Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

AradoBalanga posted:

Persona 5 Royal: A Fusion accident summoned dril's Twitter account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

i lvoe and cherish all of the girls of this site, and other websites. you all become my wife more and more with each passing day. Thank you

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

eating a single Dorito on a bed of Jasmine Rice

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

i read the news and i'm disappointed that my name isn't on there. i'm a very disappointed man

This one is actually from dril GPT-2

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

i just looked up the stats and the number of meaningful relationships ive formed is less than the number of public restrooms ive Screamed in

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

if you're ever wondering if im some other guy, the answer is yes, im him, unless it's bad to be him, then im not him, im a different person.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

mcgruff the crime dogs Crime Tip #888853: if a criminal makes you play a game of darts to save a hostage's life throw the darts at his Dick

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

"Is Wario A Libertarian" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate,

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

"jail isnt real," i assure myself as i close my eyes and ram the hallmark gift shop with my lovely bronco

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

girls always love to telling people not to" Mansplain" but they do not care of, "Man's Pain"

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

im afraid i must say that i do not find the mysteries featured on "scooby-doo" challenging enough .

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

for like 8 months i thought covid was one of those joke diseases where you ask "what's covid" and the other guy tells tou to suck his nuts

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

only takes two seconds of me cliciking around on my keyboard to see why they call me the mother fucker of ubuntu

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

My third eye opened and I don't know how to close it again

watching another childrens tv show where they accidentally made the school bully the best character by far

megane
Jun 20, 2008

PMush Perfect posted:

im afraid i must say that i do not find the mysteries featured on "scooby-doo" challenging enough .

gently caress

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

: LISTEN UP NERD, THE WEIGHTS WITH HIEROGLYPHS ON THEM ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO LIFT UNLESS YOU POSSESS THE CORRESPONDING RUNESTONE, THIS IS HELL GYM

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

So, uh, quick programming note while we're all enjoying these dril goofs: I actually forgot to include something in the last update! I know, you're all shocked. It's not a major major thing, but it's still big enough that not including it would be bad and detrimental when it comes up in the next update. Here it is:

Arist posted:

We need to stop by Untouchable for a second.

Music: Layer Cake

Slight change of plans. That paper bag from the other day? All yours.

Well, this is new.

You picked it up somewhere. Nothin’ to do with me. Understand? I didn’t see it, I didn’t touch it, I don’t know about it. We clear?

That modified model gun should be a powerful weapon to use during Palace battles. Let’s ask him about what was inside the bag!
…… I could ask him if I had Dauntless Guts
…Should we not? Maybe taking on the Big Bang Challenge would help you get more gutsy…

From there, we buy some armor for Panther and Mona.

That gun Iwai gave us has a high chance of inflicting Shock… in exchange for only having four bullets. No matter, we’ll get some use out of it. We equip it on Joker and leave.

Arist fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Mar 6, 2021

Rawkking
Sep 4, 2011
I kept that gun equipped basically until the endgame, just whenever joker can't hit a weakness in a random battle I just zap some guy, shoot more bullets until they're knocked down and then baton pass to someone else.

Eventually other party members get the same type of effect on weapons and it becomes not quite as useful.

Rawkking fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Mar 6, 2021

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Hwurmp posted:

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

that doesn't fit because he clearly turns into an egg

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Arist posted:

So, uh, quick programming note while we're all enjoying these dril goofs: I actually forgot to include something in the last update! I know, you're all shocked. It's not a major major thing, but it's still big enough that not including it would be bad and detrimental when it comes up in the next update.

On one hand no worries on missing something in a big update. On the other hand the shock gun is insanely useful with the way that guns have changed and I think I only changed it for something else at the end of the game.

Flair
Apr 5, 2016
On that note,

Arist posted:

Of course, I’m wiling to wait. I’ll make time according to your plans. But, please come before the exhibit ends.

typo here

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
: upgrade my rear end to a human's rear end

(The Drilsonathon is the hardest I've laughed at something in the past month, so thanks guys.)

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

my disrespectful teen son somehow got hold of a gluten product and now he wants to become a cat girl

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

“This Whole Thing Smacks of Gender,” I holler as I overturn my uncle’s barbeque grille and turn the 4th of July into the 4th of poo poo

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

if your grave doesnt say "rest in peace" on it you are automatically drafted into the skeleton war

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

(banging on ex wifes front door dressed as a cop) open up. the citibank social media team says im Valid

Malah
May 18, 2015

quote:

the last two pages

AradoBalanga posted:

Persona 5 Royal: A Fusion accident summoned dril's Twitter account
:five:

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

i just looked up the stats and the number of meaningful relationships ive formed is less than the number of public restrooms ive Screamed in

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

bad news: were all helpless cogs doomed to ceaselessly perpetuate a machine. good news: the machine is a Sega and were all sonic the hegehog

Faillen Angel
Aug 30, 2018
: before the trolls leak my finances id just like to state for the record that ispent $6000 on Dr Mario world because i thought itd be funny

true story, according to persona 5 dancing in starlight, futaba developed a top-grossing mobile game but gave away the rights for free because she didn't want to deal with the paperwork

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

(plays some Tchaikovsky records at the highest possible volume) ah it sucks rear end. but my IQ is increasing so much

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Was honestly expecting a totally different theme of conversation when I saw the update was at the 'Oh no! Ann's going to have to model in the plot!' section

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
i had the courage to bring kindness and mental health into peoples lives
And now wevery one wishes this was my grave...

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

if we taught children in schools how to perform defensive body roll maneuvers vehicular pedestrian death would decrease by over 1000% tops

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

yeah i started twitch streaming but i do it offline so my dumb rear end followers cant shriek at me while im doing it. 30 year old children. Pigs

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

for the first time in human history you can now set Budweiser as your default internet browser

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

let year 20xx become the year of Boys . Because men are out there changing peoples lives every day and simply they do not give a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

if a sniper shot me i owuld run over to where he is and kick the gun out of his hand and kill him because hes not specialized in melee fight