Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Xiahou Dun posted:

Sorry, I wasn't trying to be lovely. I just didn't expect most of the thread to know the German-language names for regions and was trying to be clear.

How dare you post something Edgar Allen Ho already knows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
TheDonald totally believes that these "alternative electors" are a real thing that will work. The best part is how they don't really know how this plan is supposed to work, but they're all very convinced that it will.

quote:

Are we watching a miracle unfold in real time ?! Am I dreaming?!?!

quote:

Potentially. I'm not an expert, so I think it depends on how it works out on Jan 6th.

quote:

can he accept the Trump electors? I thought Pence either accepts the "biden votes" or rejects votes from the contested states which would give neither candidate 270 making it contingent sending it to Congress to decide doing one vote per state which is republican majority in that case.

I'm so confused! so many different things I've read, I'm not sure which is the right way or not! my poor brain. there's a reason I work in design and not politics!

quote:

hurts my brains so much, between studying for finals and trying to understand all of this I'm barely functioning at work!

quote:

This is way beyond my depth. I'm happy to be in the car with you guys though

quote:

I’ve been at a deer camp and am so out the loop...

Can anyone please explain to me what the gently caress is going on re: “alternate electors”?

Is this a legit legal concept or just theatre? Which are the “official” electors that will be counted alongside say, TX and CA?

quote:

The confusing part is the fact that Republicans and Democrats are each sending their own separate groups of electors. What's that about and which ones will actually count going forward?

quote:

Having two sets of electors officially puts the state in dispute, from what I can tell. At some point, VP can choose one set of electors to get the electoral votes, or he can send it to the reps where 1 state equals one vote. Trump wins either way, as long as Pence picks the GOP electors.

quote:

You should see the main stream media reporting “Biden gets electoral votes in states Trump contested.”

Not a thing about the alternate electors

quote:

The normies are gonna be PISSED when Trump is rightfully declared the winner because it's gonna blindside them.

quote:

OMG REMEMBER YESTERDAY WE WERE ALL LIKE LET'S EXPECT NOTHING SO WE DON'T LET OURSELVES DOWN AGAIN??? SAYING THE NEWS CYCLE IS GONNA BE ELECTORS GO FOR BIDEN AND HE'S OFFICIALLY PRES-ELECT AND LEFTISTS BRIGADE US?? BUT THESE LEGISLATURES loving PULLED THROUGH OMG

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Jay Rust posted:

Maybe baseball and hockey and American football should stop giving their teams stupid names as if they’re preteen boys trying to impress their friends

They are grown men chasing a ball around, what’s more pre teen than that? Although I admit the nicknames are brutal when your little kid loves your rival team because it’s their favorite animal.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Oh man, I am drooling,over the takes that are going to come out of Barrs firing

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

So they've convinced themselves that state legislatures can just pick alternate delegates that the Vice President can just decide to count instead? Is that how it's supposed to work?

If so, why haven't the lying, cheating Democrats been doing that to rig elections for decades?

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin
They've convinced themselves that any piece of information that would paint Trump in a negative light must by definition be false. Even they don't understand The Plan, but there must be A Plan, because Trump couldn't have possibly lost

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Mantis42 posted:

So they've convinced themselves that state legislatures can just pick alternate delegates that the Vice President can just decide to count instead? Is that how it's supposed to work?

If so, why haven't the lying, cheating Democrats been doing that to rig elections for decades?

Itd be a real shame if people started asking the Georgia Ghouls to commit to supporting those alternate electors when the votes come to the Senate for approval.

Real drat shame.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Sanguinia posted:

Oh man, I am drooling,over the takes that are going to come out of Barrs firing

TheDonald already abandoned Barr long ago for being insufficiently servile to GEOTUS. Their only take is "good riddance".

Actually never mind, here's a good one:

quote:

My read is that he has given Trump a full briefing and Trump is happy now? LOL. What is Trump up too now.

quote:

That's what I got too.

"After Christmas some poo poo's going to go down. Barr's a good guy. Chill."

IDK though. I assume nothing, I pray, and I keep my tools oiled and clean.

