Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Pretty nice of them to let the owner come back and get it.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
Is that a sea idol for sea ritual when the fisherman's trip to sea gets too lonely

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Beartaco posted:

They bagged the shoes for evidence. Evidence of what? :psyduck:

Evidence of felony looking sketchy to this dude's wife.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We the jury find the defendant guilty of being a total creeper and recommend, um, like, literally ew.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Sjs00 posted:

Is that a sea idol for sea ritual when the fisherman's trip to sea gets too lonely

Go on.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Just imagine if the shoe dropper offer was black. She would have called the police every half hour.

Initio
Oct 29, 2007
!
Good evening I pray and hope everyone is well when this app was designed I thought that it would something that could help each other,I have noticed a lot of advertising some young people on here dancing inappropriately on 75 street the app asking for money what has this become if this is what I have to look forward to I no longer want to be a part of this, has anyone else noticed it have a blessed and safe evening.

Initio
Oct 29, 2007
!

Initio posted:

Good evening I pray and hope everyone is well when this app was designed I thought that it would something that could help each other,I have noticed a lot of advertising some young people on here dancing inappropriately on 75 street the app asking for money what has this become if this is what I have to look forward to I no longer want to be a part of this, has anyone else noticed it have a blessed and safe evening.

We need to correct it, taking the illness of our society out, and bringing the values in , we need change, as the saying of Mr. MLK . WE SHALL OVERCOME .

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Great new restauarnt in town!

Jim's cafe. Great good. Fred and I went on Thursday and I got the Turkey Sandwich and he got a burger. YUM! The waitress (Cindy) was very nice and SMILED which is something many young people these days DO NOT DO. Bill came to $21.37 and we left an even $22.

Tonight we are going to Applebees and I will be getting the Fiesta Lime Chicken and Fred is still undecided L O L.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
drat Cindy got owned

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Milo and POTUS posted:

drat Cindy got owned

L O L what do you mean, she got $.63, that’s a week’s worth of rent! You must be a MILLENNIAL that doesn’t understand the value of a dollar. </1937 flophouse landlord>

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
while hilarious to dunk on fictional waitresses and old assholes,
content:
Golf Carts and Stop Signs. To the parents of these two very young girls please remind them that they must stop at stop signs. I came within inches of hitting them as they blew through the stop sign by the bank in the Publix parking lot. I slammed on my brakes and had to swerve to avoid hitting them. The cart has a Kansas City Flag and KC license plate. While it wouldn’t have been my fault I would have felt horrible if I had hit them, I was traveling straight and was not required to stop and they just blew through the stop sign. They also blew through every other stop sign including on Crossbay. Rain or not they MUST STOP.

Guard shack wanted to arrest my daughter! My 20 year old daughter came to visit her dad for Father’s Day weekend. She had lost her license the evening before. So the guard would not let her in without a drivers license. She offered to show two other forms of photo ID. The guard still refused. I went to the guard shack and had her follow me home. The guard shack called the police and tried to have her arrested for trespassing in neighborhood at my home. The police asked the guard how she was trespassing? The police said she has every right to be on property as my guest. My daughter was very frightened thinking she was going to be arrested. And was under additional stress from not being able to use the bathroom after her 4 hour drive from City. The guard also became extremely angry and we were in a shouting match in front of the police. This is absolutely ridiculous. I will be consulting with my attorney and looking into the possibility of civil actions against the HOA.

And the entire incident is captured on my security camera along with what was said by the guard. The guards should not be yelling at residents! I’m happy the police witnessed it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sounds like the HOA is functioning as intended poorly

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Sjs00 posted:

while hilarious to dunk on fictional waitresses and old assholes,
content:
Golf Carts and Stop Signs. To the parents of these two very young girls please remind them that they must stop at stop signs. I came within inches of hitting them as they blew through the stop sign by the bank in the Publix parking lot. I slammed on my brakes and had to swerve to avoid hitting them. The cart has a Kansas City Flag and KC license plate. While it wouldn’t have been my fault I would have felt horrible if I had hit them, I was traveling straight and was not required to stop and they just blew through the stop sign. They also blew through every other stop sign including on Crossbay. Rain or not they MUST STOP.

