Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

SyNack Sassimov posted:

It's also how There it is There it is Washington got its name.

hoilá hoilá doilá bill

e; le snype mal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I agree with the poster. Coconut rum should not be $3 more dollars in an Applebee's rum and coke (yum).

Also I had my own NextDoor moment last night. I was half asleep when I thought I heard a loud car back firing. But it kept going and then I thought fireworks. So I got up all pissed until I realized that the sound was my window blinds hitting the window because of a fan I had on.

Zero One fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Mar 11, 2021

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Big Beef City posted:

You have tiny homeless people?
Like how small we talking

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Attempted Vehicle Theft

I made a short shopping trip tonight at or local <grocery store>.. I park at the end of the parking lot.. my car is ‘new’ to me.. I lock it twice.. after a 15 min stop to grab a few things I came outside to my vehicle running!! I shut it off w the remote and the vehicle (black a Ford Ranger) parked 2 spots away left suddenly... I contacted the <city> Police who then told me to file a complaint w <redacted> County.. go down to the Police Station and do such. It seems they are apparently uninterested in the situation., so be it. I just wanted to let my neighbors know that this is happening here. We are close to the highway., easy targets.. please be careful and share here so we can inform each other what is happening here in our community. Take care and be safe everyone.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Egg Decorating Class Being Offered

With Easter coming up I have decided to offer an egg decorating class for anyone interested.

For $300 I will teach your kids how to decorate eggs. You must supply all ingredients (eggs, vinegar, etc) and any decorating supplies. I can do this in person (I WILL NOT BE WEARING A MASK) or through "FaceTime" if necessary.

The class lasts 30-60 minutes and will teach your kids the fundamentals of egg decorating along with some advanced techniques, depending on your child's skill level and what you have provided me.

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

Email me at: eggladyBeatriceTruePatriot@aol.com

I can also be contacted through facebook, parler, or gab.

Thank you and He is Risen!

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
Man, each one has these little details that show a master at work. For me, it's the aol.com email domain.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
300$ for egg decoration class I would have to sit in on and supervise

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Sjs00 posted:

300$ for egg decoration class I would have to sit in on and supervise

Hi! You do not need to "supervise" anything, unless your kids are out of control. At that point it is your "failure" not mine, and I will cancel the remainder of the class. Sorry but no refunds, I have been ripped off many times before!

Also if the $300 seems "steep", just remember that professional art classes can range in the thousands of dollars. This is personalized to your kids and is a great way to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Which, let's face it, the schools aren't doing enough about any more!

Thank you!

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hi! You do not need to "supervise" anything, unless your kids are out of control. At that point it is your "failure" not mine, and I will cancel the remainder of the class. Sorry but no refunds, I have been ripped off many times before!

Also if the $300 seems "steep", just remember that professional art classes can range in the thousands of dollars. This is personalized to your kids and is a great way to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Which, let's face it, the schools aren't doing enough about any more!

Thank you!

we're Nondenominational; we just read through the book of Psalms and thank the Lord for our meals that my son loves to make while my daughter chops wood

but heck 300$ for both of em? Do you know how much the government is gonna give me for these kids next month? Deal

kids these eggs better look exactly like a sickle and hammer design okay

Sjs00 fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Mar 11, 2021

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
In a plot twist Beatrice shows up and she's actually Danny DeVito.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ThePopeOfFun posted:

I don't know how Hat has ingested and processed so much White Boomer without dying. Is your liver ok?

We learned from the lol at Trump thread that Fancy Hat is in the trenches. Father-in-law GOP cult member. I fear for his wellbeing.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Thank you!

Hi, can you please tell me whether the eggs are edible afterwards? Hubby and I had a horrible time last year with an acrylic omelette and our colons haven't been the same since

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

The Vile Stuff posted:

Hi, can you please tell me whether the eggs are edible afterwards? Hubby and I had a horrible time last year with an acrylic omelette and our colons haven't been the same since

"Back in the day" my grandmother would make us "Easter Dinner Egg Bake", where she'd take all the Easter eggs and bake them in a large dish with gelatin, turmeric, and serve it over SPAM. It was delicious, and afterwards we'd run around the neighborhood for hours (not like today!) and collect frogs and fireflies. Then we'd come home, read the Bible, and fall asleep. Seems like we turned out okay! I'd say more, but if you're not "PC" these days, cancel culture comes for you!

I'll send my Hubby down to look through Grandmother's old cookbooks in the basement, see if he can dig up the recipe so I can post it "on line" for ya!

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

:allears: Absolute art.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Can I Build a Roller Coaster in My Yard?

Question for everybody in the neighborhood before I have to get the city involved. Can I build a Roller Coaster in my Yard?

I have done the math and specs are:

40' tall first hill
1000' feet of total track
One loop
Top speed is about ~45 mph when you crest the top of the hill

OBVIOUSLY I am going to put in breaks, etc to prevent accidents. And this is not a "fancy" coaster like a 6 flags, etc. I am a hobbyist and making this out of wood, pipes, whatever I can find. You can read up on how coasters work to understand this one, but basically, you will get "pulled" up the first hill and gravity will do the rest.