EDIT: kek Trump fired Barr so kindly it didn't even read like a firing.

quote:

This could have something to do with the Christmas Eve holiday. It will clear out DC for whatever is going to happen.

wizzardstaff fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Dec 15, 2020

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
AG Barr is OUT!

quote:

To: Miss Didi
If those are Trump’s actual tweets and he truly means what he says and there’s no other ball about to drop, then Trump is the biggest moron that’s ever held the office of president and he’s conned all of us. Hopefully that’s not the case and there’s something else going on because Barr is one of the nation’s all-time worst traitors.

33 posted on 12/14/2020, 3:47:41 PM by bramps (It's the Islam, stupid! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

Who ghost-wrote that Tweet for Trump? :)

44 posted on 12/14/2020, 3:48:51 PM by Mr. Jeeves ([CTRL]-[GALT]-[DELETE])

quote:

To: SamAdams76
GOOD RIDDANCE.

If he had any loyalty and respect to Trump he would stay to the last second.

He is a no good, backstabbing deep state SOB!

58 posted on 12/14/2020, 3:51:59 PM by Captain7seas (UN EXIT!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: All

Barr Sabotaged Trump!

They had one Laptop for 19 months and sat on it.

He’s Trash! Working for Swamp

72 posted on 12/14/2020, 3:55:13 PM by AnthonySoprano
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

quote:

To: All

Dear Bagpipes,

I hope you caught something from Lindsey Graham

Sincerely,

109 posted on 12/14/2020, 4:02:30 PM by AnthonySoprano
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 102 | View Replies]

quote:

What the hell? “He has done an OUTSTANDING JOB”?

This is what I don’t get about Trump. Barr has clearly knifed him in the back, multiple times - and has done NOTHING about the very obvious (and now conclusively proven) election fraud. Yet, Trump says Barr has done “an outstanding” job?

WTSF?!!

120 posted on 12/14/2020, 4:04:04 PM by jstolzen

quote:

To: rintintin
Barr runs his true colors up the flag pole by bailing out on Trump and not staying until on to the end.

He has showed disloyalty and disrespect by his action today.

Barr was legally tasked by EO 13845 with delivering a Report on foreign interference in the election to Trump by this Friday.

Barr has already stated in public that he sees no systemic voter fraud in this election.

No doubt, that will be Barr’s position in the Report and it will conflict with the Report to come from John Ratcliff.

If so, the coming Report from Barr this Friday will be the last knife he can put in Trump’s back.

165 posted on 12/14/2020, 4:21:12 PM by Captain7seas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 132 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Paladin2
Barr can take those Bagpipes and stick ‘em where the sun don’t shine.

204 posted on 12/14/2020, 4:38:44 PM by EvilCapitalist (We must FIGHT, I repeat it sir, we must FIGHT! -Patrick Henry)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

Itd be a real shame if people started asking the Georgia Ghouls to commit to supporting those alternate electors when the votes come to the Senate for approval.

Real drat shame.

What sport do they play?

Shogeton
Apr 26, 2007

"Little by little the old world crumbled, and not once did the king imagine that some of the pieces might fall on him"

Karma Comedian posted:

What sport do they play?

Bloodbowl.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Captain Monkey posted:

How dare you post something Edgar Allen Ho already knows?

I’m the rudest and douchiest poster and I apologize, it’s bc I’m deeply sad. I think you’re all generally good

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Mantis42 posted:

Because Democrats are too stupid to figure out this one weird trick to win an election, obviously.

It’s pretty fascinating, actually, because right now TD.W is stuck in an endless repeating loop between the two poles of its existence; insane conspiracy theorists insisting that Trump is a master strategist, and tireless pedants relentlessly reciting legal facts they looked up on wikipedia five minutes ago. Because election law is super clear that shadow electors are NOT A THING, there is no way to reconcile the views of these two groups, but neither side will budge an inch so they just keep talking past each other in the same threads.

