Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
When is the Alamo basement news conference tomorrow

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Thanks for sharing, appreciate it!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I dont not know about that trump guy

he sounds pretty bad

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Louisgod posted:

trump: why does it say live on the tv
aid: sir, it’s.. live
trump: like alive? I like to live
aid: no like, it’s live right now
trump: I’m a live right now too

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

euphronius posted:

oxsnard trunp hait stole like 150 million from his campaign he’s fine

yeah that's prob enough

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Has anyone ever made a fake TV news show and sent it to Trump’s TV somehow? I wonder if it would fool him.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Another Bill posted:

I just saw Eric and Don Jr. as the Venture Bros in my mind's eye and now I can't unsee it.

its almost uncanny but i cant help but think "tmn turtles" is def more of a hank line

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Steve Yun posted:

Amazing. I see you, fellow Ben Shapiro foot fetish noticer.

emf
Aug 1, 2002

Testicals moist, shrunken.

Come winter, revolution!

Get electrified!

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Samurai Sanders posted:

Has anyone ever made a fake TV news show and sent it to Trump’s TV somehow? I wonder if it would fool him.

newsmax so yeah

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

mr. president im turning off all monitors and tvs. I can't stay tuned for this long. I will assume you are dead.

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

Samurai Sanders posted:

Yeah dummy it's called oan and it's piped into his soup brain 24/7

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sestze posted:

almost, she was livetweeting the location of Nancy Pelosi during the coup

y'know, trying to get her murdered, normal things.

pelosi was no angel

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

So that whole "bar from future office" vote is definitely passing because it only takes all the dems+Harris and there ain't a GOP ghoul in the senate who doesn't believe opening up the field for their brand isn't the right move
The only question is if any also vote aye or if they're still too paralyzed by the chudlust

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
imo, the Trump content in the six months after he leaves office is gonna be prob the best trump content we'll ever get, even with no Twitter

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!
That article :kiss:

quote:

McCarthy did eventually reach Trump, but later told allies that he found the president distracted. So McCarthy repeatedly appeared on television to describe the mayhem, an adviser said, in an effort to explain just how dire the situation was and to secure the president’s attention.

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

mr. president joe biden sir - have you heard of a little something call the Iraqi Dinar? No? Excellent, I have an oppor- what? No...jesus, was that a racial slur? I don't think you can call people that. What you mean the Gulf War????

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

hmm seems like a good call leaving this dumbass piss brain prezzy all things considered

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

So that whole "bar from future office" vote is definitely passing because it only takes all the dems+Harris and there ain't a GOP ghoul in the senate who doesn't believe opening up the field for their brand isn't the right move
The only question is if any also vote aye or if they're still too paralyzed by the chudlust

it's not gonna come up for a vote bc Pelosi isn't going to let it.

they'll impeach him on Wednesday, trial will start Thursday.

vote to remove/acquit maybe Saturday, maaaaybe Monday.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

tenderjerk posted:

That article :kiss:

Lmao

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
trump can stay in office the rest of the term if he doesn't write any more pardons and can't launch nukes

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
holding a press conference at Alamo Rent A Car.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i'd like to know tbh

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1348817718410141696

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

At one point, Trump worried that the unruly group was frightening GOP lawmakers from doing his bidding and objecting to the election results, an official said.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

resident posted:

Only a plate of steaming hot nachos with perfectly melted cheese and a dab of guac make me say wow.

:wow:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/meridithmcgraw/status/1348810254411247620?s=20

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
chuds are just mad that hunter gets to smoke crack and bang models without a care in the world

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ABC's newest game show sensation

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Stunning

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

listen Joe somewhere around here is the RV button for the Dinar - have you see it? yes, yes I'm your visiting nurse for today. no, there will be no bath - gently caress, stop stripping! SHOW ME THE RV BUTTON drat YOU!!!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Trump aides did three takes of the video and chose the most palatable option — despite some West Wing consternation that the president had called the violent protesters “very special.”

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
it's pretty funny that this is all directly Hillary Clinton's fault.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

mrmcd posted:

There was a whole scam electric truck company called Nikola. They had a video their very fancy futuristic semi truck that was actually rolling downhill.

lol

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

DW's DC bureau chief Ines Pohl just did an in depth piece on the ball tasering, which was actually worse than we thought. It seems the the man with the tased balls was carrying not one but two tasers, one in each front pocket, and that they were both simultaneously triggered by the ornate frame of the tip o'neill portrait. Having each nut independently tased at the exact same moment triggered a reaction where the victim's balls were sucked back into his body supercharged with voltage and blown out through his dickhole (according to the expert) causing massive trauma to both himself and several compatriots standing in front of him

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Hunter's laptop was hosting Parler until he spilled a bowl of soup on it.

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

Also, what happened to Hillary's emails? When are we going to lock her up?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

The following evening, on Thursday, Trump released another video, the closest advisers say he is likely to come to a concession speech.

“Congress has certified the results: A new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th,” Trump said in the video. “My focus now turns to ensuring a smooth, orderly, and seamless transition of power. This moment calls for healing and reconciliation.”

His calls for healing and reconciliation were more than a day too late, many aides said. Yet as Trump watched the media coverage of his video, he grew angry.

The president said he wished he hadn’t done it, a senior White House official said, because he feared that the calming words made him look weak.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
yeah okay sure
https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/1348818890739085312

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 358 days!

drat, why do we know this information :chloe: