Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Ladybird dies of old age, Boomhauer moves to Dallas, Bill dies of liver failure, Nancy hits it big and her and Dale move next door to Ted Wassanasong, Kahn becomes a CEO and goes back to Anaheim, Luanne and Lucky and Gracie move to Louisiana when Lucky gets a job on an oil rig, Bobby goes away to college, Strickland Propane goes out of business, Hank becomes increasingly isolated and abusive and weird, Peggy goes back to Montana, Hank gets even weirder and weirder, Hank kills himself in his garage. He drapes himself in tarps and his suicide note bemoans the fact that he's a terrible shot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
The coroner finds that Hank shot himself in the temple but somehow the bullet curved up through his skull and exited out the base of his fat neck, causing little damage and a wound that almost had no blood loss. Hank died of dehydration on the immaculately clean floor of his garage 72 hours after his piss poor suicide attempt. His last word was "Laaa-dy-bird". His last thought was of a bare-breasted Peggy walking towards him holding a refulgent apple brown betty, on a Tuesday when JAG was a rerun, her feet heavily treading on a perfectly mowed lawn of St. augustine grass, under a propane powered sun with the face of Mr. Buck Strickland.

Teriyaki Hairpiece fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Feb 21, 2021

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

So what would I have to pay you for this script, My Lynch?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

The bullet fails to kill Hank, but does do brain damage causing him to become much more aggressive and forgetful.

Peggy leaves him, tired of his oppressive and abusive nature, and Hank moves to Highland Texas, eventually meeting a much more submissive and obedient woman.

Dooley ends up moving to Highland as well and terrorizes Hank along with his new friend.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

Les Os posted:

ideas for a sequel to KoTH

Jimmy Witchard is now the mayor of Arlen and demands constant CANS!

Fixed, the rest is gold

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
- John Redcorn becomes a Texas state senator, gets arrested at Standing Rock.

- Buck Strickland mysteriously disappears, is declared legally dead.

- Hank becomes owner of Strickland Propane, keeps the name out of respect.

- Bobby owns and operates Sugarfoots as a chain restaurant with on-site butchering.

- Boomhauer retires from the Texas Rangers, is elected to Congress.

- Ladybird dies. Hank builds a propane eternal flame in the back yard.

- Bill retires from the Army, opens his own barber shop.

- Dale & the gun club 'occupy' a piece of abandoned government land, turn it into a hunting preserve. They eventually see environmentalism as rebelling against the government.

- Peggy becomes famous for her musings series on YouTube.

echopapa
Jun 2, 2005

El Presidente smiles upon this thread.
Hank has a stroke upon learning that the last American propane supplier has gone out of business. He’s forced into medical retirement and tries to do odd jobs around town to stay useful.

Bobby comes home from Chicago, where he’s been performing with ComedySportz, to help take care of his family. He brings his Puerto Rican girlfriend, who is not prepared to defer to Peggy about the Spanish language (or anything else, really).

Dale branches out into IT and teams up with Boomhauer to start a combination exterminator/private eye business.

Bill spent his military retirement money on a Real Doll.

Kahn hasn’t been promoted. Nobody wants to tell him it’s because of his personality.

Despite good grades, Connie didn’t get into any elite private universities. She has to settle for UT-A, where she’s in a graduate chemistry program.

John Redcorn makes a fortune off of Californians moving to Texas. He speaks at SXSW every year.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
Peggy and Hank are on the cusp of retiring.

Lucky and Luanne unexpectedly pass away, leaving Gracie in Hank and Peggy's care, causing them to have to reevaluate their retirement plans.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

King of the hill jump to Bobby’s junior year in high school would be good enough for me.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

lucky and luanne move to Florida and are killed when a freak tornado hits their trailer

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Why are y'all trying to murder half the cast in your reboots?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Joseph is going to get a football scholarship to a good football school, only for Dale to either ruin it all for him or influence Joseph to ruin it all.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Who What Now posted:

Why are y'all trying to murder half the cast in your reboots?

Some of the voice actors are dead, including Luann and Lucky.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

bobjr posted:

Joseph is going to get a football scholarship to a good football school, only for Dale to either ruin it all for him or influence Joseph to ruin it all.

