Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
nvrm

Sjs00 fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Jun 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
To be fair most people probably do have an unused one in the corner of their garage and I have a hard time justifying not putting it to use

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Gutters repaird. Thank! did jov

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
The computer repair guy.

quote:

I can’t believe I lost the number! Anybody know his number ??

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"ANy1 know if there are any regulations for above ground pools?

People "On a certain street" of only 10 homes put one in their side yard and it is a complete EYE SORE!"

And his last post before this:

"11 seasons of Shamelss and it ends in a political mess. What a f'n shame. This woke poo poo has got to stop!"

I have a feeling I know what specifically bothers him about the owners of that pool.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Graphic Designer wanted.

quote:

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY GRAPHIC DESIGNERS? THEY DO NOT NEED TO BE LOCAL. ALL WORK CAN BE DONE REMOTELY ON THIER OWN TIME. Need to have ADVANCED knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop and working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. Knowledge of the printing process also a must. This is for a monthly project that takes less than a week to complete each month. PM me with telephone number for initial phone interview.

Who wants to design the church newsletter for zero dollars a month?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Not mine but lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
IDGI

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Husband is cheating.

Or husband wears makeup when he goes out to cheat.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Truck bed means in the back part. Could've happened in a super market parking lot. It's not that interesting

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

People getting mad about lawns is my favorite poo poo please everyone post insane lawn guys

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
lawns are a loving scam!!

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

kntfkr posted:

Truck bed means in the back part. Could've happened in a super market parking lot. It's not that interesting

Found the truck's owner.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

kntfkr posted:

Glad I'm not the only one who was kinda confused because of this. Cheating husband is possible, of course, but it could just as easily be what you said.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

big dyke energy posted:

People getting mad about lawns is my favorite poo poo please everyone post insane lawn guys

Not from nextdoor, but when I moved into my house my one elderly neighbor came over to explain how "the neighborhood" likes to keep their lawns well-trimmed and maintained. It was like a mob shakedown or something. One time there was a little pile of grass clippings from where my mower bag disconnected. I had to run to work quickly so I didn't clean it up and he was very nervous that I was going to leave grass clippings everywhere, so nervous that he wrote me a letter about it and stuck it in the mailbox.

Now, every time I cut the grass I hear his mower start up within 20 minutes. That's on top of the fact that he's out there nearly every single day watering or weeding or seeding or whatever the gently caress he finds time to do.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

ponzicar posted:

Found the truck's owner.

Excuse me, I drive a prius :chloe:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

haha those vacuous women, always innocently but absentmindedly misplacing their purses everywhere, why, there's three designer handbags strewn across my front lawn right now

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A Fancy Hat posted:

Not from nextdoor, but when I moved into my house my one elderly neighbor came over to explain how "the neighborhood" likes to keep their lawns well-trimmed and maintained. It was like a mob shakedown or something. One time there was a little pile of grass clippings from where my mower bag disconnected. I had to run to work quickly so I didn't clean it up and he was very nervous that I was going to leave grass clippings everywhere, so nervous that he wrote me a letter about it and stuck it in the mailbox.

Now, every time I cut the grass I hear his mower start up within 20 minutes. That's on top of the fact that he's out there nearly every single day watering or weeding or seeding or whatever the gently caress he finds time to do.

Is your property part of an HOA or is your neighbor just one of those people?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Rockman Reserve posted:

haha those vacuous women, always innocently but absentmindedly misplacing their purses everywhere, why, there's three designer handbags strewn across my front lawn right now

Anyone with small children can attest to the need to put down whatever you're holding on the nearest flat service to go grab your kid and prevent them from committing suicide via traffic/cliff/bear by quickly jamming them into their car seat and then bounce. Things get put down and forgotten.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

kntfkr posted:

Excuse me, I drive a prius :chloe:

Also known as a Liberal Truck :colbert:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

kntfkr posted:

Anyone with small children can attest to the need to put down whatever you're holding on the nearest flat service to go grab your kid and prevent them from committing suicide via traffic/cliff/bear by quickly jamming them into their car seat and then bounce. Things get put down and forgotten.

Not even small children. People drop stuff, stuff falls out of cars when the door opens or maybe someone didn't want the crappy bag with the crappy makeup anymore and tossed it. Or someone else picked it up and tossed it. Poster you quoted is weird.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Is your property part of an HOA or is your neighbor just one of those people?