This post is a pretty good microcosm of where thedonald.win’s at right now:

quote:

They really are, my parents still think there is LITERALLY NO EVIDENCE and think I am a crazy conspiracy theorist for even suggesting the possibility of fraud. I send them the raw videos of the state's legislature's hearings so they can hear from the witnesses and statistical experts and they refuse to watch and send back Lincoln project videos and say I'm crazy because EVERY JUDGE HAS RULED AGAINST TRUMP!!! They really do think Trump is trying to overthrow a rightfully elected president and has zero justification to do what he's doing. I think there are a lot of people like this and they are going to freak the gently caress out. Scares me a little but of course I fully support Trump.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Because Democrats are too stupid to figure out this one weird trick to win an election, obviously.

There's always this weird Schroedinger's kind of effect to the bad guys, where they are massively evil and uber-competent and yet also somehow tricked by one weird thing. The way the US military is portrayed in virtually every movie is kind of hilarious to try to reconcile.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
They really do exist in three-dimensional physical reality and not my bizarro dream-world where everything I want always happens!

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I’m the rudest and douchiest poster and I apologize, it’s bc I’m deeply sad. I think you’re all generally good

Alles gut, mein Kerl. Kor Probleme. Doch bin ich auch ein Arschloch, gel?

Fill Baptismal
Dec 15, 2008
lmao the big betting houses paid out on the election today and chuds are mad. On phone so can’t link but go the Twitter accounts of betfair (big UK bookie) to see it in the replies.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Still Dismal posted:

lmao the big betting houses paid out on the election today and chuds are mad. On phone so can’t link but go the Twitter accounts of betfair (big UK bookie) to see it in the replies.

Seriously what does a betting parlor even do when something like this happens? Like I'm just picturing this happening after a baseball game, some guy says "I say you owe me $500 because everyone knows the referee was bribed and the league will force them to walk back their win, now pay my bet" How do you even respond to that?

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

DarklyDreaming posted:

Seriously what does a betting parlor even do when something like this happens? Like I'm just picturing this happening after a baseball game, some guy says "I say you owe me $500 because everyone knows the referee was bribed and the league will force them to walk back their win, now pay my bet" How do you even respond to that?

Practically, I'm guessing it involves a cut-off baseball bat or the like.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

DarklyDreaming posted:

I mean cash businesses like bookies have security for a reason

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Uncut Gems but Adam Sandler can't pay off his debts because his bookie is convinced Kevin Garnett cheated and the NBA will overturn the results of the game.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003

pseudanonymous posted:

There's always this weird Schroedinger's kind of effect to the bad guys, where they are massively evil and uber-competent and yet also somehow tricked by one weird thing. The way the US military is portrayed in virtually every movie is kind of hilarious to try to reconcile.

There's a reason they made :umberto: an emote

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Presto posted:

The Cleveland River Fires.

If Columbus didn't wanna go with the comedy option of the Mad Cows, when they were finding names for the Blue Jackets. Then this ain't happening either. Although that'd be pretty great.

Fruity Rudy
Oct 8, 2008

Taste The Rainbow!
McConnel just called Biden to congratulate him. Anticipating the shrieks of rage of Donald.win and the “I knew that snake was a deep state scum” from Freep

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Fruity Rudy posted:

McConnel just called Biden to congratulate him. Anticipating the shrieks of rage of Donald.win and the “I knew that snake was a deep state scum” from Freep

No guys see we can totally still challenge the results on the 6th the Senate will not vote to certify I promise.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Mitch McConnell just congratulated Pres elect Joe Biden from Senate Floor

:china:

quote:

To: JonPreston
“Beijing Mitch strikes again!”

Odd. I call him China Mitch and freepers chew me out. Now that China Mitch once again demonstrates who he really is, where are those folks?

FU China Mitch.

8 posted on 12/15/2020, 10:28:59 AM by brownsfan (America: Dead man walking.)

of course he did.

The jealous CCP-loving GOP hates Pres. Trump.
And the Order is in to the Chinese invaders;
... so perhaps look no further than Turtle and wife.

10 posted on 12/15/2020, 10:30:36 AM by Diogenesis ("when a crime is unpunished, the world is unbalanced" )

To: Lod881019
100% correct! and Mitch will still get his cut of Chinese money.

19 posted on 12/15/2020, 10:34:34 AM by JonPreston ( )

Yeh his wife’s ties to red China make Hunter blush

21 posted on 12/15/2020, 10:36:03 AM by Lod881019

To: SanchoP
China Mitch could care LESS if he’s Minority Leader.

