Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

https://www.wallowa.com/news/harrell-freed-of-manslaughter-charges-in-troy-shooting/article_b148a9a9-2280-5ca8-968f-3e7a84fcdc1a.html

He killed somebody in a really shady self defence case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
More recently he went on in one of his videos to call BLM protesters "rioters" (this was back in like July 2020 or some poo poo, way before Jan 6th) and imply you should arm yourself against them and... it was probably more explicit than that, but I don't remember exactly what he said anymore. Regardless of the circumstances of the shooting, he still sucks.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

shame on an IGA posted:

holy poo poo we got another one where the defense attorney owns herself that hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN80i_38zQI

Another "Idiocracy is real," moment.

Anyway sucks about Paul Harrel. Pretty assured every middle age white guy is racist anyway.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I love that lawyer.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Wasabi the J posted:

Another "Idiocracy is real," moment.

Anyway sucks about Paul Harrel. Pretty assured every middle age white guy is racist anyway.

Thanks.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

McNally posted:

This definitely sounds like a professional law talker.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Warning: Abuse related (it's a court hearing on zoom)

If you're impatient start at 6 minutes, but the slow burn is worth it imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Mfk7Dg42k

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

I was kinda hoping that Judge would finish up and be like "Hey defender, for your edification asking someone what they said isn't heresay. They did the thing."

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

This is some fractal idiocy.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
It's the Indian cobra economy all over again.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Still more sensible than Bitcoin.

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

CainFortea posted:

I was kinda hoping that Judge would finish up and be like "Hey defender, for your edification asking someone what they said isn't heresay. They did the thing."

That's not how that works

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

SMEGMA_MAIL posted:

Warning: Abuse related (it's a court hearing on zoom)

If you're impatient start at 6 minutes, but the slow burn is worth it imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Mfk7Dg42k

It starts here, becomes very clear what is going on from the women's body language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Mfk7Dg42k&t=415s

This is basically the killshot, where the abuser is calling back using the women's phone while the cops are right there to try and plead for lenciency from the court and the judge basically goes "stop talking, you are turbo hosed right now"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30Mfk7Dg42k&t=801s

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shower shoes are for cowards

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

EBB posted:

shower shoes are for cowards

How bad is your athlete’s foot then?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

TheWeedNumber posted:

How bad is your athlete’s foot then?

His feet got pregnant somehow.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Crab Dad posted:

:drat:

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Evil SpongeBob
Dec 1, 2005

Not the other one, couldn't stand the other one. Nope nope nope. Here, enjoy this bird.

I'd go around wearing a shirt with "Doesn't poop in the shower" across the front.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Crab Dad posted:

At least they’ll give birth to athletes.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Evil SpongeBob posted:

I'd go around wearing a shirt with "Doesn't poop in the shower" across the front.

“Getting a ton of questions about my shirt, which have already been answered by my shirt” or whatever the dril tweet was.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/03/14/politics/timothy-hale-cusanelli-nazi-sympathizer-capitol-insurrection/index.html

I wonder how they figured it out!

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I might have had trouble telling too, since his "Hitler" moustache looks like two columns of runaway nasal hair.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
No decent person would rock that mustache during March.

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
does his mom cut his hair or something

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

TheWeedNumber posted:

does his mom cut his hair or something

No, she butchers it :rimshot:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I might have had trouble telling too, since his "Hitler" moustache looks like two columns of runaway nasal hair.

But where is the fifth column?

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Treasure trail.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
That dude aint got no treasure to trail to.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Dick Burglar posted:

That dude aint got no treasure to trail to.

An exquisite post/username combo.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

I feel like this may have been posted before:
https://twitter.com/theepicdept/status/1372415511879954435

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
So, I am a civilian working at a small university in an office job. A new guy who just got hired for our department was here today doing all the HR and paperwork he needs before he officially starts next week, and we treated him to a coffee and donuts meet'n'greet with the department. It comes up that he's ex-Army, former enlisted.

One of the senior guys in out department is a retired Air Force officer and asks him two questions: why did he join up, and why did he get out?

New coworker says he joined because it got him out of a lovely broke down in the middle of nowhere Louisiana and paid for his education. That, he assured us, was a decision he does not regret.

But then came a day, two years into his service, when an extraordinarily drunk corporal stumbled through the barracks and proceeded to piss all over new coworker's bunk. Which new coworker was sleeping in.

That, he says, is the moment he decided that the Army was not a viable long-term career solution.

Wrr
Aug 8, 2010

Cythereal posted:

So, I am a civilian working at a small university in an office job. A new guy who just got hired for our department was here today doing all the HR and paperwork he needs before he officially starts next week, and we treated him to a coffee and donuts meet'n'greet with the department. It comes up that he's ex-Army, former enlisted.

One of the senior guys in out department is a retired Air Force officer and asks him two questions: why did he join up, and why did he get out?

New coworker says he joined because it got him out of a lovely broke down in the middle of nowhere Louisiana and paid for his education. That, he assured us, was a decision he does not regret.

But then came a day, two years into his service, when an extraordinarily drunk corporal stumbled through the barracks and proceeded to piss all over new coworker's bunk. Which new coworker was sleeping in.

That, he says, is the moment he decided that the Army was not a viable long-term career solution.

Was expecting the twist to be that he was the pissing corporal.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Military drone washes up on beach at Ocean Ridge Hammock Park

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

They put up the stakes and tape so beachgoers don't disturb their nesting sites

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I'm glad to know the USAF still uses the classic Cold War vermillion paintjob for their drones.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

There’s something iconic about that look. If they changed it people would want them to go back because it ‘feels wrong’

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Cythereal posted:

The trick to making it a career is obviously to stay in long enough to be the one doing the pissing. :chiefsay:

Hold on, I'm getting an update from the career military side of things:

https://twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/1372945884590309376

Wingnut Ninja fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Mar 20, 2021