Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

This impeachment trial, where 47 people, after having guns held to their head, still let the man who ordered said guns against their head and laughed whilst they cowered, go free has shown that:

Trump is not the problem and has never been. The Republicans themselves, and the way they conduct themselves are what is wrong with the US system.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
buddy that doesn't even scratch the surface of what's wrong

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Turkey Jizz Ducklo

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Obama talking smack while dominating at Tekken

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wonder how many critically sick people have lost their insurance in the time it took for the libs to kick up a fuss about this ducklo moron losing his

eh, surely it doesnt matter

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

buddy that doesn't even scratch the surface of what's wrong

There's at least a hundred changes to our government that have happened since January 20th that are for the positive and undoing Trump's stupidity. That's what voting did.

Anyone who sits here thinking "all is lost" because of a trial "we already know the results of" is contradicting their own internet complaining. I'm on the side of the latter, so it's better to pay attention to the more fun parts of where America is going: What changes does Biden make and what happens in the trials against Trump that aren't run by a jury of people who risk their jobs depending on their public vote.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

cool this is a much better thing for him to do than getting me my goddamn 2000 dollars

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

paranoid randroid posted:

wonder how many critically sick people have lost their insurance in the time it took for the libs to kick up a fuss about this ducklo moron losing his

eh, surely it doesnt matter

Are libs really making a big deal out of him losing his health insurance over this?

Hey libs! You know what would solve that problem? M4A Then you won't have to feel guilty over Biden firing the psycho.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Gods_Butthole posted:

Are libs really making a big deal out of him losing his health insurance over this?

Hey libs! You know what would solve that problem? M4A Then you won't have to feel guilty over Biden firing the psycho.

yes i have seen people arguing that him being fired would be bad because he would lose access to insurance, which is a position i can sympathize with if i switch off the part of my brain that is in charge of object permanence

if i dont do that, my opinion is well maybe dont put in 110 hour weeks for the guy who thinks healthcare should be tied to employment forever you loving dipshit

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
sorry you couldnt not be a ranting megalomaniac that threatens to destroy people, i guess. best of luck reaping what youve sown.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Im just gonna throw this out there but im lmao ing at people on twitter saying poo poo like "oh but cancer drugs"

Maybe he shouldn't have had a real position at the white house if cancer drugs were clouding his responses to people.

Maybe this country should have loving healthcare that isnt tied to their jobs.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

spacetoaster posted:

There's at least a hundred changes to our government that have happened since January 20th that are for the positive and undoing Trump's stupidity. That's what voting did.

Anyone who sits here thinking "all is lost" because of a trial "we already know the results of" is contradicting their own internet complaining. I'm on the side of the latter, so it's better to pay attention to the more fun parts of where America is going: What changes does Biden make and what happens in the trials against Trump that aren't run by a jury of people who risk their jobs depending on their public vote.

Mr Hootington posted:

SDNY will save us

lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

Im just gonna throw this out there but im lmao ing at people on twitter saying poo poo like "oh but cancer drugs"

Maybe he shouldn't have had a real position at the white house if cancer drugs were clouding his responses to people.

Maybe this country should have loving healthcare that isnt tied to their jobs.

uhhhhhh its only been three weeks? sorry but math heartemoji heartemoji

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The longer things go, the more damning the evidence is, the more public opinion supports conviction. The more the public supports conviction, the more GOP Senators suddenly “find their spines.”

That’s basically what happened with Nixon and Watergate, and after his 1972 re-election, he was way more popular than Trump ever was.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
look its imperative you give a gently caress about this particular administrative zilch that might face blowback for acting like an rear end in a top hat in public. dont concern yourself with the millions of americans on the brink of homelessness or mere eternal penury in the face of the american government's total inability to do a single loving thing. it is imperative this one specific poo poo-for-brains not face any consequences. dont ask why those consequences exist. just vote!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

cum jar looking better than ever!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
have things changed since 1972?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

fits my needs posted:

have things changed since 1972?

cumshitter is 49 years younger than he was in 1972

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Just sharing succ posts with you guys earlier.

Here:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1360711852016209923

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

spacetoaster posted:

Here:

how could Nichael do this to us

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I just want my 2000 bux, Joe biden you old bitch

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

spacetoaster posted:

Here:

congress's complete and utter contempt for doing their jobs owns

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1291111736167211008?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp16gX5i9LY

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Shear Modulus posted:

congress's complete and utter contempt for doing their jobs owns

It's something we should all aspire to.

sombrero
Oct 1, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

at least one hundred changes that march us all into the thralls of facism, but more quietly

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ducklo not even having the decency to stick around to become a long-term punchline. this guy's got nothing on spicey or da mooch

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
cum jar millionaire

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

spacetoaster posted:

Here:

massive lol in the replies

https://twitter.com/DataDrivenMD/status/1360712485905387522?s=20

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
ducklo = DnD and trump threader posters

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

spacetoaster posted:

This impeachment trial, where 47 people, after having guns held to their head, still let the man who ordered said guns against their head and laughed whilst they cowered, go free has shown that:

Trump is not the problem and has never been. The Republicans themselves, and the way they conduct themselves are what is wrong with the US system.

https://twitter.com/AreKidsCaged/status/1360270854450343938

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

smarxist posted:

cum jar millionaire

this is the president

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
When they Ducklo, we Duckhigh! - Obama

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Inspector Hound posted:

I don't give a poo poo about Ducklo

Inspector Hound posted:

Not a loving poo poo
:mods:

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Seriously, who the gently caress is this Ducklo dumbass and why should anyone care?

He has a stupid Harry Potter name gently caress him.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

spacetoaster posted:

Here:

yeah, he's bad. seems like delaware should've done something about that.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/erinnthered/status/1360834689125158917?s=20
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

Nichael posted:

yeah, he's bad. seems like delaware should've done something about that.

if only you had posted more about scarane trump would be in jail by now

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I am going to become the joker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

stellers bae posted:

if only you had posted more about scarane trump would be in jail by now

I raised $70,000 with posts, and got the campaign at least 40 to 50 volunteers from here.