Just one of those people, thankfully.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

A Fancy Hat posted:

Should have ripped up your whole lawn and xerescaped just to see the reaction.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Sydin posted:

My lawn is currently about 1/3 clover and it's the smartest thing I've ever done in my life. Barely needs mowed, still looks great, and it's better for animal and insect life.

I'm tempted to go xerescape for the rest at this point.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

Sydin posted:

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Imagine just how much of an rear end in a top hat you have to be to drive someone to get that printed up about you.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Solkanar512 posted:

Imagine just how much of an rear end in a top hat you have to be to drive someone to get that printed up about you.

Hmm, yes, the guy trying to red text his neighbour is the reliable witness, the neighbour must be the rear end in a top hat.

"He constantly turns me in every time I clean my yard or do an improvement to my house." doesn't make sense at all if you take it at face value. There is no one to call to report a rogue yard cleaning and no penalty applied to doing so.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Bloopsy posted:

Not even small children. People drop stuff, stuff falls out of cars when the door opens or maybe someone didn't want the crappy bag with the crappy makeup anymore and tossed it. Or someone else picked it up and tossed it. Poster you quoted is weird.

lol okay

just gonna drive off with my wallet, keys and phone in the back of someone else's car somehow

like, sure, there's definitely a chance. but do you know what there's a much higher chance of? that it's there because her husband is screwing that woman

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Facebook Aunt posted:

Hmm, yes, the guy trying to red text his neighbour is the reliable witness, the neighbour must be the rear end in a top hat.

"He constantly turns me in every time I clean my yard or do an improvement to my house." doesn't make sense at all if you take it at face value. There is no one to call to report a rogue yard cleaning and no penalty applied to doing so.

I mean I guess either is possible but if you live in that area you’re going to know which is which based on the number of write ups or visits from the Humane Society gets. I took that “turns me in” bit to mean “turns me in for having a mess/having tools and materials out”. Lots of HOAs get really anal about that sort of thing.

But yeah, this person could be the crank instead or maybe they both are. It’s the sort of thing where if either side is right, there isn’t a good way to get the other person to leave you alone.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Solkanar512 posted:

I mean I guess either is possible but if you live in that area you’re going to know which is which based on the number of write ups or visits from the Humane Society gets. I took that “turns me in” bit to mean “turns me in for having a mess/having tools and materials out”. Lots of HOAs get really anal about that sort of thing.

But yeah, this person could be the crank instead or maybe they both are. It’s the sort of thing where if either side is right, there isn’t a good way to get the other person to leave you alone.

Yeah it's gonna end in tears either way. Sometimes "improvements on my house" might mean they do a noise complaint whenever I use power tools, and other times it might be the report to the city that I'm building an unpermitted 2 story garage in my backyard. But either way, once people are so mad that they have started defacing their own property with banners it's an unhealthy situation.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
How does he know the neighbor creeps on the pool family to the south? Does he look over the fence?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

What are suburbs but a miserable collection of nosy busybody type people?

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Someone who just just moved here was on Nextdoor bitching about all the helicopters and airplanes. No screenshot cause it's in Dutch. We live near a hospital and an air base. It's not a crazy amount, maybe five a week and only in day time, usually the little medical choppers, but sometimes there's military ones out for practice - obviously military ones, big loud Chinooks or Apaches.

They wanted to know where they could make a complaint. She got roasted in the comments because we take PRIDE in our air force base here, it's our supergaaf helicopter show (helicopters are super cool and I loving love seeing those bad boys chopping through the air) and she shouldn't have moved to helicopter town if she doesn't love helicopters the way we do, and many olds pointed out that she's a baby bitch anyway, she should have been here when the American base was still active, then she really would have had a lot to complain about!

Don't come to our town and talk poo poo about helicopters!

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
The person who puts a giant angry redtext banner on their house is unhinged at best, even if their neighbor actually is an rear end in a top hat.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Sjs00 posted:

How does he know the neighbor creeps on the pool family to the south? Does he look over the fence?

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

E: ^^ lmao, beaten.

It's an attachment so I can't remove it

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

spent so long looking for the creepiest one too