Less work, same amount of club benefits, for him.

He loves getting his belly rubbed, by his ChiCom masters, when he rolls over.

36 posted on 12/15/2020, 10:39:24 AM by Jane Long (Praise God, from whom ALL blessings flow,)

A little light death threatening...

quote:

Mitch will be in for a rude awakening. When the SHTF we need to go after the traitors in our midst first and then the demonrats.

2 posted on 12/15/2020, 10:25:29 AM by Abbeville Conservative (Preventing the theft of the 2020 Presidential Election is that hill we've talked about)

To: Abbeville Conservative
ANOTHER ONE FOR THE GALLOWS, LET THE GAMES BEGIN! SC/BG

22 posted on 12/15/2020, 10:36:27 AM by ronnie raygun ( Massive mistakes are made by arrogant fools; massive evils are committed by evil people.")

quote:

For those people who claimed Biden would *never* be inaugurated POTUS, now what?

30 posted on 12/15/2020, 10:37:49 AM by CatOwner (Don't expect anyone, even conservatives, to have your back when the SHTF in 2021)

Answer: triple, no quadruple, no QUINTUPLE DOWN!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
It just broke so there's not much yet

quote:

Yes, but trump would NEVER have told him what he knows. Nobody has ever trusted Cocaine Mitch. This changes nothing. NO BRAKES

quote:

Yah, and my state's resident dickless: John Cornyn.

quote:

Everyone realizes that MOST politicians are compromised, right?

quote:

Traitor.

That's all there is to say. About Mitch and about all the others who should swing from ropes.

TRUST THE PLAN :byodood:

quote:

Formalities, crimes cannot be prosecuted until they are committed. Our usual and customary thing is to have the Electors submit their tallies and they did so, Mitch follows form here by recognizing that government is going thru the motions, exercising the machine.

Mitch may be a bottom feeder, I don't really know, but this is mere formality. POTUS has heavy trigger pulls set, we haven't tripped them yet.
From the thread "Mitch Brutus McCONnell stabs county in the back, and congratulates joe pedo on senate floor. "The erectoral college has spoken"":

quote:

The EC has NOT spoken. Nothing is "spoken" until at least Jan 6th. "electors" in the contested states are illegitimate and the laughable thing is that so many are eager to "accept Biden" because they think its "good for the country" to accept an illegitimate President rather than fight injustice because they are lazy. They don't want to fight. They're fine with a stolen election if it means there isn't any drama. Basically the Constitution means nothing anymore and anyone with the ability to commit mass voter fraud can win. Your vote meant nothing if it wasn't for a Democrat.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Also fun: I was just ROBBED!! Predictit (betting site) just closed the market on PA and NV, but left WI open and the presidency.. loving Faggots!!!

quote:

It’s ridiculous. They robbed me too. Good life lesson I guess, everyone, EVERYONE is trying to rob you.

quote:

Yeah happened to me too, I had many thousands of shares on NV and PA. I think WI is still held back because there's been a Wisconsin Supreme Court challenge that should invalidate a lot of those indefinitely confined riggers. Sucks bro, I thought they'd hold off NV since they sent dual electors.

quote:

Yeah I bought the package MI, WI, NV as well and it's only hanging on by WI thread lol. loving CHEATING rear end COMMIES.

quote:

How is this possible? Considering the election is not over?

quote:

If the state I bet one switch to Trump, I am going to sue them in small claims court. I doubt they will bother to defend such a case and I will get a default judgment. I'd suggest everyone do this.

If you want more here's another thread: https://thedonald.win/p/11R4bsur3c/predictit-just-paid-out-bets-for/c/

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

So did all these people bet that Trump would win those states and now that he hasn't they're angry that they lost money?

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

So did all these people bet that Trump would win those states and now that he hasn't they're angry that they lost money?

There are a lot of posts on 4chan about people losing their life savings betting on a Trump win and I don't think all of them are fake.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Scratch Monkey posted:

Well, I mean, since they're white and straight and Christian, reality is simply supposed to bend to accommodate them. When it doesn't, they don't like that very much.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Scratch Monkey posted:

No, they're angry that the betting markets are perpetuating the lie that Trump lost in order to steal their rightful winnings. Because Trump didn't lose.

