Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Collapsing Farts posted:

The author just can't allow Yujiro to lose so even though Baki fought Yujiro harder than anyone ever before they had to settle the figth with imaginary soup conjuring instead of actual fighting

It's the fate of most battle manga with constantly increasing power levels. What do you really do next when your ultimate big bad strongest loses to the protagonist? Make a new one with absolutely no history or previous mention? There's already a mythical swordsman and a freaking super caveman running around that are weaker than Yujiro. Bring in a freaking alien?

Either the series fully ends with Baki kicking the poo poo out of Yujiro or we just never get that ending at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Aliens are definitely on the table tbh

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

I'm kinda okay with Yujiro being untouchable. It makes the times when someone gets one up on him even a little a bit more fun, like when Kaku Kaioh makes him flinch and when Ali Jr. trolls him. I wouldn't mind a second showdown between him and Baki but I sort of like that there's this big, unstoppable force of nature on the cast who's a giant rear end in a top hat.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Baki would no longer be the comic it is if Yujiro took a loss. If Yujiro is to lose in a definite sense, it will be as a climax to the series.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
It'll be a sad day the first time a new president doesn't get intimidated by Yujiro.

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
Listen here mac, if you think im signing this friendship treaty then you must be crazier than a dog in a hubcap factory

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Yujiro should be able to lose to exactly one person and that is Baki

Also, technically the biggest defeat of Yujiros that we've seen was when he was shot with a tranq dart and captured unconcious in a net

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Katsu using the ages old Karate technique "Monkey Snatches The Peach"

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Baki, as a series, does love those nut shots.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
oh grappler baki finally finished being scanlated?!? finally i can start baki

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Baki makes.me want steak like no other media lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Retsu Isekai... is here!!!

https://mangadex.org/chapter/1153316

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks
That last page is pure gold, so happy to see Retsu again.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
i spent my entire life avoiding isekai

and here i am reading isekai

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

That dude's clothes at the end look pretty normal. Someone else that got isekaied?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Truly epic.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
THis might be the stupidest idea for a Spinoff I've ever seen.

Naturally I am completely on board.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

This owns

Rabid Boar
Apr 16, 2020

Soon, all of you will feel my hate, and suffer as I have suffered!
I just want more Retsu and an entire series dedicated to him is great.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
baki imagines a world where mouth guards were never invented

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

The newest chapter is another all-timer for slow-motion hits

So sumo gets an imaginary soup party level victory and the last two are gonna get chumped so hard

Eustace
Feb 26, 2009
now with retsu's spirit by his side, orochi can job twice as effectively

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pretty lame finish but whatever. I look forward to more Retsu isekai chapters!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
i pounded his rear end mercilessly, over and over again, and yet in the end I feel like I was the one who lost

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Itagaki: "oops, I realized I was giving Katsumi a W! gotta write my way out of this."

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Katsumi couldn't bring himself to literally kill the sumo guy, which was the only thing that would stop this sumo guy.

Katsumi is a failure of a fightman.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Nah, he's always had that streak. That's why he spared that death row guy and even started tutoring him

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Dr Congo

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Thanks, I hate it

Edit: also wait yujiro is 6'2"? He's always drawn as a meat mountain and like, that's tall but only a little.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Glagha posted:

Thanks, I hate it

Edit: also wait yujiro is 6'2"? He's always drawn as a meat mountain and like, that's tall but only a little.

6'2" with poo poo posture as extrapolated in the picture, so 6'5" standing tall

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
Sure it may not be the biggest but Yujiro probably has a super muscley donger.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Too big and it becomes a bother. Yujiro is perfect. He has the perfect penis and it fits all, perfectly

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Glagha posted:

Thanks, I hate it

You have to remember that manga artists are japanese and that paints their idea of what tall people look like

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/JaxBladeFitness/status/1352385158264061952

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
Hanayama being "only" 6'3 is the one that really gets me. Spec was actually an entire foot taller than him.

JDRockefeller
Apr 26, 2010
I probably play with fire to ask this but, how do you think they're eventually gonna work the presidential oath between Yujiro and Biden into things at some point considering this loving hell of a year and the recent events this month. I would imagine that's a one shot chapter as usual.

Thoren
May 28, 2008

JDRockefeller posted:

I probably play with fire to ask this but, how do you think they're eventually gonna work the presidential oath between Yujiro and Biden into things at some point considering this loving hell of a year and the recent events this month. I would imagine that's a one shot chapter as usual.

It's our right as anime fans to see Hillary Clinton reacting to Hanma Yujiro's penis.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Biden will see Yujiro and just loving keel over dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

not super thrilled with baki losing to pickle then yujiro