Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Lets round up the Phantom Thieves and put them in camps.

HIRE 👏 MORE 👏 WOMEN 👏 GUARDS 👏

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
: i think it is good to vote, unless it is inconvenient, or boring to do so. then it might be very bad. i'm sorry for doing politics om here.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
: joke's on you; i actually love being body slammed by one dozen perfect wrestlers. and my mouth isn't filled with bloodm, it's victory wine

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

so long suckers! i rev up my motorcylce and create a huge cloud of smoke. when the cloud dissipates im lying completely dead on the pavement

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

your problem is, that youre perfect, and everyone is jealous of your good posts, and that makes you rightfully upset.
I agree

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Oh no, wait, I found the best one

the human mind... perhaps the most powerful weapon. second only to the "GUN"

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Can I help?

yea i torched the dennys. and i woudlve gotten away with it, if i werent the only guy in town with a custom jersey that says "My Wife" on it

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

Pththya-lyi posted:

: joke's on you; i actually love being body slammed by one dozen perfect wrestlers. and my mouth isn't filled with bloodm, it's victory wine

Don't post spoilers for Ryuji's Confidant!!!!!!!!!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

many people are finding out that despite millions of years of evolution the human body was not designed to get run over by cars

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

if you see a man in a fawkes mask walking down the highway with a sign that says "Gamestop: Power to the Players" that's me and i need water

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
madarame paid that woman to gently caress up her hair and go viral and youre all pawns in madarames game. not me though im a 200IQ journalist

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

my promise to all women: my promise to all women is that i will seal theur nudes in a velvet envelope, and wont open it until im 100 yrs old

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
why dont you ever see the news reporting on the GOOD variants of covid??

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

VERIFY!! VERIFIY THIS ACCOUNT! THE TROLLS ARE BREAKING IN THROUGH THE WINDOWS!! I NEED THE CHECK MARK !! NOW!! NOW!! NOW!!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

(getting really into the dunk tank carnival game) Ill show you some pain mother fucker. Ill show you some pain mother fucker

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Arist posted:

VERIFY!! VERIFIY THIS ACCOUNT! THE TROLLS ARE BREAKING IN THROUGH THE WINDOWS!! I NEED THE CHECK MARK !! NOW!! NOW!! NOW!!
Ive been stepped on more than every bug on the universe and still i get back up & put out 1000 stupid loving posts every day. And still.

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
"Will You Commit To The CareFree Live Or Die Brand"
Yes sir
"Are U A Sick Enough gently caress To Get Covid On Puropse & Drive The Fans Nuts"
Yes sir

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

S.D. posted:

"Will You Commit To The CareFree Live Or Die Brand"
Yes sir
"Are U A Sick Enough gently caress To Get Covid On Puropse & Drive The Fans Nuts"
Yes sir

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
yeah lets ruin a mans posting carreer just to look "Cool" in front of our friends, all while smoking Pot and thinking that bullying is good.

S.D. fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Mar 5, 2021

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
every where i go in this so-called thing called "society" people either want to kick my rear end or give me $1000 or put me down like old yeller

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
i was one of the villains in WWE. mmy name was "Loser Fuckface Nerd " and my catchphrase was "i cant fight them! theyre too strong"

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008

PROSECUTION: Is it true, that on the evening of Sept 3rd, 2006, you posted the word "Jeams"

ME: (swallowing cyanide pill) I dont recall .

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
every celebrity on earth has succumbed to the Corona Virus? Wow!! What a scoop!!!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
IF THE ZOO BANS ME FOR HOLLERING AT THE ANIMALS I WILL FACE GOD AND WALK BACKWARDS INTO HELL

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
LISTEN UP NERD, THE WEIGHTS WITH HIEROGLYPHS ON THEM ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO LIFT UNLESS YOU POSSESS THE CORRESPONDING RUNESTONE, THIS IS HELL GYM

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
1st grade: Mastered.
2nd Grade: MAstered.
3rd Grade: Mastered.
4th Grade: Heres when they start trying to trick you
5th Grade:This ones hard

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

TwoPair posted:

1st grade: Mastered.
2nd Grade: MAstered.
3rd Grade: Mastered.
4th Grade: Heres when they start trying to trick you
5th Grade:This ones hard

SoundwaveAU
Apr 17, 2018

how do i get cowboy paint off a dog .

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

the blue thumnbtacks on this map indicate concentrations of high 月(luna) energy, the red ones are all the panera breads ive been banned from

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

the wise man bowed his head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad things. you imbecile. you loving moron"

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
im the only guy who knows how to call out the bull poo poo of society the smart way. and against all odds i do it for free

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
beer just beer . cracik the lid off that loving poo poo

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

id like to report a hacker. she offered me 1000000 to show my dick and didnt cough up the dough when i delivered the goods. i got hacked

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
cant wait for all nerds on earth to upload their brain to computer so they can be bat man for the rest of their lives & stop fuckinh posting

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
society is so much loving Bitched .....

StolenTeeth
Oct 11, 2016
sorry for not reading your dms ladys. i was busy yelling "MY MONEY IS TAKING A poo poo! MY MONEY IS TAKING A poo poo!" into a huge cell phone

S.D.
Apr 28, 2008
my advisor has told me that instead of trying to "Game the markets" i need to put all my money in 1 of those tall banks shaped like a crayon

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

i feell like im being unfairly targeted during this paintball match just because im the only one wearing a tuxedo

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Persona 5 Royal: A Fusion accident summoned dril's Twitter account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

AradoBalanga posted:

Persona 5 Royal: A Fusion accident summoned dril's Twitter account

I apologize for nothing