Guard shack wanted to arrest my daughter! My 20 year old daughter came to visit her dad for Father’s Day weekend. She had lost her license the evening before. So the guard would not let her in without a drivers license. She offered to show two other forms of photo ID. The guard still refused. I went to the guard shack and had her follow me home. The guard shack called the police and tried to have her arrested for trespassing in neighborhood at my home. The police asked the guard how she was trespassing? The police said she has every right to be on property as my guest. My daughter was very frightened thinking she was going to be arrested. And was under additional stress from not being able to use the bathroom after her 4 hour drive from City. The guard also became extremely angry and we were in a shouting match in front of the police. This is absolutely ridiculous. I will be consulting with my attorney and looking into the possibility of civil actions against the HOA.

And the entire incident is captured on my security camera along with what was said by the guard. The guards should not be yelling at residents! I’m happy the police witnessed it.

lmao, the psychotic rent-a-cop I hired to protect me from the poors turned on me :qq:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Adult diapers, never used. :smith:

"Adult diapers. I have 2 packages of these and I don't use them. One package has been opened and one taken out. I'm giving them away. Please message me if anyone is interested. Thanks"

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
When something you thought was awakening in you hatches stillborn.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
lmao inagine being a guard for a gated community and actually taking that job seriously

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

nextdoor posted:

***MALE GINGER CAT***.
Hi, does anyone know who the Ginger Cat is that is hanging around the Claremont Road / New Herbert Street area?

The Ginger male in question is NOT NEUTERED. He is very aggressive to all the cats and some people in this area. He is spraying the local area, attacking other cats and entering peoples houses and spraying his scent. He has MASSIVE BALLS and is very aggressive.

Please can the owner make themselves known or can anyone help shed some light on who the cat is and who his owner is.

best reply posted:

Sounds like he’s just being a cat to me. 🤔
I love that our answer to this natural behaviour is to trap him and cut his balls off.....all because it’s not fair on the other cats that we’ve humanised! 😂
Make sure you get your tetanus up to date before you go all Tiger King on him. 👍🏼

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Can't you shoot a cat legally for home invasion in the US?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

GABA ghoul posted:

Can't you shoot a cat legally for home invasion in the US?

In USA-stan the only people or things you can't shoot for invading your home are the police.

you broke my grill
Jul 11, 2019

I'm trying to get rid of my old garbage but you have to convince me you're using it for a worthwhile craft project first

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again

quote:

Fireworks. The nightly fireworks we’ve been having I’m sure is in means of celebratory reasons.
However, as a veteran, and in concern of other veterans in our area… these fireworks can sometimes trigger memories, and stressors some of us veterans have trouble ‘forgetting’.

For me, it reminds me of launching 119 tomahawks at Syria.
Although I’m not proud of it, it was our mission for our country.

I would recommend, that these half-rear end explosives be detonated prior to 10pm.

I’m gonna be out of Xanax soon 😓

Kind of funny and sad at the same time I guess. I was talking to the cleaner and another person who lives in the building next to me the other day and me and the cleaner had to convince them most of those sounds were fireworks. I don't think they were ever in the military though.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah it can get bad for veterans on explosion day. I've seen signs out in people's yards like "Veteran lives here please be kind with fireworks" or something.

Pretty sad tbh. Fireworks can trigger me and I wasn't even in combat. It's not bad though. Just more annoying. Not the big shows but people go out here in the middle of the street and set off mortars and then run back inside before the police come. And they never come so whatever.

My friend's dog has a nightmare of a time. He got a "Thunder Shirt" for him and that helps. It's basically a big compression shirt I think.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

you broke my grill posted:

I'm trying to get rid of my old garbage but you have to convince me you're using it for a worthwhile craft project first

I'm glad they bagged them as evidence though

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Feral cat lady with two accounts continues to talk to herself on Nextdoor.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Unruly disrespectful teenagers.

quote:

We had some really bad things happen on our street last night! It all started with a group of teenage girls that speed up our street regularly in a WHITE SURBURBAN!! Anyone might happen to know a girl that drives a white surburban? Her parents need to hear what happened last night!! It all started with her!! She clipped our vehicle and kept going! Two adult males witnessed it, and told her to slow down!! She yells out gently caress YOU!! She has said that many times when asked to slow down!
The incident escalated to a adult male neighbor having 2 vodka bottles broken on him, and assaulted, another adult male neighbor being hit in head by brass knuckles by one teenage boy and girl, and being threatened by a knife... One teenage boy was threatening to do damage to EVERYONES properties, cars, and would even kill our neighbors dog!! These teenagers were under the influence of drugs and alcohol at the time....This is a rental home with a single father who said he is afraid to go to work worrying about what happens when he’s not home!! Well DAD if you are reading this, when you are not home, your teenagers are having drunken, drug parties late into the night!! And then your kids teenage guests speeding up the street!! It’s time you stop enabling your kids behavior!!

Now, you’d think that with all the assault and brandishing going on, the cops would be very interested in arresting these TEENS, but nothing happened, so I think our author embellished a bit here.

quote:

Yes, it’s ridiculous!! The [location] kid with the knife walked up the street for half hour. Then he comes back walking up the street. When one male neighbor said he was going to go have a talk with his dad, the kid yelled out come on over!!! MY DAD WILL KICK YOUR loving rear end!!!
(HE WAS SPEAKING TO A RETIRED FIRE CAPTAIN)!! NICE!!
When neighbor brought up the knife, he said yeah I will use it!! Then started screaming and yelling lots of obscenities and threats!! None of us could believe this all happening! And what they didn’t haul him away??????

And then it just becomes a Fancy Hat post in real life.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

TITTIEKISSER69 fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jun 27, 2021

Weka
May 5, 2019

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

quote:

Fireworks. The nightly fireworks we’ve been having I’m sure is in means of celebratory reasons.
However, as a veteran, and in concern of other veterans in our area… these fireworks can sometimes trigger memories, and stressors some of us veterans have trouble ‘forgetting’.

For me, it reminds me of launching 119 tomahawks at Syria.
Although I’m not proud of it, it was our mission for our country.

I would recommend, that these half-rear end explosives be detonated prior to 10pm.

I’m gonna be out of Xanax soon 😓

Kind of funny and sad at the same time I guess. I was talking to the cleaner and another person who lives in the building next to me the other day and me and the cleaner had to convince them most of those sounds were fireworks. I don't think they were ever in the military though.

I guess this fellow was hoist by their own 1000 pounds of high explosive delivered on a jet powered guided missile.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
I joined nextdoor because of this thread to snoop for drama and find content for this thread but instead I got a gig walking a dog for an old lady in my building :confuoot:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Missing dog. My dog is missing.
Someone in my building has taken my dog. Help!

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I too get missing dog notifications like its a loving Amber Alert.

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"

Pasketti posted:

I joined nextdoor because of this thread to snoop for drama and find content for this thread but instead I got a gig walking a dog for an old lady in my building :confuoot:

That little guy is thrilled to see you :kimchi:.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Pasketti posted:

That’s a good dog!

Rugikiki
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Nazis.
I hate Illinois Nazis!

Ratjaculation posted:

Missing dog. My dog is missing.
Someone in my building has taken my dog. Help!

him name is hopkin green dog

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Pasketti posted:

This is wholesome, please update on the dog walks and old lady friendship.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mormon Nailer posted:

This is wholesome, please update on the dog walks and old lady friendship.

Please don’t. He’s a goon, it will start with him offering to build her a computer “for free,” meaning just the cost of parts, which she doesn’t understand because she’s an old lady and doesn’t get how it went from “for free” to hundreds of dollars, and then it will end with him clogging her toilet and then making a giant mess in her bathroom when he tries to “fix” it, at which point she demands he leave before she calls the cops.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Please don’t. He’s a goon, it will start with him offering to build her a computer “for free,” meaning just the cost of parts, which she doesn’t understand because she’s an old lady and doesn’t get how it went from “for free” to hundreds of dollars, and then it will end with him clogging her toilet and then making a giant mess in her bathroom when he tries to “fix” it, at which point she demands he leave before she calls the cops.

Let me believe this is going to be wholesome I need this okay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Nah I think all those goons got banned and as long as she isnt a boomer the old lady will be safe.