The difference between Freep and donald.win is that Freep thinks that Trump secretly won (both the electoral college and popular vote) but had his victory stolen by fraudulent votes, while donald,win thinks that Trump is, in fact, winning, and will be president Jan 21st, 2121.

Old Kentucky Shark fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Dec 15, 2020

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

cant cook creole bream posted:

The Cleaveland Freepers!
Rolls of the tongue awfully.

Kinda goes well with "The Cleveland we were important at one point but now we're just really loud"
or The Cleveland we're surrounded by chuds

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Dec 15, 2020

Shofixti
Nov 23, 2005

Kyaieee!

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

while donald,win thinks that Trump is, in fact, winning, and will be president Jan 21st, 2121.

Will Trump's brain be kept in a vat and continue as president once he eliminates the two term limit and voting altogether? Trump is actually our version of Leto II who is taking humanity down the Golden Path?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Shofixti posted:

down the Golden Path?

:pisstape:

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
I'll be honest if some freeper or other crazy right wing nutjob did something bad to mitch mcconnel i'd buy a bottle of champagne.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Twitter Confirms They Will Be Able To Ban Trump Starting January

quote:

They are now calling President Trump a "conspiracy theorist".
Yeah never mind the fact he is President of the United States and has access to information no one else has.

1 posted on 12/15/2020, 4:43:57 PM by Enlightened1
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]
Because everything else Trump's blabbed about over Twitter has turned out to be true :jerkbag:

quote:

To: Enlightened1
Don’t use Twitter. It’s a left wing media site .

Needs to be shut down as it’s against free speech.

It pushes socialism and is anti American.

7 posted on 12/15/2020, 4:48:02 PM by Pearfect
It's only American if I personally agree with it! :bahgawd:

quote:

Twitter will have been seized by then for violating EO13848. They’ve been collecting money from foreign agents to disrupt our election. Twitter is Kaput...

17 posted on 12/15/2020, 4:53:12 PM by Professional ( )

quote:

Hopefully POTUS will enact the EO and seize the assets of twatter.

29 posted on 12/15/2020, 5:05:20 PM by StolarStorm

quote:

They can block him . . . unless they are all in jail then.

44 posted on 12/15/2020, 5:24:10 PM by Pilgrim's Progress (http://www.baptistbiblebelievers.com/BYTOPICS/tabid/335/Default.aspx D)

quote:

I AM SPARTICUS!

33 posted on 12/15/2020, 5:08:48 PM by Samurai_Jack (Democrats are not the enemy, Republicans are not your friends. We're on our own folks!)

quote:

I AM TRUMP!!!

36 posted on 12/15/2020, 5:09:41 PM by Samurai_Jack (Democrats are not the enemy, Republicans are not your friends. We're on our own folks!)

Hahaha! Just think of the endless trolling if this ever happened :kiddo:

quote:

To: OttawaFreeper
I’m over at Parler. But it does not appear to be that user friendly to me. Trump should start his own social media. Call it Trump Space.

50 posted on 12/15/2020, 5:30:11 PM by MinorityRepublican
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]
:yooge: The sign-up process requires contractually signing over all your material possessions, including all viable organs upon your untimely death due to the CHINA VIRUS, to Your Favorite President Donald J. Trump. As your sole legal custodian I promise to care for you as well as I care for my own children.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Oh no, please don't nationalize Twitter, Mr President! I would be so owned!

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I’m in favour of the Cleveland Goths ngl

fuckin' "Black Planet" being played on a ballpark organ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

I think my favorite delusion is the one where Trump is holding back the evidence and losing these court cases on purpose and letting states certify and letting the electors vote and letting congress accept the electoral count and I guess letting Biden get inaugurated as some kind of long-game honeypot gambit to trick them all into certifying a false election so they're all implicated and he can spring his trap and put them all on trial for treason! Which I guess he couldn't do otherwise since he doesn't have evidence to implicate them directly.

Even though if he's...withholding all the evidence...of fraud...then they can't know there was fraud...so they'd be acting in good faith and therefore can't be guilty of knowingly certifying a fraudulent election.