Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Reveilled posted:

Hating furries seems weirdly out of date these days, it's like being scared about rock songs being played backwards, or harbouring a burning hatred for monophysites.

It’s always interesting to see where people who regard themselves as edgy or free-wheeling inevitably draw the line. It’s usually a surprisingly small deal.

I thought non-furries joking about having fursonas was itself old hat by now.
-
Last week Elira Pendora “Just one more run”-ed herself into a seven hour Hades stream, and today she did one that lasted more than nine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PerOlus
Jan 26, 2003

We'r even, señor!

ilifinicus posted:

https://streamable.com/zu1u7g

meet suou patra, baller as gently caress guitarist

Patra - one of the old-timer fixtures of the vtuber-scene. Has always been awesome, and everyone in the business seems to like her.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

We've reached the peak. Nothing can top this.

https://youtu.be/Re6OGXN_DDI

great edit, I love ame's horrible singing so much

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

We've reached the peak. Nothing can top this.

https://youtu.be/Re6OGXN_DDI

oh my lord

Worklurker
Jan 2, 2014
Nyanners is having a very normal stream right now.
https://www.twitch.tv/nyanners

bideojames
Aug 29, 2004

>:3
suspended upside down in a straightjacket from the ceiling above a fishtank cry-singing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is absolutely a normal nyan stream

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Bayonetta is such a good game Jesus Christ

BAYONETTA 3 WHEN miyamoto is a coward

PerOlus
Jan 26, 2003

We'r even, señor!
Before starting Mega Man 3, Okayu talks about how the music of the game is the best, and immediately after starting it, the title music strikes her almost silent:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE4xR6Qe0Js&t=284s

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Tabletops posted:

Bayonetta is such a good game Jesus Christ

tbf Miyamoto is not the hold up on Bayonetta 3, the director leaving Platinum in the middle of the project is

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Tabletops posted:

I don't think you know a single thing about bayo in any of that sentence

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Ame asked to stream Ace Attorney but Capcom said she wouldn't be allowed to stream the parts after the criminal is arrested. :smith: Capcom what's even the point of streaming it then?

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime
Wait what shigeru miyamoto doesn’t have anything to do with platinum games’ Bayonetta series? What the gently caress my life is a lie

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Tribladeofchaos posted:

Ame asked to stream Ace Attorney but Capcom said she wouldn't be allowed to stream the parts after the criminal is arrested. :smith: Capcom what's even the point of streaming it then?

That's common for story adventure games. Dangan Ronpa has restrictions for no jp streamers past chapter 1 with exception.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Ame finished Obra Dinn using the power of guessing proper detective work.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
anyone who says they didn't finish obra dinn with a bit of guessing somewhere is a liar or used a walkthrough

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Blockhouse posted:

anyone who says they didn't finish obra dinn with a bit of guessing somewhere is a liar or used a walkthrough

I donno what you're talking about, I know all the ranks on a sailing vessel, their roles, and where they'd be in a particular situation. I especially know all the differences between a seaman and a topman, as well as which cabins always belong to which mate.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

Tae posted:

I don't think you know a single thing about bayo in any of that sentence

are you on the spectrum?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Tabletops posted:

are you on the spectrum?

what the gently caress

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Tabletops posted:

are you on the spectrum?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLRv0b6wJlA

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Tabletops posted:

are you on the spectrum?

1. people didn't get your joke because it sounds like any other dumbass post you'd make

2. gently caress off

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

GenghisTron posted:

https://multistre.am/

Have not used it in a while so unsure if Twitch have messed it up.

Thanks for all the rec's, this one still works pretty well!

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tabletops posted:

are you on the spectrum?
what are you doing man

is your kneejerk retort to immediately insinuate someone has autism, really

PerOlus posted:

Before starting Mega Man 3, Okayu talks about how the music of the game is the best, and immediately after starting it, the title music strikes her almost silent:
she's right, for the most part

Wily Stage from 2 is obviously one of the all-time greatest but 3's OST is all-around incredible and the title theme is just the best

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jun 8, 2021

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

bideojames posted:

suspended upside down in a straightjacket from the ceiling above a fishtank cry-singing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is absolutely a normal nyan stream

https://twitter.com/OutofVTubers/status/1402063004326318081
I'm glad Nyanners gets to have a career just being Nyanners on the internet, she's clearly having the time of her life.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Also it's actually called the Cloudbase.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

Grondoth posted:

I donno what you're talking about, I know all the ranks on a sailing vessel, their roles, and where they'd be in a particular situation. I especially know all the differences between a seaman and a topman, as well as which cabins always belong to which mate.

