speaking. Then I realized if they weren't that, American Catholics are all weirdo trad caths who should really just pull a mike pence and convert to being evangelicals.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Ambitious Spider posted:

It's weird because where I grew up in the Philly burbs, my Catholic education and the Catholics I knew were all left of the dial politically speaking. Then I realized if they weren't that, American Catholics are all weirdo trad caths who should really just pull a mike pence and convert to being evangelicals.

Conservatives adopted anti-abortion policies to break the liberal stronghold in American Catholicism. It's been a supply line for lovely Evangelical politics ever since, and the church leaders in the US have no interest in stopping it.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

You pull the string to make the clit giddy up.
Pardner.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Something about an op-ed from the Pope is really funny to me

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Ambitious Spider posted:

Yes, it’s crazy, all the people I grew up with were union members or Dorothy Day types.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

What is a papal bull if not the original op-ed?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1332305379682881537

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Dear the baby Jesus, I know we don’t talk often but what would really make my year would be if Adam and the Ants were to release a cease and desist order and I could make all the jokes about it and the racist old farts.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Clapton is trash like all boomers, i'm assuming the other guy is too, but ithink that headline is misleading:

quote:

Proceeds from “Stand and Deliver” will go to the Morrison’s Lockdown Financial Hardship Fund, which helps musicians facing difficulties as a result of the coronavirus and resulting lockdown measures.
Clapton's position as stated in the link isnt as clear, though.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

hillary clinton is the n-word of the world, and should have been the first black president

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

Absolutely swinging for the fences.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Clapton is trash like all boomers, i'm assuming the other guy is too, but ithink that headline is misleading:

Clapton's position as stated in the link isnt as clear, though.

Van Morrison is also awful boring trash. He's been bitching about press intrusion for about 30 years despite no one anywhere being even mildly interested in what a dreadful frogfaced bore has been up to recently.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
you call THIS boring? clearly you don't recognize un artiste https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdKzRTju4yk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

i'm assuming the other guy is too

From September:
https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/1306790829428813825