Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

much like the MIT media lab, a great many people are wanting money from a rapist pedo

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1352646167180369922 *Schumerishly* We won't accept a deal that isn't fair to our partners in governance. We're prepared to offer more to the GOP in hopes of reaching an agreement quickly.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

i am now anti-education

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

To whom do lions cast their gentle looks? Not to the beast that would usurp their den. The smallest worm will turn being trodden on, And doves will peck in safeguard of their brood.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

insane all these people are insane

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

lol ok end the meme

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

this is sad, being an intercept reporter so cucked by Joe that youre trying to own lib tweets by looking up their linkedin. I guess thats all thats left

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Relevant Tangent posted:

insane all these people are insane

Your monitor sir, its unplugged

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
TWO THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Derek Fcking Carr posted:

Your monitor sir, its unplugged

hoist by my own petard

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
DELIVER THEM UNTO ME

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/SashaMichelle89/status/1352447838484094981

god its gonna be a long boring 4 years

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

this poo poo baffles me, just baffles me

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

bedpan posted:

this poo poo baffles me, just baffles me

They're lib taintrunners

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

true pervert poo poo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/VaushV/status/1352531318769213440

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

They're lib taintrunners

#woah #whoa

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

my stimulus demand just got :10bux: higher

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

They're lib taintrunners

taintwalkers

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

I wouldn't recommend reading the replies to that one. Most of the ones that agree are bog standard projection, but there was some dereanged paranoid fantasies too.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Star Phlatulence posted:

i am now anti-education

Working around ivy league folks basically did the same to me lol.

Monowhatever
Mar 19, 2010

Where the gently caress is my 2000$ check.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

DemoneeHo posted:

I wouldn't recommend reading the replies to that one. Most of the ones that agree are bog standard projection, but there was some dereanged paranoid fantasies too.

i would definitely recommend reading all the replies

https://twitter.com/BarbaraRuth9/status/1352487709680553984

A Man With A Plan
Mar 29, 2010
Fallen Rib

Yinlock posted:

taintwalkers

You have to learn to taintwalk before you can taintrun

(everyone on this forum was a massive lib at some point)

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

it feels like these people live ina different world cause to me the inauguration was depressing as gently caress and only highlighted how the rich and powerful literally stand on top of the rest of us and act as if everything is sunshine and rainbows while were all drowning in their poo poo and piss

us poors are literally barely scraping by, dying of covid, are in breadlines, losing homes, literally dying from the stress of crippling debt and these fucks are celebrating what?

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
lmao bernie gotta smile more, he's so much prettier when he smiles

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

Agrajag posted:

it feels like these people live ina different world cause to me the inauguration was depressing as gently caress and only highlighted how the rich and powerful literally stand on top of the rest of us and act as if everything is sunshine and rainbows while were all drowning in their poo poo and piss

us poors are literally barely scraping by, dying of covid, are in breadlines, losing homes, literally dying from the stress of crippling debt and these fucks are celebrating what?

Felt like the Children of Men scene where he visits the wealthy gated district

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

ben shapino posted:

i would definitely recommend reading all the replies

https://twitter.com/BarbaraRuth9/status/1352487709680553984

These people tell on themselves so much, they just can't help it.

I just....I don't even get what people are mad about here?? Like what is wrong with his jacket and mittens I don't loving get it. These people are deranged.

WHATEVER, BACK TO BRUNCH

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
This dude is still filing lawsuits.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1352657678628233217?s=19

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

I am thinking this is a holdover from 2016, and Biden winning in 2020 is proof that Bernie didn't do enough to help hillary in 2016.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Star Phlatulence posted:

i am now anti-education

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!
So on the whole Bernie jacket thing. If Burton of Vermot/snowboarding fame gives Bernie one of the Olympian jackets-- #1 would Bernie wear it? and #2 How much poo poo would Bernie get for being stylish?

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Agrajag posted:

Omg have you seen Hamilton yet though

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Omg have you seen Hamilton yet though

500-1k tickets lmao

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

this thread is wild, like people suggesting that if a woman "behaved" as bernie did they would be called out or something.

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Agrajag posted:

If he smiled and wore a nice suit, people would be complaining that he was stealing the joy thunder from everyone else and what right does he have to do that?

It's baffling. I'm a "queer non-binary intersectional feminist" if we want to get all on their level and I'm still baffled at the outrage.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

HycoCam posted:

So on the whole Bernie jacket thing. If Burton of Vermot/snowboarding fame gives Bernie one of the Olympian jackets-- #1 would Bernie wear it? and #2 How much poo poo would Bernie get for being stylish?

Maybe only if there were athletes from Vermont going. The guy loves his state a whole lot, and I think he'd prefer that to be the core of any fashion statement he might make with his choice of outerwear.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PathAsc posted:

Libs are the ~american~ left

You knew what I meant fam

bruh

:cmon:
No they aren't.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

words don’t mean a goddamn thing. Do as I say and nothing more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

TrixRabbi posted:

These people tell on themselves so much, they just can't help it.

I just....I don't even get what people are mad about here?? Like what is wrong with his jacket and mittens I don't loving get it. These people are deranged.

WHATEVER, BACK TO BRUNCH

Twitter poisoning and putting idpol on every waking moment they observe.

What a time to be alive, I love that things are just tedious forever so that I get to hear libs say gaslight dogwhistle every other sentence to make people think they know what's going on.

But hey, brunch, yassssskween.