I have a strong background in mathematics and everything checks out here. Should be incredibly safe and fun. They were building these 100+ years ago and have learned a lot since then!

If you would like to invest I am also interested. Imagine putting your business logo on one of my Roller Coaster cars! Wow!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I'm thinking a zipline would be the way to go

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Flocks of Birds!!
Who is feeding all these birds!! I live in the magenta house on the edge of the cul de sac and yesterday after watering my hydrangeas I saw a flock of birds careening through the air towards the house on the corner near the drainage ditch!! It looked like there was a red balloon coming out of the kitchen window with a piece of food attached because the birds were going crazy! Someone please do something about this illegal act of bird balloon hunting!!

bertolt rekt
Jul 30, 2007

That’s the stuff

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hi folks.

Just looking to raise some interest in a great restaurant that just moved into our neighborhood named "Rogerio's Italian Kitchen." From what I can tell it's a family run restaurant. Food was delicious, HUGE portions. Very clean inside, you feel like you are family when you come. Great specials tonight for Lent:

Fish sandwich - $17.00 (comes with fries)
Crab cakes - $20.00 (comes with fries)
8 cut cheese pizza - $15.00

Governor Tom Wolf is a tyrant who has destroyed our industry and is destroying the Christian God-fearing people of the COMMONWEALTH of Pennsylvania (notice I did not say "STATE"!). We the People need to throw away the shackles of oppression and get back to our lives, I will not be told to "spread those tables apart" or "please send that covid positive waiter home". It is my restaurant and I set the rules inside, no DICK-tator can tell me what to do. I pray to God every night to give me the guidance to see through these Devils and WE TRUE PATRIOTS NEED TO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES AND NOT BE TOLD WHAT TO DO BY ANYONE EXCEPT PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!! Let freedom RING from the great liberty bell known as the SMALL BUSINESS OWNER. These crazy dems want to raise minimum wage to $15 - SORRY BUT NOT HAPPENING HERE! I would have to raise my prices or fire my entire staff, which I would hate to do!

Anyway please check them out, they seem like a great group and I heard the owner was "really cool" ;)

Roger Thompson

Great specials tonight for Lent.

2 pcs of fish plus 3 shrimp and freedom fries - $26.00
Shrimp and pasta - $19.00
Macaroni and Cheese - $11.00

Please also RSVP to "FREEDOM FEST" a FREE event (food is not free but it's free to get in) even I will be holding next month. NO MASKS and it's a chance for us small businesses to band together and tell Tom "Hitler" Wolf what we think of him and his mandates.

Hey, Joe Biden? You said I could "maybe" see my family on the 4th of July? Who the HELL do you think you are! I WILL be seeing my family every day for the rest of my life, and on April 3rd I WILL be hosting an indoor get-together with over 3 businesses already agreeing to join me! This will be a place for all PATRIOTS to get together, talk about the future of our country, and get great deals from local businesses. We hope to have music by "The MAGA Boys" and "The Southern Belles". PLUS SURPRISES!!! Including local GOP representative Blurgbbb Flurbbb.

Great fun for the kids, bring the whole family but leave the masks at home!

naem
May 29, 2011

that Blurgbbb Flurbbb really knows his constituents

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
ANINAL CRUELTY!!!

One of my neighbors is leaving animal parts in my back yard! About once a week, one of my seven cats will find part of a dead animal and bring it inside my house! GROSS!!! They have found nice, birds and even a squirrel!

And I know it's not my kitties because they have been declawed (our furniture is nice and we want to keep it that way). Our neighbors deny it and say it is our cats anyway! LIARS! It's probably the people next door who's kids keep playing basketball at 7 PM even though I asked them to stop. PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP! Disrespectful!

How can I catch these animal murderers????

ThePopeOfFun
Feb 15, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

Egg Decorating Class Being Offered

With Easter coming up I have decided to offer an egg decorating class for anyone interested.

For $300 I will teach your kids how to decorate eggs. You must supply all ingredients (eggs, vinegar, etc) and any decorating supplies. I can do this in person (I WILL NOT BE WEARING A MASK) or through "FaceTime" if necessary.

The class lasts 30-60 minutes and will teach your kids the fundamentals of egg decorating along with some advanced techniques, depending on your child's skill level and what you have provided me.

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

Email me at: eggladyBeatriceTruePatriot@aol.com

I can also be contacted through facebook, parler, or gab.

Thank you and He is Risen!

DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN NEAR THIS WOMAN SHE IS A JEZEBEL ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE WITCHCRAFT IS AN ABOMINATION EGG PAINTING IS PAGAN FERTILITY DEMON WORSHIP IRONIC BECUASE THEY HATE THE UNBORN.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

ThePopeOfFun posted:

DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN NEAR THIS WOMAN SHE IS A JEZEBEL ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE WITCHCRAFT IS AN ABOMINATION EGG PAINTING IS PAGAN FERTILITY DEMON WORSHIP IRONIC BECUASE THEY HATE THE UNBORN.

