Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Dolphin posted:

She died.

I'm sorry :(

well that's a terrible snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

That's terrible Dolphin I'm so sorry.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Happy anniversary of this photo!

https://twitter.com/photowhitehouse/status/1358430241245560833?s=19

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Mustached Demon posted:

no, just fellow geriatric pal tom brady

then they can both kiss their sons on the lips

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

samantonio posted:

Let's touch that up a bit

turdfuzz and mayor dave

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

look at this cute card

(rude)

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

69 is also mutual aid

truth bomb

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Dolphin posted:

She died.

Losing a pet is terrible, I'm sorry :sympathy:

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Dolphin posted:

She died.

animals are dumb as poo poo so they don't worry about the kind of existential stuff that people worry about. your cat was happy and loved during her life and that's all that mattered to her. she lived a perfect life because of you. it is sad that she is gone but give yourself some time and then as soon as you're ready get yourself another cat and give it a wonderful life

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I'm sorry dolphin :(

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

baw posted:

animals are dumb as poo poo so they don't worry about the kind of existential stuff that people worry about. your cat was happy and loved during her life and that's all that mattered to her. she lived a perfect life because of you. it is sad that she is gone but give yourself some time and then as soon as you're ready get yourself another cat and give it a wonderful life

or upgrade to a dog

again, sorry for your loss

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Shoot one over to dolphin

hungry for crepes n shit
Aug 17, 2005

Dolphin posted:

She died.

I'm so sorry Dolphin. Please know you did the best for her and gave her an awesome life.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

baw posted:

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

what da fuk

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

My condolences Dolphin.

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It’s cool that Pearl jam utterly faded into obscurity

they suffered the same fate as springsteen imo, ultimately both got owned by pop culture despite their best efforts. now they still sellout tours but are obscure in conversations about Good Music because their stuff is tired from the radio and its miserable to be on the lawn at one of their shows, surrounded drunk chuds waving american flags.

kinda interesting that audience situation is exactly what roger waters says inspired the wall analogy.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Sorry Dolphin 😥. She looked like a great cat

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Very sorry for your loss, Dolphin

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Dolphin posted:

She died.

I'm so sorry. :(

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

ArmZ posted:

turdfuzz and mayor dave

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

baw posted:

You did good Dolphin.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
i have listened to your feedback and improved the video to make it more documentary. thants for the halp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYwZ1ApeNFA

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Dolphin posted:

She died.

sorry to hear about your loss. It sucks. I know.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
dolphin name your next pet Lemon please

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

Dolphin posted:

She died.

sorry dolphin. take care of yourself and remember that you gave your cat a good life while you were together.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

here is one of our cats

normally i shoot at the shelter using natural light but i recently decided to try some studio stuff

e: timged because it was a big

baw has issued a correction as of 17:47 on Feb 7, 2021

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I'm so sorry dolphin

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Isn't this idiot famous (and rich) for memorizing one unreal tournament map and camping the poo poo out of it?

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

last year we were talking about putting trumps face on mt rushmore but now only 7 months later nobody is even discussing trump. this is crazy.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with you being on your phone you fuckin dunce

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

PyPy posted:

dolphin name your next pet Lemon please

Lemon Drop

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

a.lo posted:

last year we were talking about putting trumps face on mt rushmore but now only 7 months later nobody is even discussing trump. this is crazy.

why would we put a lovely reality tv host and racist landlord on mt rushmore? sounds like a fever dream

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Elephanthead posted:

Isn't this idiot famous (and rich) for memorizing one unreal tournament map and camping the poo poo out of it?

I think he was just ahead of the game when it came to watching people play video games online.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I’m going to play battletech, come watch. lmao

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
what it’s like owning your own house

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1358451079441129473?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Him and his wife are both terrible people who hang out with other wealthy/influencer people who are also terrible. It’s worse than he kardashians. I wish his 15 min were up already and they’d both go away.