Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Someone going up and down the street marking fence with scooter!?! Received a notice on our security system that someone was in our driveway and noticed someone was in the driveway with a scooter. He was scraping it on our fence. We watched the tape and noticed that he also did it to the house behind Wells Fargo on Highland dr. and then proceeded East on Sycamore Ln. We have had this happen before where someone had marked the fence and then a few days later people tried to into our backyard. Keep an eye out.

Person 1
Hair: White or cream baseball hat
Top: Long sleeve shirt with cream shirt tide around neck
Bottom: Sweat pants or light jeans
Shoes: Tennis shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Stranger knocking at my door. This might be paranoid but it struck me as really odd. Someone knocked at my door rather urgently. When I opened it I saw this little woman and she asked me if any of the apartments in the unit were for rent. I promptly responded no and she left. She was in a McDonald’s uniform.

She stopped by our apartments about a week ago and before I got to the door she walked across the way and knocked on a neighbors door. Why did she come back? Maybe the location is close to her work? Maybe she’s casing it? Again I might be paranoid but it creeped me out.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

NEED IMMEDIATE HELP

Anybody know a plumber that can come out in next 10-15 minutes? Hot water tank is leaking a lot and I don't know how to turn the water off?

Restaurant is supposed to open in half an hour but right now we got about a half foot of water everywhere. It's hot water too so it's like a sauna in here, worried about the mold situation now too. Food is fine, I put it all up on some tables.

UPDATE: Closer to 8 inches now.

UPDATE 2: We will be opening a little late today, sorry for any inconvenience.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I get all my covid alternative information from Nextdoor, helps me hear "both sides" of the mask debate and become a better informed citizen

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

smoobles posted:

I get all my covid alternative information from Nextdoor, helps me hear "both sides" of the mask debate and become a better informed citizen

Same here. Vaccines might *seem* like a good idea at first, but you can get just as much protection through yoga, chiropractors, and even a smile from a stranger!

In fact, the biggest "disease" out there right now is the inability to smile at people at the grocery store.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A Fancy Hat posted:

NEED IMMEDIATE HELP

Anybody know a plumber that can come out in next 10-15 minutes? Hot water tank is leaking a lot and I don't know how to turn the water off?

Restaurant is supposed to open in half an hour but right now we got about a half foot of water everywhere. It's hot water too so it's like a sauna in here, worried about the mold situation now too. Food is fine, I put it all up on some tables.

Idiots, just say it's surf and turf day

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I seen it flying over I-485 I was at the McDonald’s across the street from North Meck and I saw a triangular flying object I’m not sure if it was one of the governments stealth planes or a UFO!? 🛸 let me know what you think!
file: (video of an airplane at night)

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

A Fancy Hat posted:

NEED IMMEDIATE HELP

Hello, Doobie.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Raccoons 🦝. Hi all, our security camera has picked up raccoons in our yard. I don’t know much about them and wanted to see if there are any concerns especially with us having a small dog.

This one was followed by 55 comments talking about how to trap and kill raccoons.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dear Watson posted:

This one was followed by 55 comments talking about how to trap and kill raccoons.

i want to live somewhere the comments are mostly recipes

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My friend said a raccoon scratched his dog so he shot it. Then he discovered a bunch of babies now without a raccoon mother and he knows I have a bleeding heart so he pawned the babies off on me over a weekend before I could get them to a wildlife shelter. I had to bottle feed them. They were so cute. :3: But super loving loud.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Raccoon babies make the cutest noises! That’s cool that you took care of them!

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Assistance.

Hello. I need someone to purchase a boxed wine for me today for an impromptu celebration. I’d love to but I’m vehicular diminished. We’re having a late finger food and I’d like to serve wine with all else.

Posted in Recommendations to Anyone

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

schreibs posted:

Assistance.

Hello. I need someone to purchase a boxed wine for me today for an impromptu celebration. I’d love to but I’m vehicular diminished. We’re having a late finger food and I’d like to serve wine with all else.

Posted in Recommendations to Anyone

I'll do it. I will be needing two of your fingers. Battered and fried.

mindstorm
Jan 28, 2011

Smellrose

quote:

I heard the thieves are some young people in a gold Honda they were on for you the other night and cars have been broken into twice in the last week or two

Responding to a post where somebody explained that a car in their backyard with its windows slightly open was broken into overnight, setting off the car alarm. Somehow they got in, they said.

Nextdoor dragnet on the case.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Hi everyone. How do I get vaccine??? Saw news about there is a vaccine now (for covid?) Where

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

pooch516
Mar 10, 2010

Real bizarro-world Trump energy from this guy.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"just wondering if I can 'sponsor' a nice bronze young immigrant man here in my home for or with my stimulus while he impresses me with his industrious ways and rippling muscles. So impressive!!"

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dear Watson posted:

my mom fed a baby squirrel because her cat moidalized its mom. you'd think because he didnt have a mom he'd never learn squirrel techniques like the 30 yard dash or foraging. He grew up, found a lady squirrel, and spawned many victims for her cat.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

A Fancy Hat posted:

In fact, the biggest "disease" out there right now is the inability to smile at people at the grocery store.

This same person goes grocery shopping like this

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Mar 28, 2021

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Well, how else are you going check if the melons are ripe?

CaptainSarcastic fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 28, 2021

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dear Watson posted:

They screamed non-stop.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Awwww

:3:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dear Watson posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ZEQucGp.mp4

Pandaal
Mar 7, 2020

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Every time I see the open carry chuckle fucks just doing their grocery shopping or buying sandwiches or whatever I imagine how easy it would be to bonk them on the head and steal their fancy guns. Just have your buddy grab her arm when she's reaching for the bread, you get her gun, then skedaddle.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Every time I see the open carry chuckle fucks just doing their grocery shopping or buying sandwiches or whatever I imagine how easy it would be to bonk them on the head and steal their fancy guns. Just have your buddy grab her arm when she's reaching for the bread, you get her gun, then skedaddle.

:same:

Or in this case, I don’t need a buddy. I could just coldcock her and then take her gun before she even noticed I was there. Bing-bam-boom free gun, so easy!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Today in my email.

pls halp. I am not good with computer.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Matt Gaetz is a public figure. No need to censor his name.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
He even puts "sponsor" in quotes making it sound even more like some sort of horrible euphemism lol

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
"laid eggs"? no loving way... That has to be an Easter joke, right?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Internetjack posted:

"laid eggs"? no loving way... That has to be an Easter joke, right?

It was posted in February

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
Goddamn.

Someone should reply with the Holy Grail footage of the rabbit, "You better watch out!"

Actually no, then the idiot would probably just kill them.

E: I realize it has long since been settled for better or worse.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm like 90% sure they're joking, expecting everyone to catch a rabbit->eggs->easter bunny joke at any time of year.

... You'd think they'd put a :p after it or whatever, but... Who knows

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Cracking up at 'gardenches'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Black Lab with Red Collar On My Deck. Again. Stole Groceries. Had an early morning Hy-Vee order. Had it delivered to my deck. Bringing it in bit by bit. Older so it takes a bit of time. Neighbor dog across street behind fence barking like crazy. My cat looked like he knew something was out there. So I go out. A man with a dog on a leash standing by my yard. On my yard a bit? I look the other way toward back. There is the lab with red collar nosing around. I clapped hands and told it to go home. He took off. Big dumb lab lookin for snacks.
Well my ham was on deck floor ready to be hauled off. My cherry pie is missing. My neighbor found it dragged into my yard eaten. Not happy.