Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

i still havent gone back to finish the royale part of p5r

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

slowly getting back into Xenoblade 2 after a month off. just been doing skill tree stuff for the most part since I never bothered actually trying to unlock stuff there

then i realized i've logged 80 hours and i'm only in chapter 6 or something like that, this is gonna be a repeat of the first game where i played it for 7 months lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
my favorite skill tree unlock storyline was dragging around the blade "agate" who says I love rocks and you have to mine different rocks until she finds her new favorite rock

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

mysterious loyall X posted:

my favorite skill tree unlock storyline was dragging around the blade "agate" who says I love rocks and you have to mine different rocks until she finds her new favorite rock

xenoblade 2 ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

how the gently caress are you supposed to kill the apes at the end of wulfric's quest? they're 50x harder than any boss i've fought and i'm 10 levels above them already

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

her and the girl who loves books are my favorites

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Trash Ops posted:

i still havent gone back to finish the royale part of p5r

Despite only finishing it a few months ago, I could not tell you anything that happened in it aside from who the villain was and the vague premise.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

girls love rocks, geodes etc.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this is so hosed up i can't deal with it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
is suikoden good

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

is suikoden good

Yeah

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

is suikoden good

1-3 and 5 kick rear end, 4 was made by a different team and sucks. 1 and 2 in particular rock house tho

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
im still not buying games this year but i have suikoden 1 on my ps3 from when when i lived with a friend of mine and he wanted to play it, whichis why i asked.

i want to play an jrpg but octopath isn't doing it for me aesthetically. i guess i could go back to star ocean on the switch, that was kind of cool.. but i'll try suikoden now maybe too

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia posted:

im still not buying games this year but i have suikoden 1 on my ps3 from when when i lived with a friend of mine and he wanted to play it, whichis why i asked.

i want to play an jrpg but octopath isn't doing it for me aesthetically. i guess i could go back to star ocean on the switch, that was kind of cool.. but i'll try suikoden now maybe too

Suikoden 1 kicks rear end. It's pretty short even if you go for all 108 characters. Like 20-25 hours

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i really liked suikoden 3, and got 4 despite what people were saying, and it wasnt even like so bad you get mad at it, its just completely pointless

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

seeing red and spitting blood when i remember that suikoden 6 was cancelled byu that old rear end in a top hat in charge of konami when they switched over to pachinko, along with a new tokimeki game for those who want a more sophisticated kind of love

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Suikoden 1 kicks rear end. It's pretty short even if you go for all 108 characters. Like 20-25 hours

Yeah it’s good that it’s not very long since it’s pretty bare bones compared to the later games

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

3 is my favorite even though there’s a ton of backtracking through bland environments. 2 and 5 are great and very similar though 5 takes about 10 hours to get out of tutorial village. 4 seemed ok at first but then you get the boat

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Also you can transfer your saves to the sequels which is cool. At least I know you can do 1 -> 2 and 2 -> 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Also you can transfer your saves to the sequels which is cool. At least I know you can do 1 -> 2 and 2 -> 3

yeah, that's the last one. 4 was a different team that didnt add it and they didn't bring it back for 5

Cheese Thief
Oct 30, 2020
suikoden 1 even though you can recruit 108 characters, you are forced to use the same lovely characters over and over, and the inventory system is very bad. The flute music really sucks. Otherwise it's cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

someone photoshop this into my av

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

someone photoshop this into my av

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

prompto has finally found peace

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfaio

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

L,mfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Noticed some stray pixels under Prompto's right boob so I fixed it.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Noticed some stray pixels under Prompto's right boob so I fixed it.

the hand of michelangelo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

still laughing at Prompto. what mouse? same with your previous avatar, sir.

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol again

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

still laughing at Prompto. what mouse? same with your previous avatar, sir.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

well. i hosed up.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fungah! posted:

well. i hosed up.

you are now only the thought, no longer of physical form

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
only images that were purchased/uploaded as avatars at some point can be used in titles, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

only images that were purchased/uploaded as avatars at some point can be used in titles, op

welp lmao