Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

In the Colosseum posted:

give kenny a wile e coyote gimmick where he tries to blow up moxley and keeps loving up
e; gently caress, sniped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

shiksa posted:

you just referenced a midcard event from a c-show 20 years ago, yeah i think itll have some staying power lmfao

Was about to post the same thing - S tier self own on that one.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mafew could probably retire on all the edits that are gonna come from this so yeah it's not gonna be forgotten

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

MotU posted:

???? no one is saying tony should fire the guy or admonish him but when this is the only thing you talk about in kayfabe it is pretty lame. It is ok to say "we had a technical difficulty, i guess that was kenny's fault *wink*" but longwinded rambling explanations and "well what did you want us to do, blow up the ring?" make it sound lame

It's Tony Khan, longwinded rambling explanations are kinda his thing./

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Sounding lame is also his thing

Listening to the press conference of an inheritance billionaire wrestling nerd is not a good place to get satisfying storyline or real world explanations for a high-profile goof that happened 30 minutes earlier. Let the good wrestling talkers answer your questions on Wednesday

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/1368809734556561408

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Big Money Matt downgraded to "Small Truck"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm glad the guy who shouted out the West Texas Rednecks won.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

smarxist posted:

Big Money Matt downgraded to "Small Truck"

Middle Class Matt

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Petty Bourg Hardy

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Temporarily Embarrassed Millionaire Matt

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I just went back to read the responses to the pre-show match...

What ending?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Finally caught up on the rest of the show, what a great loving PPV with a bunch of great matches.

Also the explosion would have gone off without a hitch if it had been a Saturday PPV :colbert:

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Seams posted:

Temporarily Embarrassed Millionaire Matt

After that ending he'll only be the second richest Matt in wrestling, after Maffew who's going to get the big 'tube money from all the botchomania views

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Also the explosion would have gone off without a hitch if it had been a Saturday PPV :colbert:
finally a take on this scenario the whole forum can agree on

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

Finally caught up on the rest of the show, what a great loving PPV with a bunch of great matches.

Not an empty quote.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Chris James 2 posted:

They did the Fiend/Seth HIAC, they don't really have much room to talk about loving up hyped things

And fans were chanting "AE-Dub" after that happened. I very much doubt fans were chanting for WWE after the wet fart explosion.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
they were doing a drawn out “immmm paaaaact” chant while doing a tomahawk chop but it was a thumbs down instead

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

And fans were chanting "AE-Dub" after that happened. I very much doubt fans were chanting for WWE after the wet fart explosion.

They weren't chanting WWE but they audibly booed.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Let's not forget the most important part of the night: Max Caster calling Andrew Cuomo a murderer on live TV.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

literally ended on a damp sqib

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lumbermouth posted:

Let's not forget the most important part of the night: Max Caster calling Andrew Cuomo a murderer on live TV.

big max is ready for the big time

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

Lumbermouth posted:

Wasn't even the most important thing Max did last night (sucked off Penta's fingers)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lumbermouth posted:

And people ever doubted Platinum Max

For reals though he looked great last night, definitely proved that he belongs in AEW

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
By the end of that match I really felt Max was a star and I wanted him to win

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Vince MechMahon posted:

They weren't chanting WWE but they audibly booed.

They also booed Cody's attention whore "run back to the match after being carried to the back" spot. Good crowd

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Blaise330 posted:

They also booed Cody's attention whore "run back to the match after being carried to the back" spot. Good crowd
Cody has moved on from mocking HHH and straight into mocking Roman

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Blaise330 posted:

The only way that spot should work is if the wrestler doesn't come back. Which I've never see happen soooooo

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Lumbermouth posted:

The only way that spot should work is if the wrestler doesn't come back. Which I've never see happen soooooo

I could see if it they bleed an absolute gusher and go out and get taped up and come back and then bleed MORE

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

And people ever doubted Platinum Max

For reals though he looked great last night, definitely proved that he belongs in AEW

I mean people doubted him because his first raps were kinda homophobic and weren't that clever. They've improved completely since then though and I hope he has bars about the explosion this week.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the only thing anyone cares about is they got ddp and two younger pages and aren't going to do a family gimmick with either one of them

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Cavauro posted:

the only thing anyone cares about is they got ddp and two younger pages and aren't going to do a family gimmick with either one of them

They should also add Christian and Bryan Cage.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

the cage n' page connection

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
ok but seriously ethan page

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lid posted:

ok but seriously ethan page

Not confidence

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Micevski began his professional wrestling training under the tutelage of Rip Impact and Ernie Moore in 2006. He has stated he didn't learn much during this time, instead gaining the larger part of his early experience on the road while traveling with Michael Elgin, whom he credits as his mentor.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
page on a pole match

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Blaise330 posted:

I was so happy with the crowd for that. Love AEW and I actually like Cody, but that spot sucks and is awful and should be booed. Stop that.

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

SonicRulez posted:

I was so happy with the crowd for that. Love AEW and I actually like Cody, but that spot sucks and is awful and should be booed. Stop that.

The spot is played out on it's face but it was exponentially worse when you could just see cody + crew meandering in the tunnel the whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

It's because everytime they did a cut to the wide view when there was a ladder climbing spot oh poo poo there's Cody in the background standing out like a sore drat thumb.
The man can not help himself sometimes. All you can do is accept his indulgences and be grateful he's at least the sort who will let Brody kill him in 3 minutes sometimes.