Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Eat My Fuc posted:

I got three types of Mustard on me right now. One of them from the horny mind of Jim Ross.

Mustard makes ketchup and mayo look like fools, I don’t eat meat anymore but a good mustard over thanksgiving turkey on a sandwich the night after dinner with the family is unrivaled. It makes me wish I could kill a turkey in self defense to justify myself not wasting it. There are wild turkeys where I live and they are mean as hell, I don’t hope to be attacked but if I am I may have to defend myself.

Mustard based BBQ is the pinnacle, only vinegar based comes close. A fantastic condiment.

Hell yeah mustard friend.

I cook a lot of Japanese food so I use a lot less mustard than I did a year or two ago but yes I am the kind of guy who at one point had five different mustards in the fridge, one of which I made myself. Making mustard is easy and fun, highly recommend

Also turkeys aggressively chased my mom when she was a child and ever since she's had a hatred for those beasts in her heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

mus-turd if you ask me except for honey mustard and dijon mustard and perhaps some others that i have not yet had. so it goes

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
if you like mustard, then i say you must be a mus-t word. the t word in this case is an abbreviation of the new r word introduced this year.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Seth Rollins posted:

if you like mustard, then i say you must be a mus-t word. the t word in this case is an abbreviation of the new r word introduced this year.

calling someone a Tribution is pretty harsh imo. also my favorite brand of sweet hot mustard is a regional favorite, from Oregon. I’m fond of their extra hot Chinese mustard as well, but I don’t dare try it straight, without a mediating substance like mayo, because it’s that potent a sinus-clearer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

musta heard this discussion in my sleep and got up to partake

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I could never get into mustard. I tried various kinds and brands but it just never took off with me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My insurance company made out a check for damage from Hurricane Laura to me and my mortgage company. I sent my check to my mortgage company to be endorsed. My mortgage company sold my mortgage to another company and then sent my check to them too and now no one knows where it is. This is so loving stupid.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shard posted:

My insurance company made out a check for damage from Hurricane Laura to me and my mortgage company. I sent my check to my mortgage company to be endorsed. My mortgage company sold my mortgage to another company and then sent my check to them too and now no one knows where it is. This is so loving stupid.

gently caress's sake. Insurance is such poo poo.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I've dealt with car insurance and health insurance but I have never had to deal with the hoops and 3rd parties involvement the way I have had to with property insurance. And it's such poo poo. They have no problem taking my money but the moment I need them it's such bullshit. gently caress this country.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

If you had to hang out in one location from Dark Souls 1 where would you go? For arguments sake all the mobs are there but instead of trying to kill you they wanna vape and play card games.

Darkroot Garden seems like an obvious choice because of big and little mushroom men, and the fact that it looks like a velvet blacklight poster. Sen's Fortress is another one, especially if you wanna invite your boys over for Double Dare obstacle course fun. But if I'm feeling melancholy or antisocial I'm leaning towards the Capra Demon's courtyard. Cozy lil nook where you can listen to mitski and cry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i recommend the great hollow for mushroom boys. you have plenty of mushes as well as extremely professional vape king basilisks, and none of the hosed up giant cats that look very hosed up and scary as i said, even if they no longer attack.

as for me, the duke's archives. millions of books. likely every calvin and hobbes and far side compilation

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Anor Londo would be fun for the same reason seeinng Cinderella's Castle at Disneyworld is fun.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what house in shenmue would everyone pick to live in? you can't pick ryo's house

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Cavauro posted:

what house in shenmue would everyone pick to live in? you can't pick ryo's house

The food truck

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i said house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STtwi_SdEIQ

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Darkroot Garden for sure, some babes around there and you get to hang with Sif.

As for a Shenmue house i’ve thought about this before. I’d want to live in the house directly to the right of the convenience store down the hill from Hazuki’s, across from the motorcycle guy you borrow a bike from. Easy access to the toy machine with virtua fighter guys and just a quick stroll through the park and down the stairs to the main area.

I’d want to drink at the pool bar because of the music there, i’d probably eat at the pizza place every day in video games you can never gain or lose weight usually so i’d eat to my hearts content. Also the only consequences foe drinking in that world are spending the evening hours slurring and stumbling home. I have had the thought that if it’s true on our death beds we experience a very long dream like release of brain chemicals that can appear like a long afterlife that I hope my brain transports me to the Shenmue town for what feels like a life time.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I don't think it's ever stated where Tom lives, I kind of assumed he lived in the truck

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'd hang out with Sif and play fetch with him and tell him he's a good boy :shobon:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i'd live in the room with the enormous woman. not inside her rear end, that's against the rules of this forum.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Seth Rollins posted:

i'd live in the room with the enormous woman. not inside her rear end, that's against the rules of this forum.

The second you touch her she’d vanish though :(

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Eat My Fuc posted:

The second you touch her she’d vanish though :(

sometimes its nice to just talk

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I want to go on a date with the Blood Starved Beast

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I wanna be a bowling guy. Wanna hang out at the bowling alley, have my own monogramed bowling shirt, fancy bowling shoes, designer bowling ball bag for my ball (the skull bowling ball from Mystery Men). I'm gonna order cheesy fries and a pitcher of beer when I walk in at the snack stand and as I'm walking away I'm gonna say "throw it on my tab, dolores"

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Here's a good bowling team name if your team isn't good at bowling: the pin ups

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bowling fo(u)r troupe, like the band bowling for soup but there are four people in the bowling team and they're a troupe which rhymes with soup. alexa bliss

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
The Trench Coat Mafia

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The fat guy from Bowling For Soup died getting folded up into a Murphy bed

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mega Kabuterimon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the cyber hunks, 20-77 (the age range of the team)

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I went bowling with my friends a lot, then I got hit by a drunk driver and broke my wrist and I haven’t been able to bowl since.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Bowlin' With My Homies: A Bowling Team Tribute to Brittany Murphy

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Every single human in this video is a bowler

https://youtu.be/1maCbgtrM4w

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I was in a bowling league with the people that do Punk Rock Bowling. It was the best and every Sunday was so much fun. Man, do I miss doing stuff with people.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I miss going to Asbury Lanes every weekend in my adolescence, seeing local lovely punk/hardcore/ska bands

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bam bam bigebowl

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I love bowling but the arthritis in my hands makes it really painful so I don't. Also I have really puffy fingers so I always have to use alley balls that are heavier than what I really should be using. Which just makes it worse.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

bowling is 2/2 for decent comedy film adaptions. darts aint got poo poo

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

as a former bowling guy serious bowlers are just below golfers on the dickhead scale. just the most whiny fucks on the planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Critical posted:

as a former bowling guy serious bowlers are just below golfers on the dickhead scale. just the most whiny fucks on the planet

My boy Jason was a serious bowler when we were in hs. Captain of the school bowling team. Can absolutely confirm him being a dickhead, which was so funny because it's such an inherently silly sport. When a sport's major athletes are all balding fat guys then you really shouldn't be too arrogant.