Joseph tears his ACL junior year and loses his scholarship, Dale sells Dale's Dead Bug to pay for him to finish school. They have a heart to heart where Dale tells Joseph John Redcorn is his birth father, and Joseph tells Dale he knew all along, but it doesn't matter because Dale is his dad.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
crossposting from the hotdog w/hamburger bun thread

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
i'm sexy triangle head hank

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
God I wish that were me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The paper?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

The well maintained St Augustine grass lawn, duh

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwuQE47lPAA&t=11s

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

KotH needed more Minh and Kahn

Betazoid
Aug 3, 2010

Hallo. Ik ben een leeuw.

DessertStorm posted:

S4E21
"Dale thought we wanted to swing."
"Swing? Absolutely not! You get Nancy and I end up with Dale? Who's the clear winner there? Dale!"

I try to channel Big Peggy Energy every day

Big Peggy Energy is a mood.

Came back to quote this post again because Linda Belcher totally has Big Peggy Energy.

Linda: Are you sure it’s not because you had a sexy dream about me?
Teddy: What, no! Recently? No!
(S10E11: Drumforgiven)

I aspire to be the best parts of Peggy Hill, Peg Bundy, and Linda Belcher.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Ornery and Hornery posted:

KotH needed more Minh and Kahn

I get my fix for Minh and Kahnny's VA by watching Futurama, but nothing will ever beat her making GBS threads on Peggy.

"I'll be drinking from mug and you'll be drinking from teeny tiny Peggy Hill paper cup!"

Betazoid posted:

I aspire to be the best parts of Peggy Hill, Peg Bundy, and Linda Belcher.

There is no better aspiration goal on this earth.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

my last gimmick account got banned for doing this, lol

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Ugh never compare Linda to Peggy.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I dunno Linda often gets into trouble because she's completely incapable of evaluating her own level of competence/ignoring the needs and desires of others.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

1.6 gallons per flush per low-flow toilet. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? But unfortunately, in the real world, where things don't flush the way they do in the movies, it can take three, four, or in the case of my wife Peggy Hill, six flushes to get completely remove solid waste. The fact is, these toilets are squandering more water than they are saving. Thank you.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

What's the real world verdict on low flow toilets? Is Hank right about them or was the episode a libertarian anti-regulation parable?

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Detective No. 27 posted:

What's the real world verdict on low flow toilets? Is Hank right about them or was the episode a libertarian anti-regulation parable?

High flow is the only way to go

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

get yourself a toilet that did both.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Mike Judge would never have the wrong and dumb opinions about government regulation, no Sir

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Detective No. 27 posted:

The majority of people flush for urine and poo poo both, you piss more than you poo poo and even then you're probably not taking multiple flushes per poo poo anyway so I'm gonna go with

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Mike Judge would never have the wrong and dumb opinions about government regulation, no Sir

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer

Detective No. 27 posted:

Lowflow toilets are loving garbage. The shitter in my apartment was so bad when I first moved in, it inspired me to send this :effort: to my landlord

“Moving on: the toilet. The new ultra low flow thrown installed in my apartment is the most anemic toilet I have ever used. It struggles to flush urine, I poo poo you not. No matter what’s in there, it’ll take at least three flushes, and I fear the day that doesn’t suffice. While we three boys can handle an unsightly visage encased in our crummy can, we all have girlfriends. And I, for one, can not in good conscious subject my lover to the mortification of someone witnessing her persistent business.”

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

a true hank hill would build his own house with commercial grade plumbing to use a high pressure shitter

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

We have those toilets with two flushes, one smaller for piss and one larger for poo poo. Works fine enough. Only time I need to flush twice is when my stomach is very upset and my bottom decides to live it out its lifelong dream of being a fertilizer spreader and I wash the insides of the bowl as quickly as possible to keep it from looking gross.

Poil fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Feb 25, 2021

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

My apartment in Croatia has a dual flush toilet and holy poo poo the big flush is powerful.

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

1.6 gallons per flush per low-flow toilet. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? But unfortunately, in the real world, where things don't flush the way they do in the movies, it can take three, four, or in the case of my wife Peggy Hill, six flushes to get completely remove solid waste. The fact is, these toilets are squandering more water than they are saving. Thank you.

They, uh, say time flies, but with the way the airlines are these days, maybe time should take the bus.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Head Bee Guy posted:

Lowflow toilets are loving garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Just lol if you don't poo poo with enough force that it flies down the pipe by itself.