Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/ecq023/status/1361729458630242304?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Trabisnikof posted:

lol biden is totally King Salman

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

*one month after inauguration, everyone fresh off a pointless impeachment trial that was easily thwarted, senate hasn't even gotten the relief bill yet*

GIVE DEMS A CHANCE!!!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
wheres my loving money joe

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
god drat there are a lot of Biden stans on Twitter lol. they just swarm.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I miss infrastructure week already.

infrastructe weak was the pmtru's we made along the way

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

#metoo? haha

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

god drat there are a lot of Biden stans on Twitter lol. they just swarm.

blue maga baby, The King can do no wrong. Only gotta weather a few more months of IT'S HARDLY BEEN ANY TIME AT ALL until it shifts to BUT THE DEBT CEILING! and then HE NEEDS TO GOVERN CONSERVATIVELY FOR THE MIDTERMS

just totally, blissfully removed from outcomes and policy and detail, yaaaasing their kweens and licking Republican boot as they spend all day with RBG mugs and avatars attacking the real enemy of the nation - leftists who still aren't happy for some reason

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

blue maga baby, The King can do no wrong. Only gotta weather a few more months of IT'S HARDLY BEEN ANY TIME AT ALL until it shifts to BUT THE DEBT CEILING! and then HE NEEDS TO GOVERN CONSERVATIVELY FOR THE MIDTERMS

just totally, blissfully removed from outcomes and policy and detail, yaaaasing their kweens and licking Republican boot as they spend all day with RBG mugs and avatars attacking the real enemy of the nation - leftists who still aren't happy for some reason

Not to be all "everyone who disagrees with me is a bot" but I would assume that a bunch of them are accounts run with the purpose of pushing specific narratives by the party themselves or people that have a vested interest in conservative policies. There's just a lot that swarm news stories with very similar posts that never engage otherwise.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

drat

really makes u think

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Eggplant Squire posted:

Not to be all "everyone who disagrees with me is a bot" but I would assume that a bunch of them are accounts run with the purpose of pushing specific narratives by the party themselves or people that have a vested interest in conservative policies. There's just a lot that swarm news stories with very similar posts that never engage otherwise.

to be fair, I almost exclusively use twitter to poo poo on bad political takes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eggplant Squire posted:

yeah that's the new base of the party tho

who knows what Albright is up to nowadays since her contract expired after the primaries but the like KHive psychos and people screaming at you and calling you an idiot child for expecting promises be delivered on are all too loving real both online and irl

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

yeah that's the new base of the party tho

who knows what Albright is up to nowadays since her contract expired after the primaries but the like KHive psychos and people screaming at you and calling you an idiot child for expecting promises be delivered on are all too loving real both online and irl

Yeah I bet it's a mix and the khive types derive their online personalities partially from the bots and the blue checks that are paid to troll. Is there any videos of them in real life? It must be a sight to see.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Eggplant Squire posted:

Yeah I bet it's a mix and the khive types derive their online personalities partially from the bots and the blue checks that are paid to troll. Is there any videos of them in real life? It must be a sight to see.

just go to your local democratic party at whatever the next event they're holding and mention the necessity of land reform to deal with whatever problem they are currently in year 3 of failing to address, you'll find plenty of them

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

just go to your local democratic party at whatever the next event they're holding and mention the necessity of land reform to deal with whatever problem they are currently in year 3 of failing to address, you'll find plenty of them

Hard pass

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

only noughties kids will remember

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

spacetoaster posted:

Man, they're just throwing bullets in a plastic bag to sell to plebes now?

All my bullets are in boxes and crates. :smuggo:

It's probably a reloader. Basically some guy and a few buddies farm brass, take turns pulling the handle on a dillon 1050 and sell a little under what new ammo costs.

Best case scenario you get passable ammo worst case oops double charged and blew your gun up.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Eggplant Squire posted:

to be fair, my online personality is 100% the product of CSPAM. and it definitely bleeds into real life.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
stopped paying attention to all news since biden took office. whats the story with the cash? ??

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Smythe posted:

stopped paying attention to all news since biden took office. whats the story with the cash? ??

it's playtime for legislators ask again later

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

Smythe posted:

its already in your bank account man. 2000 crisp ones

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

they went on vacation

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/trappedinYMCA/status/1361770185997312004?s=20

https://twitter.com/MapsCats/status/1361770257740926979?s=20

https://twitter.com/ali_caffeinated/status/1361770209409916932?s=20

Liberals "well actuallying" to say that the President can't directly remove the Postmaster are probably the most obnoxious motherfuckers on the planet.

WE KNOW. Biden can 100% remove the Governors and then have replacements fire DeJoy.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

If I am not mistaken, either all or most of the USPS governors were approved unanimously by the Senate, or had extremely high approval vote totals. This includes loving Bernie voting for these Trump USPS governors.

Gee, seems like the Senate should've looked into these people.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i thought jess died

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

that Slate article is full of "Here's what Biden COULD do, but here's why that's HARD"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
thanks for the info everyone. eager to get my literal pandemic emergency federal aid in a timely manner! :tipshat:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fitzy Fitz posted:

that Slate article is full of "Here's what Biden COULD do, but here's why that's HARD"

it's not that loving hard lol

lumpentroll posted:

i thought jess died
she's alive, helping other people prep for 2022, and collectively we're all watching Tom Carper's health

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

thanks for the info everyone. eager to get my literal pandemic emergency federal aid in a timely manner! :tipshat:

:rip:

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Smythe posted:

wow man its only his first term. you cant expect this stuff to happen in one lifetime

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Ideology for liberals is just being the first to point out that you slightly misphrased something.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trmruop's USPS Governors:

Ron Bloom: voice vote
Roman Martinez IV: voice vote
John M Barger: voice vote
Robert M Duncan: 89 - 0 (not voting: Sanders, Murkowski, Booker, Harris, Warren, Rounds, Moran, Paul, Perdue, Isakson, Klobuchar)
Donald L Moak: voice vote
William Zollars: voice vote

lol thank you democrats. they couldn't even performatively vote against these people.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1361736716948811777?s=20

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Nichael posted:

Robert M Duncan: 89 - 0 (not voting: Sanders, Murkowski, Booker, Harris, Warren, Rounds, Moran, Paul, Perdue, Isakson, Klobuchar)

lol thank you democrats. they couldn't even performatively vote against these people.

there are fortunes to be made off of all that real estate the USPS sits on

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nichael posted:

the norms

think about the gosh darn norms

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Nichael posted:

Bipartisanship! :blessed:

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Nichael posted:

it's not that loving hard lol

she's alive, helping other people prep for 2022, and collectively we're all watching Tom Carper's health

it would be POLITICALLY RISKY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Nichael posted:

*in dr evil voice*

one William Zollars