Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I was going to lead, but then I realized the minority party would disagree: The Biden Years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

So are we getting a 1/6 commission or what? Democrats are just teasing us.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Mr Hootington posted:

Bridge to nowhere. Snail mating studies.

These were 2 of the biggest examples of governtn corruption and waste used by idiots

I still here about them from time to time from the idiot conservatives.

OK, but snail mating studies sounds like it could be interesting.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I think it's so funny that Sanders effectively voted for all but one of the Trump USPS governors, along with all the other Dems, and no one finds this the least bit off putting.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

the dems respected trump's business acumen too much to say no to his USPS picks

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Nichael posted:

I think it's so funny that Sanders effectively voted for all but one of the Trump USPS governors, along with all the other Dems, and no one finds this the least bit off putting.

dude sucks. don't have heroes.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

where's my money

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

WHATS WRONG WITH SNAIL MATING STUDIES?

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

maybe because we are busy posting, asswipe

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

BONGHITZ posted:

snail mating studies have revealed that they fire darts into each other to wind each other up for loving and that totally rules

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Nichael posted:

it's not that loving hard lol

she's alive, helping other people prep for 2022, and collectively we're all watching Tom Carper's health

50 points lol

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

BONGHITZ posted:

Sunthin called hvolcano monitorin

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Nichael posted:

he did block the obama privatizers tho lol

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
it truly is wild how people presume you're a chud if you criticize Biden in any way.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Iron Crowned posted:

Just one more reason why dogs are bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fact: Dogs are good.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

it truly is wild how people presume you're a chud if you criticize Biden in any way.

libs put a lot of effort into coming up with ways to avoid confronting reality, yes

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

If it's irl it's fun to see the reaction when you tell them you hate Trump too.

It doesn't compute. If you're not one, you gotta be the other. Then, once they process it, they hate you more than a chud because you actually believe in something.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
The state deserves to be well-run and the people deserve a well-run state.

The parties are wannabe-aristocrat filth.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

spacetoaster posted:

If it's irl it's fun to see the reaction when you tell them you hate Trump too.

It doesn't compute. If you're not one, you gotta be the other. Then, once they process it, they hate you more than a chud because you actually believe in something.

I haven't had that yet because I don't see anyone. I doubt I ever will.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Gods_Butthole posted:

OK, but snail mating studies sounds like it could be interesting.

of course it is! you could spin almost any scientific funding to sound stupid as poo poo but that doesn't mean it is

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

*in dr evil voice*

one William Zollars

lol

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

more like infrastructure: weak

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

dude sucks. don't have heroes.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

zegermans posted:

50 points lol

shut the gently caress up zergermans?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I haven't had that yet because I don't see anyone. I doubt I ever will.

Music festivals are full of libs.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat

Nichael posted:

there was a bunch of hubub last fall about how dejoy was bernie's fall because he had blocked obama's governor nominees
https://twitter.com/DrJasonJohnson/status/1294261815833251841

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Il Federale posted:

was there even any type of reaction to it whatsoever? its funny how they play it up as a coup attempt and the worst event in the nations history yet literally everyone went on with their lives as normal. there werent any type of massive protests and trump just finished his term like nothing happened lol

imo the dems play up the apocalypticness of it verbally, to their base, to get them to donate, but sincerely dont give a poo poo. it's not dissimilar to how mcconnell-style republicans tell their supporters that obama is about to steal all your guns and abort all your white babies but actually don't give a poo poo about any of that

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the dem donors are definitely more qualified because they likely went to better ivy league schools and by virtue of being trusted by biden must be qualified

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

SUCCCC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSN_PPDpqDY

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
lol 2nd question is "when will i get my fuckin check" and her non-answer is "well, the house and senate need to jerk eachother off first, and we hope they finish as soon as possible"

pfuck off psaki

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Stevie Lee posted:

lol 2nd question is "when will i get my fuckin check" and her non-answer is "well, the house and senate need to jerk eachother off first, and we hope they finish as soon as possible"

pfuck off psaki

"Whenever they get back from vacation they'll get to talking about it."

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Those little Grumman mail trucks are dope. I wonder if I could snap one of those up in the not too distant future

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Those little Grumman mail trucks are dope. I wonder if I could snap one of those up in the not too distant future

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1281981625862180865?s=19

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Stevie Lee posted:

pfuck off psaki

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Someone did a fairly good edit of Biden as a C&C talking head, but it seems the version I bookmarked got erased

Right, I still haven't been able to find the clip where they took a lovely grainy rambling Biden remote interview (from the primaries I think) and turned it into a 90s Command and Conquer intro, but I did find... this thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_1A0-r6OY

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Smythe posted:

thanks for the info everyone. eager to get my literal pandemic emergency federal aid in a timely manner! :tipshat:

good to see cspam being extremely normal

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Filthy Hans posted:

all I see is a rise in hentai posts in imgur, just look at this pervy weeb poo poo

:nws: https://twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1361525104794955778

I'm mean, yeah, I remember the original cum figurine sites back in the early days. This is just shallow cultural appropriation.

PoontifexMacksimus has issued a correction as of 00:48 on Feb 17, 2021

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
those trucks last loving forever and are cheap and utilitarian as gently caress so of course they had to be cut and replaced with lovely vans with 150k life expectancy

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I saw one of these the other day (the exploded variety)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Kamala's gonna chop up a journalist??