Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

All of these are excellent ideas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Patware posted:

i don't know if i'd call "i don't want the protagonist to be violent toward women" a... weird rule

There's not being violent towards women as a concept that exists in the real world, and then there's not putting any physically threatening lady villains in your video game about punching people even though you fight like tigers and construction equipment and poo poo

It's a stylistic choice, and one that isn't unique to these games, but regardless of anyone's feelings on the issues it means one less option for a hypothetical Coco cameo

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

My #1 fave is Korone, so I was worried earlier when she had to suddenly stop her stream due to the earthquake. Thankfully, she just tweeted that everything's fine now:
https://twitter.com/cat_three_v/status/1360706676702269444?s=20

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Meanwhile Ayame apparently got woken up by the quake and immediately went back to sleep when it was done.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

OnimaruXLR posted:

The AV performers and gravure models are tied into the hostess club minigames and the NJPW gang was part of the gang battle thingie in 6. So following that logic, there'd have to be a whole rear end VTuber minigame for it to happen.

Also there's something hinky conceptually about hiring VTubers to voice actresses, who will be fully rendered on camera, who are going to be voicing VTubers in the game.

I was about to say that Coco might make sense as a secret boss at the underground fighting arena, but there are weird rules about Kiryu fighting women and I assume that if Ichiban comes back he's grandfathered in with that policy.

A side plot where Kiryu has to become the top of the vtuber world for ~reasons~ would be a perfect fit for the franchise.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Paracelsus posted:

A side plot where Kiryu has to become the top of the vtuber world for ~reasons~ would be a perfect fit for the franchise.

Variant on the karaoke minigame where Kiryu sings Baka Mitai through an anime avatar for the internet. People would eat that poo poo up

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Paracelsus posted:

Coco & Kazuma team up to fight the triads in the newest Yakuza game.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Brunom1 posted:

Coco Kaine doesn't even have a canon, non-Google TL voice, so I wonder if this'll just be Coco voicing both, if Kaine will just move around as usual and Coco'll do all the talking... or if there's something else in play.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kaine opens her mouth and Yagoo's voice comes out.

vvv Edit: Well, with Haato's head taking the original body, there's still a loose Haachama head out there looking for a host... :staredog:

special option: It will be some unnamed person pulling a Zentreya and doing live TTS

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.
https://twitter.com/kiryucoco/status/1360743433363591171

Once again

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Everybody at Hololive should give Haachama and Marine a visit to learn what arcane magicks are they using to do the poo poo they do without getting youtube-kun angry.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

trucutru posted:

Everybody at Hololive should give Haachama and Marine a visit to learn what arcane magicks are they using to do the poo poo they do without getting youtube-kun angry.

Marine was constantly getting her streams banned before hitting 1 million.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

trucutru posted:

Marine got banned so many times recently that it became an ongoing meme and she had a chat stream that consisted heavily of complaining about getting banned.

The algorithm is mysterious and stupid.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

I can't believe this shark actually looked up speedrunning strats. I thought she'd just muddle through but she studied.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

The Video Description posted:

i've never beaten minecraft before but i watched some other streamers speedrun it so now im considered a professional on the matter.

Clearly a master

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
how can you choose between gura minecraft rta, ame oblivion and kiara reviewing baked sweets

tried watching all three but it's just a jumbled mess

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Mazerunner posted:

how can you choose between gura minecraft rta, ame oblivion and kiara reviewing baked sweets

all three up, with all muted but one, and then hopping to the one that looks interesting at the time?

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Kanos posted:

Marine got banned so many times recently that it became an ongoing meme

Referenced in her Beyond the Stage video, even.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mazerunner posted:

You can actually watch most of their streams "on demand" later on. Youtube may have issues but this functionality is gamechanging.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Namtab posted:

You can actually watch most of their streams "on demand" later on. Youtube may have issues but this functionality is gamechanging.

but i wanna watch it noooowwww

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Gura Minecraft is probably the one best experienced live. This is my judgement on the matter.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Gura minecraft is usually really good

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

Kwyndig posted:

Gura minecraft is usually really good

Gura being a blockhead makes her well suited to Minecraft.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSLiHAYe7k

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

More Kiara anime OPs are always welcome.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
Hinotori hit more with the hook but this is overall better, I think. Still has the issue of her trying to sing in the voice though.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Thats actually her real voice dont @ me

untitled username
Apr 30, 2009
For those who enjoy listening to Hololive singing or want to start, I've soft-launched a music player site with a curated collection of 6500+ tracks from the talents' archives.

www.kusa.lol or kusa.lol for short.

If choosing what to play is a bit daunting, there's a one-click Autoplay button that will play random tracks forever, which I like to use for background listening while working. You can also put together a queue of tracks and share it as a link for others, like these ones I stumbled upon and enjoyed.

I'm not much of a web developer so there's probably bugs, and I hate ads so you won't see any (unless the talents have them enabled on their videos). Some of the more recent streams are missing from when I was working on the site and will be added as time goes on.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

untitled username posted:

For those who enjoy listening to Hololive singing or want to start, I've soft-launched a music player site with a curated collection of 6500+ tracks from the talents' archives.

If choosing what to play is a bit daunting, there's a one-click Autoplay button that will play random tracks forever, which I like to use for background listening while working. You can also put together a queue of tracks and share it as a link for others, like these ones I stumbled upon and enjoyed.

I'm not much of a web developer so there's probably bugs, and I hate ads so you won't see any (unless the talents have them enabled on their videos). Some of the more recent streams are missing from when I was working on the site and will be added as time goes on.

Holy poo poo, I've been needing exactly something like this.

Thanks and bookmarked.

E: First random gave me Korone's Devilman cover, aww yeah

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Thats quite a good job youve done there. Well done and thank you.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

ho ly poo poo, true power on display

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Not a single tommyheavenly song, I'm sad.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

:staredog:

untitled username
Apr 30, 2009

Fun fact: if you started a 40 hour / week full time job on Monday listening only to Hololive songs for 8 hours per day, it would be May by the time you reached the end.

Then imagine how many more new karaoke streams would have happened during that time... :ohdear:

edit: I just recognized your username - your comment helped me fill out one of Coco's streams: https://www.kusa.lol/?v=dSA3TOTGmCM Thanks! I struggled finding a good place to credit the heroes like you and ended up thanking everyone in a big list in Settings.

I had to figure out songs/timings for many of AZKi's streams because no one had commented, and it's a lot more effort than one would think. Everyone should give AZKi a listen, BTW, she's very sweet!

untitled username fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Feb 14, 2021

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
coco redditshitpost stream starting soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDh0RdwpBJY&feature=youtu.be

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD

:eyepop:

off to one hell of a start

e- hahahaha it's coco kaine, she's real, she's done it

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
oh god, she got zentreya!1!

not really just text to speech lol.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Oh god Coco Kain's eyes are moving and blinking and it's creepy.

Falls Down Stairs
Nov 2, 2008

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
finally someone's made a good tier meme in these

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
I feel like this meme review is gonna take a haachama-esque sharp turn at some point, it's got a particular energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

what is this