I mean, I also knew most of this, because I read the glossary in the back of the book. And used the map to identify which cabins belonged to which mate. :goonsay:

I think in the end I guessed the Chinese topmen because I didn’t clock the shoes thing, and that was about it. I can’t begrudge anyone from a little guessing but it’s less fun to watch imo when it’s just plugging in random names and hoping for a hit. Still Amelia seemed to enjoy it, I hope she’ll play more detective games. I’d like to see Paradise Killer, that was really enjoyable to play and I haven’t seen any streams of it.

Joshlemagne
Mar 6, 2013
I just watched Godzilla Singular Point episode 10 and all I could think the whole time was "Nannora ga yattekita".

Also for people who liked Marine's Subnautica stream I would also recommend Pekora playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 and Coco playing Terraria for a similar so into it they kept playing off stream vibe. Although I think Coco never finished Terraria.

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
I'd imagine if you're a member you're already in here, but Gura's doing guerilla (I guess) members karaoke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB5MYIkz7TM

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」

antisocial democrat posted:

I'd imagine if you're a member you're already in here, but Gura's doing guerilla (I guess) members karaoke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB5MYIkz7TM

Thanks for the update. Stupid Youtube never tells me these member streams on time. I've already missed 40 minutes. :negative:

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.

Revolver Bunker posted:

Thanks for the update. Stupid Youtube never tells me these member streams on time. I've already missed 40 minutes. :negative:

Yeah, I don't know how to get Youtube to notify these properly. They really should just show up on the Subs tab for members.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Reveilled posted:

I mean, I also knew most of this, because I read the glossary in the back of the book. And used the map to identify which cabins belonged to which mate. :goonsay:

I think in the end I guessed the Chinese topmen because I didn’t clock the shoes thing, and that was about it. I can’t begrudge anyone from a little guessing but it’s less fun to watch imo when it’s just plugging in random names and hoping for a hit. Still Amelia seemed to enjoy it, I hope she’ll play more detective games. I’d like to see Paradise Killer, that was really enjoyable to play and I haven’t seen any streams of it.

She definitely did plenty of actual detective work. It was just a few of the last crew mates she was having trouble with that she started taking guesses on. And even those were educated guesses and not just throwing darts at the wall.

Just Andi Now
Nov 8, 2009

antisocial democrat posted:

Yeah, I don't know how to get Youtube to notify these properly. They really should just show up on the Subs tab for members.

I think the only way to find ongoing ones is to look for the post in the community tab, which only sometimes gives proper notifications. From what I can tell there's no way to see live members-only streams otherwise, not even from their channel page. Gura isn't even listed as live in the sidebar.

It's super annoying.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
The phone app seems to be better at providing notifications than the website.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Paracelsus posted:

The phone app seems to be better at providing notifications than the website.

I use the phone app, it routinely fucks up on sending out notifications on members content, at least for me.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

I use the phone app, it routinely fucks up on sending out notifications on members content, at least for me.

I got a lock screen notification of today's stream, and didn't get one from the website. :shrug:

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

I'll get notifications for a stream thirty minutes plus into watching that stream. YT notifications are supremely bad at actually notifying you, bell icon or not.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Apparently PIkamee agreed to translate the VOMs website into english and part of that involves translating some legal disclaimers and she's asking chat for help with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxRZbOY_8Kg

Tangents
Aug 23, 2008

I always get a notification for community posts about a member stream, but never the actual stream. Honestly if they would just put in the subscription tab, that's really all I need, since usually I just go there and see what's going on for that day.

In other news VOMS getting an original song
https://twitter.com/VOMS_Project/status/1402105690714296322

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
Turning translating legalese into collaborative content is such a pro streamer move. Holy poo poo.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Watching Ame's Obra Dinn VOD and god she turns me into the worst backseat gamer. "We don't know his name" ITS IN THE DIALOGUE AME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

SpartanIvy posted:

Turning translating legalese into collaborative content is such a pro streamer move. Holy poo poo.

Honestly they should let Pika just translate the entire site into Pikaglish, it'd be a lot more fun that way dayo.

Ibblebibble posted:

Watching Ame's Obra Dinn VOD and god she turns me into the worst backseat gamer. "We don't know his name" ITS IN THE DIALOGUE AME

I'm like this for her Oblivion streams because she keeps leaving incredibly valuable things laying around or on bodies because apparently she has some sort of specific blindness for the sell price indicator. THE ROBE AME, PICK UP THE ROBE.