Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Reality Protester posted:

remember when try.pnwould put random republicans on blast because they wouldnt vote for something or other? it's Joe first month in office and he's already given up.

we'll do stimulus as soon as it passes, if it passes. and it'll be targeted, so the 300 million poorer working class people will have to wait so the money hose can be aimed directly at them and no rich people. youll understand the delay. vote for me in 2024.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDMVPmrg0KQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Inspector Hound posted:

It made a "purr" pun, it was an account for a loving dog, what the hell can they even hope to get right

E what the gently caress

https://twitter.com/Chinchillazllla/status/1362932981963382787?s=19

Was this the tweet that killed it?

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
"Doughy Joey" Manchin is holding up your big beautiful 2000$ stimulus checks. Joey has done a terrible job for the great state of West Virginia, 48th in education, 49th in incomes. An absolute disgrace since he's been in office. Must vote YES!! Also Neera Tanden.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Is Neera Tanden not gonna get confirmed? That's pretty funny

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gods_Butthole posted:

Was this the tweet that killed it?

I would assume

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2WzbfOhnx8

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

LIKE A DOG!!!

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
The Emperor has No Clothes era of US politics is churning out (unintentionally) funny content I’ll give it that

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Inspector Hound posted:

I would assume

It's weird, because as tasteless as that was I don't see how it violates the TOS? Whatever, I shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

dogs can't tweet

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
https://twitter.com/aliciasadowski6/status/1362930155140751363

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

shyduck posted:

dogs can't tweet

nothing in the rulebook says this

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dogs can't tweet, bidens can't send stimulus checks. that's just how nature works.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/WrittenByHanna/status/1362637653007556625?s=19

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Lmao I’ll bet it’s not any particular tweet but that it’s just some Biden mega fan and the whitehouse was embarrassed enough by it they asked Twitter to kill the account

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

*to the tune of "Let It Go", the academy award winning feature track from the blockbuster Disney film "Frozen"*

Rapey Joooooooe!
Rapey Jooooey!
There's people that could use a hand
Rapey Joe!
Rapey Joe!
don't give them their two grand!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Lmao I’ll bet it’s not any particular tweet but that it’s just some Biden mega fan and the whitehouse was embarrassed enough by it they asked Twitter to kill the account

I hope it was for the purr thing

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Not all dogs go to heaven.

Seriously gently caress that weird rear end account.

Also Joe Biden will definitely be in hell with that stupid loving dog account when he dies.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
my guess is it was suspended for purrporting to be an official white house account when it was just some liberal freak running it

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
goddamit joe biden sucks so fuckin bad i cant even lmao properly about rush limbaugh being loving dead

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Suppose Lindsay Graham showered regularly

Exodus1984
Feb 18, 2005

Eastern Europe Episode IV: A New Hope. I love President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. I understand and appreciate the precarious position the Ukrainians are navigating. I wish I could set up a 401(UA) fund from my paycheck to directly contribute my earnings to Ukraine's success.

spacemang_spliff posted:

it's going to screw Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams out of royalties and erase LeToya Luckett, Latavia Roberson and Farrah Franklin from existence

Basically. I imagine it is some show about a power hungry father and a talented daughter or something.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
current jar status?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1362978147071852544?s=20

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003
yeah that might have something to do with the thread title there buddy

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DELETE CASCADE posted:

yeah that might have something to do with the thread title there buddy

listen here Jack, gently caress you

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

“gently caress you old oval office Biden” I say as I writhe around, broke brained on my bed listening to lovely psychedelic jam bands.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I never want to see this poo poo again

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Ball Tazeman posted:

I never want to see this poo poo again

Turn on your monitor

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They fed it to Obama

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

current jar status?

The first 600 loads were a down payment

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lmao

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
my extremely nuanced take on joe biden is uh *sound of fumbling through a lot of papers* he uh seems to be a principle dude, in terms of sucking poo poo

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

lol

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
I will nut! Make that happen!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i'm feeling divided

does anyone have a photo of a scene of a lovingly gluey substance keeping us from being divided?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Mayor Dave posted:

current jar status?

smarxist posted:

i'm feeling divided

does anyone have a photo of a scene of a lovingly gluey substance keeping us from being divided?

What the gently caress is wrong with this thread, I sleep in to 12:30 am and NO ONE picks up the slack of posting cumjar, they just bitch about it

here you go, you lazy fucks, I hope you choke on the jar :nws: https://twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1362969733524414464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008