Janet you are lucky I'm a good Christian woman or else I would tell Everybody about how you been married 3 times (working on a forth!) and your cakes is all bought from the store, not home made. Trust me, I know!

I'm praying for you and your family ever since you sang for Easter Sunday 2003 and it sounded so bad. I said "She must have a throat problem" but you didn't you just sound like that all the time! But I didn't say nothing mean about you to anyone at church, even though everybody else was! But nooooo, I stood up for you even though you wore ratty clothes and had bad makeup, but then you do this? Stabbing in the back.

Maybe you need to look "in the mirror" at yourself, if you're talking about Demons!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

A Fancy Hat posted:

Can I Build a Roller Coaster in My Yard?

OBVIOUSLY I am going to put in breaks, etc to prevent accidents.

Occasionally I find this gimmick a bit much but that's a drat good use of typo.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Dog POOP on Sidewalk

Last Wednesday I noticed that a rather large amount of what appeared to be dog poop was left on the sidewalk in front of my home from the hours of about 11:10am to 11:30am. Following this it 'mysteriously' disappeared, no doubt taken by someone with a VERY guilty conscious!!
Folks, you know dogs are loud, dirty animals, as well as their habits. You need to be responsible when walking them and not leave their SCAT out in public like this where it could pose a health risk (think if children came across it). As adults we should know better and not forget to bring bags, scoops, dog diapers, buckets, and any other devices needed to keep our wonderful neighborhood clean and sharp looking!

But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.
- Acts 5:29

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Odd behavior - Watch Out

This morning I went outside and two men were engaged in something out of sort. They were running from something but I couldn't find their pursuers.

I got a good look at them: both had neon shorts on, very tight shirts, some sort of shiny eyeglasses on, very colorful masks. Maybe part of a gang? It's very concerning

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I don't use Nextdoor so I'll just tell y'all about how my neighbor approached my wife (who is a pharmacist) and bluntly asked her, "is that Covid vaccine you're giving out gonna put a microchip in us? We heard that was Bill's (Gates?) plan. Have you heard about 5G causing Covid? That's what we've been reading"

I swear to you, I heard it happen. Send help.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

be warned everyone; the parking garage is ripping people off

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:thunk:

Not sure if that math adds up. Also. "They charge you past 90 minutes and I went past 90 minutes and they charged me!!!!"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

If it's not the principal, maybe it's the interest? hth

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Maybe that's not the actual rip off, but rest assured, that parking garage is ripping people off somehow

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Don’t know if I’d say they’re ripping people off for $2 but technically if you wanna be really pedantic about it (the OP sure does, apparently) the way they worded it could mean a free thirty minutes, or at the very least it’s ambiguous as gently caress because it’s only free up to ninety minutes but is $2 at two hours and there’s a dead spot in between where they aren’t clear. So really what the gently caress is going on in that thirty minutes?! IT IS CHAOS

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost

A Fancy Hat posted:

Do y'all remember when your Father (we didn't call him Dad back then!) would come home smelling of rum and beat you to within an inch of your life every night? And Mother would cry and cry and finally pull the shotgun off the mantle, point it at Father and say "I'm going to blow your loving brains out on this carpet if you don't leave right now!"?

And do y'all remember your Father breaking down crying, saying he'll hang himself in public if Mother kicked him out, and then wouldn't that be a fine how-do-ya-do for Mother! It was 1955, and Mother would have to whore herself out just to make End's meet, and Father would be laughing at her while he burnt in Hell.

And then, do y'all remember when Mother put the gun down and Father quickly grabbed it and noticed there weren't even shells in it and called Mother a "stupid cow" and said he'd beat both you and Mother to death the next time she tried something like that? And then Mother started crying and said "I loving hate this town, and I loving hate you." and Father just started laughing and said "Why don't you join those feminists and burn your bra? I'm sure you'll survive without my salary". and Mother CRIED so much! And you crawled into bed and prayed to God to give your Father a heart attack, to stop his heart right then and there, so you and Mother could live on his life insurance policy and finally be happy.

Also do you remember drinking directly from the hose? Back before they said it was "dangerous"??

Kids these day have it soooo easy, but we remember the "good ol' days"!

As I recently commented - demented genius.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Smugworth posted:

Maybe that's not the actual rip off, but rest assured, that parking garage is ripping people off somehow

whom amongst us hasnt pimped out god's greens earth for automobile storage

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Private property is the biggest scam of all

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

life is killing me posted:

Don’t know if I’d say they’re ripping people off for $2 but technically if you wanna be really pedantic about it (the OP sure does, apparently) the way they worded it could mean a free thirty minutes, or at the very least it’s ambiguous as gently caress because it’s only free up to ninety minutes but is $2 at two hours and there’s a dead spot in between where they aren’t clear. So really what the gently caress is going on in that thirty minutes?! IT IS CHAOS

You are as dumb as that poster hth

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

What parking garage only charges $2 for two hours? That’s cheap as hell

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

lament.cfg posted:

You are as dumb as that poster hth

It doesn’t but thanks anyway

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003