Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

have they even introduced it yet?
yes, it's nothing

you'll get nothing

nihilism has been around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

2k to 1.4k to 1k to ???

i wonder how small that check is going to get at the end of all this

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Congress Rescues America Plan

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

kaschei posted:

Congress Rescues America Plan

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Agrajag posted:

2k to 1.4k to 1k to ???

a kohls coupon.

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.

Hot Karl Marx posted:

have they even introduced it yet?

they are currently in the planning phase with the lanyard consultants

then they will bring in the focus groups, composed of 50% dems and 50% repubs

then the exploratory committee spearheaded by Pete Buttigieg

then they will launch the social media campaign telling you that the $2,000 $1,400 $700 is coming and it will greatly help your situation

then it will be 2022 and it's now time to focus on the midterm elections

"elect us and we will make sure the $700 will come your way.... if you pass the means testing"

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Agrajag posted:

2k to 1.4k to 1k to ???

$20 gift card for a regional casual dining restaurant, who's nearest location is 3 hours away.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Agrajag posted:

2k to 1.4k to 1k to ???

no one's getting a check

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
Yes let's seriously contemplate a bullshit counterproposal offered in bad faith by literal fascist insurrectionists a few weeks after they tried to murder Congress and overthrow the government

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

theres a twitter person whos posts are all how much Kamala's relatives various days of clothing costs

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

oxsnard posted:

disturbing lack of cum in the cum thread

Then get to it, hoss. Wanna see some boar tier performance.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

Yes let's seriously contemplate a bullshit counterproposal offered in bad faith by literal fascist insurrectionists a few weeks after they tried to murder Congress and overthrow the government

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

386-SX 25Mhz VGA posted:

U N I T Y

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Cum jar

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos

Agrajag posted:

2k to 1.4k to 1k to ???

$100/month for 6 months

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

The Pussy Boss posted:

lol at anyone who voted for joe biden

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Celebrating Unity Month

the 2016 lover
May 29, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fun Shoe

Agrajag posted:

2k to 1.4k to 1k to ???

we need your vote in the midterms if you want that $600!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

pigz posted:

less than 40k you need maximum help but 10k later and gently caress YOU

that is really impressive, such an obvious gently caress off offer and Biden's rolling out the red carpet. Wish I was a broke brian idiot who could spend the day crafting the best Biden red wedding meme since surely our awesome pres is just setting up baddies here.

Lol what if you live in a state where these wages would result in homelessness

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Nichael posted:

You can't shame the Biden wing of the Dems into doing the right thing, because they'll gaslight with obvious lies to your face. Just like the GOP, the only thing they respond to is tangible power.

:haibrower:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol what if you live in a state where these wages would result in homelessness
'we're not bailing out coastal elites'

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Flavius Aetass posted:

knowing how bad Biden would be still did not prepare me for how infuriating it would be to see it play out in real-time

lol if u have been paying attention 2 anything biden does

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

joe is a low energy wannabe trumo :sad:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/VP/status/1356301475530612737?s=20

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1355908844615061508?s=20

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Pussy Boss posted:

lol at anyone who voted for joe biden

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

wtf i hate jackie robinson now

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

https://twitter.com/CursedBoomers/status/1356325822928281600

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

The Pussy Boss posted:

lmao at anyone who voted for joe biden

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

She expanded and supported the slave trade in California.

Obama's Libya legacy is reigniting slave auctions as a thing.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

is this idiot dead yet

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Is it more appropriate to deposit 2 loads or 0 into the jar in memory of Screech?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's incredible that we used to be able to do stuff like get to the moon with pocket calculators and stopped multiple endemic mass killers with effective mass vaccination programs, but nowadays even the most optimistic person would laugh off anybody saying "Hey why don't we just do what we did with smallpox and polio and the like" because it's just become so normalized that every system has been stripped and gutted of all its functionality beyond the transfer of money upward and that the best you can do is keep a brave face while accepting that no system exists to help. Things break, they stay broken. Entire governmental legislative bodies just simply unable to do anything, and everybody determined to stay engaged with it forced to work entirely with aspirational identification and projection to the exclusion of anything real. Open collusion to gently caress over retail investors doing nothing more than what they'd been told to do to "make it" all their lives.

A shambling zombie of a nation, deeply poisoned in its soul, hell bent on turning the "end of history" rhetoric into a certainty, lmao. The enclosure of the horizons of the possible, capital's last great PR campaign

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Epic High Five posted:

It's incredible that we used to be able to do stuff like get to the moon with pocket calculators and stopped multiple endemic mass killers with effective mass vaccination programs, but nowadays even the most optimistic person would laugh off anybody saying "Hey why don't we just do what we did with smallpox and polio and the like" because it's just become so normalized that every system has been stripped and gutted of all its functionality beyond the transfer of money upward and that the best you can do is keep a brave face while accepting that no system exists to help. Things break, they stay broken. Entire governmental legislative bodies just simply unable to do anything, and everybody determined to stay engaged with it forced to work entirely with aspirational identification and projection to the exclusion of anything real. Open collusion to gently caress over retail investors doing nothing more than what they'd been told to do to "make it" all their lives.

A shambling zombie of a nation, deeply poisoned in its soul, hell bent on turning the "end of history" rhetoric into a certainty, lmao. The enclosure of the horizons of the possible, capital's last great PR campaign

that's a bummer, man

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1261004586359422979?s=20

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

actually it's funny once you fully internalize it and start seeing it everywhere

RIP Arecibo, shame you weren't in China who would've had the will and means to fix you up

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/demswatchdog/status/1356282041889861632?s=09

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

weird, all I hear is "$1400, possibly nothing" over and over?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the number of people just searching twitter for $2000 to respond to these things to scold us for believing our lyin' eyes and ears is really hilarious, all working for free too

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
I wasn't paying attention to the Georgia race closely and missed how blatant a bribe they were trying to sell there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

These idiots are stuck in the 90s and are somehow coasting on the belief that there is not a critical mass of people/media that can be used to call them out on their lies

It's true because there's still a shitload of boomers but goddamn is it insulting