Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Man, how is it that all the characters in Haruka’s part in Yakuza 5 are so much more unlikeable than most of the actual violent criminals in the series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

a cyborg mug posted:

Man, how is it that all the characters in Haruka’s part in Yakuza 5 are so much more unlikeable than most of the actual violent criminals in the series

I liked the trans hairdresser.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

a cyborg mug posted:

Welcome to the Japanese idol industry. poo poo sucks.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
My favorites were the Legend of Kyrandia series. I played them in reverse order. I must have read the strategy guide for that and Stonekeep twenty times each

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

1) One of my big problems with the Yakuza series is simply that I don't like the crimesmen.
2) I bounced off of FFVII remake because even though I got a handle on the battle system and I don't think it's a bad system, I just didn't personally care for it. See also: Yakuza 0.
3) Yesterday was the saddest brain day I had in awhile. I was stressed out about the dumbest poo poo like freaking out because I tried to start a game of a game I just bought on Steam but being so wracked by ED I couldn't hit the 'play' button. Or being upset because I messed up the prereqs for getting the secret ending in Cyberpunk 2077 even though the ending I got was exactly the ending I wanted. Or being freaked out at the notion of AEW signing more wrestlers. I know I didn't get weird here or anything but thanks for being here/putting up with me.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
the only time i get ED when I’m playing video games is when I’ve been playing my extremely heavily modified version of The Sims 2 for several hours in a row.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've heard the sims 3 is the best to become heavily modified but i've never tried it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my motherboard bios update reset all the fan settings to be a certain voltage and the fan i was using to cool a wifi adapter is not controllable that way so it didn't turn on. you could say it had ED. now i have it running again. i'm going to be online

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
How are folks doing? I'm kind of bummed I have to go back to work tomorrow after using up all my PTO and being off since the 24th; though maybe a blessing if it distracts me from seeing people listen to lovely online comedians and podcasters try to create a movement by yelling at people and orgs for pointless theater instead of actually organizing if they want M4A so much.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I’m also returning to work tomorrow. From home. Where I’ve been? Feels weird man.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

I've been off since the 18th. I despise Mondays at the best of times, so a Monday after two weeks of blissful, sweet vacation? Yeah.

Die, Monday! Die, die, die!

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I don’t have any work right now, it’s too cold to go outside, my girlfriend’s stuck in Florida and I’ve been taking social distancing really seriously since March. I’m going stir crazy as gently caress.

I’ve resorted to watching old seasons of MTV’s The Challenge on Amazon. That’s where I’m at.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Taskmaster on YouTube has been very entertaining, if you need to occupy your time.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I got a pocket knife today. Maybe I’ll be a knife guy.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
Please tell me that's a movie quote or something.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wait until you fondle an iain sinclair cardsharp2 credit card knife

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Blade sports are no joking matter, the most important sport going today

https://youtu.be/qUB7Yc2ppNo

Big Chris is our Michael Jordan, our Don Bradman

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

NienNunb did you get a knife and/or cigars. Are you That Guy yet

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

I’ve been anti ear buds forever but I got some pretty nice (for me) bluetooth ones as a xmas gift and I finally tried them with some ASMR for sleeping and it was amazing. love not strangling myself with a cord and being able to sleep in a normal position.

I could even see using them for audio production if I ever get work again, they’re not expensive but sound really nice. I should stop being crochety about new (to me) tech.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

a cyborg mug posted:

NienNunb did you get a knife and/or cigars. Are you That Guy yet

I smoked a cigar with my dad on Christmas and I've never felt cooler in my life. When I get a big cool knife one day this thread will be the first to know.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Better never visit me, we got Bass Pro Shops

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Goldberg hosts a Blade Guy competition show and it's the tightest poo poo in the world.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

the knife will mostly be used for opening packages and packaging from the packages. I got tired of using my hobby knife. I’m from texas so I’m from a knife sort of place. One time my dad had to give up his knife to get on a plane because he forgot it was in his pocket and he felt sad about it for a good few months.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Captain Magic posted:

the knife will mostly be used for opening packages and packaging from the packages. I got tired of using my hobby knife. I’m from texas so I’m from a knife sort of place. One time my dad had to give up his knife to get on a plane because he forgot it was in his pocket and he felt sad about it for a good few months.

that is honestly tragic.

i have no knife but i have a revolver. i am revolver ocelot

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Captain Magic posted:

I got a pocket knife today. Maybe I’ll be a knife guy.

Breathe with the switchblade. Aliexpress has switchblades.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I Have No Knife And I Must Cut

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
You're all going knives out.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Eat My Fuc posted:

that is honestly tragic.

i have no knife but i have a revolver. i am revolver ocelot

How is it for opening packages

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dangerous Person posted:

How is it for opening packages

it’s good for nothing but the erotic thrill of reloading
during a battle

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
:ocelot:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/m1Kf97HBvZo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Eat My Fuc posted:

it’s good for nothing but the erotic thrill of reloading
during a battle

How complicated are your feelings towards your surrogate dad?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

I'm fine but my arm is pissed

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Dimebags Brain posted:

He feels just fine about me thank you

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

I did this with my new knife and now I don’t have fingers, is that correct?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

i'm finally watching the real life ocelot video and it owns tremendously hard

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I used to practice revolver spinning when I was like 10 or 11 with my dad's .22 pathfinder. Also it was loaded at the time because I was both an idiot and my childhood was nuts.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I havent created a time paradox in a dogs age, gonna have to play soon

e so I dont double post, A very special girl turns 2 today

Bluedeanie fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jan 5, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

I just learned that I wrote a bass clarinet concerto for Kris Statlander's sister in college. I didn't know they were related at the time, but we played together in the orchestra/concert band. pretty neat!