Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Thump! posted:

why hasn't that stupid loving fascist old bitch paid me yet?

We're not Russia or rich, so there's that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Thump! posted:

why hasn't that stupid loving fascist old bitch paid me yet?

are you a hedge fund billionaire gaming the system? :smug:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

oxsnard posted:

fun fact: greyjoy bastard got his mod position because he started the 2019 trump impeachment thread and made like 4 posts per page scolding people for not staying exactly on topic. That was good enough to merit a promotion

he's extraordinarily lame even by d&d standards

lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oxsnard posted:

fun fact: greyjoy bastard got his mod position because he started the 2019 trump impeachment thread and made like 4 posts per page scolding people for not staying exactly on topic. That was good enough to merit a promotion

he's extraordinarily lame even by d&d standards

lmao

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
y'all will be glad to hear that the cum jar guy is still at it

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

oxsnard posted:

I'm gonna need a quoted uodate

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

oxsnard posted:

He will nut be divided

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Ammanas posted:

why does the point have to be hammered into your brains over and over again: no leftists said vote for biden because hes good. they said vote for biden because trump is a toxic fascist and had to be gone

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Ammanas posted:

pretty good the worst president in the history of america lost and has become borderline persona non grata and a few of his awful policies have been reversed

TRANS PEOPLE CAN NOW FIGHT NEW WARS WE START. CAN I GET A "drat RIGHT THEY CAN!" ?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Ammanas posted:

biden-defending posters should 100% banned

fixed that for u

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
not only will biden let me kill some brown people, he'll make sure I can kill my birth name too!

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

the milk machine posted:

hey did biden close the concentration camps on the border? i must have missed the articles about that. i'm sure releasing thousands of families and children from cages must have made big news!

no, but more latino/black ice prison guards will be hired forthwith!

Willa Rogers has issued a correction as of 03:26 on Jan 28, 2021

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

"Look Jack, we got them idiots to believe all women except when they point the finger at me. That's how you know they're dumber than gently caress."

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

William Moon driving the lost highway

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1354619012907474945?s=19

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

gently caress you capitalist cum cookies gimme my money

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

yea american politics sucks rear end and the entire rotten facade is years from complete collapse as empire stagnates and fails

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

*coughs into mic*

ahem

*inhale*

CUM
*speakers blow out stadium lighting, showering audience in hot glass shards*

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Ammanas posted:

yea american politics sucks rear end and the entire rotten facade is years from complete collapse as empire stagnates and fails

and so your vote for noted rapist and dead iraqi enthusiast joseph r biden to keep a few decaying pieces of said facade propped up another few years was... what? a colossal self-own?

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

World War Mammories posted:

and so your vote for noted rapist and dead iraqi enthusiast joseph r biden to keep a few decaying pieces of said facade propped up another few years was... what? a colossal self-own?

That's exactly what it was lol

Now wait for the truly awesome comeback we're surely about to receive

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

This quote is real and true, and I want to be on record as fully participating in extending how long the dumb poo poo goes on

-multiple goons in this thread

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

PathAsc posted:

This quote is real and true, and I want to be on record as fully participating in extending how long the dumb poo poo goes on

-multiple goons in this thread

Tbf it's an honest admission, the majority in this forum could not handle the collapse of the empire

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

really hard to push biden left if the people who claimed that biden could be pushed left during the election now do everything they can to prevent that left movement

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

Ammanas posted:

pretty good the worst president in the history of america lost and has become borderline persona non grata and a few of his awful policies have been reversed

Quotiing this because lol Trump is not even close to being the worst president in the nation's history

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Fluoride Jones posted:

Quotiing this because lol Trump is not even close to being the worst president in the nation's history

but trump was so personally nasty and vulgar. trump didn't let me ignore the brutality and violence in the system.

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
Whole lot of "nothing matters" in this thread.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Fluoride Jones posted:

not even the worst of the 21st century!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Hub Dirt posted:

Whole lot of "nothing matters" in this thread.

Plenty of things matter, just not electoralism

Reddit dorks made a hedge fund lose 13 billion dollars, and they didnt do it through voting for a lesser evil, that matters a dece amount

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Neurolimal posted:

Tbf it's an honest admission, the majority in this forum could not handle the collapse of the empire

Tbf there's enough of us on the forums that are right on the edge of financial collapse without the empire toppling anyway.

The dems are just another way to get there, it's just evil with a different name tag just like before.

This poo poo is loving tedious and I'm tired of all these hand wringers acting like it was the only choice they had while sweeping the bad poo poo their party does under the rug again.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
cum

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Willa Rogers posted:

no, but more latino/black ice prison guards will be hired forthwith!

FINALLY, what a relief. i can go bak to brunch!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Dawn_Kopecki/status/1354603650887331842

https://i.imgur.com/AAneH84.mp4

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Cross posting from doomsday econ to tell you all to buy nokia shares

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

World War Mammories posted:

ya we should absolutely stomp the gas pedal on the collapse accelerator so we can get the REAL nightmare hellscape going
you know

for the lols

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

how soon until Biden pulls an Obama on the chicago teachers

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Now that's a classic

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Bootleg Trunks posted:

how soon until Biden pulls an Obama on the chicago teachers

I don't think he would go so far as to drone strike American schools

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Cum jar

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Ammanas posted:

ya we should absolutely stomp the gas pedal on the collapse accelerator so we can get the REAL nightmare hellscape going
you know

American online political discourse is succers accusing leftists of being accelerationists while the accelerationists hoot, holler, and do kegstands over the complete nonsense candidates both parties put forward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Of course I had to vote Joe Biden over Donald Trump, otherwise the accelerationists would have won & destroyed lives, look over there at them losing

*motions towards hoodlums and ne'erdowells popping champagne, doing lines, aggressively breakdancing*