Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cisneros
Apr 18, 2006

Last Celebration posted:

Still kinda lol-worthy that Chopper only has fifty beris for his bounty, like is navy intelligence so bad that no one’s figured out he’s the doctor?

…poo poo, Chopper’s gonna get a new bounty after this arc with CP0 hanging out there and him going extended Rampage Point after making an anti-virus virus cloud. I hope his new picture’s Baby Grandpa Chopper.

I’m thinking there’s some bounty foreshadowing left, like they did with Sanji.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

That’s right chopper is going to end up being the pirate king

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I hope Chopper's bounty goes down because they assume he is about to die of old age.

Raspberry Bang
Feb 14, 2007

Julias posted:

Also since the official version cut it, in the shonen Jump magazine there's a huge where's waldo crossover with one piece. Lots of neat easter eggs in there.

I found everything but the dog’s tail. And maybe the key.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Shokugeki no Sanji reminds me of two things I miss: Shokugeki no Soma and Sanji’s original characterization

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Julias posted:

Also since the official version cut it, in the shonen Jump magazine there's a huge where's waldo crossover with one piece. Lots of neat easter eggs in there.

It’s in the viz version.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

You think Oda will ever take the main plot into space? I mean he did it with the Enel cover thing but that seemed pretty one-and-done.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Parrotine posted:

You think Oda will ever take the main plot into space? I mean he did it with the Enel cover thing but that seemed pretty one-and-done.

The only reason why I think there's even a possibility of it is because of this theory:

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Parrotine posted:

I don’t think it’s coincidence that there are guys who call themselves Celestial Dragons who wear literal spacemen outfits introduced after Eneru’s cover arc. I dunno if I’d go as far as saying we’re gonna see some moon/stratosphere action but until both of those things are fully resolved I wouldn’t count it out either.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
You know you have a special manga when a chapter in which a cyborg shoots a flying triceratops with a laserbeam is a comparatively uneventful chapter. Though with the way the Flying Six fights are currently getting resolved one after another (first Ulti, then Who's Who, now Sasaki), I have some hopes that the next chapter will finally give us Robin + Brook vs. Black Maria.

Also, before any furry discourse starts, let's just all take a moment to acknowledge that Hybrid Form Yamato is unfairly hot, and move on.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Wonder if Page One will get back up. He did not take as much damage as Ulti.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i think characters are so strong now that these "defeats" are temporary and they'll be up doing minor things before the arc concludes.

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

Seems like Oda has locked in a pattern of Tobi Roppo fight/“Luffy’s recovering!”/Kaido vs Oden chapters until we get Kaido vs. Luffy: Round 3. I’m gonna guess too that Kaido vs. Luffy will run parallel to King and Queen vs. Zoro and Sanji + Law and Kid vs. Big Mom.

but hey this is one piece so i could also be 100% wrong here

TheKirbs
Feb 16, 2018

True reality is on this side of the screen

Parrotine posted:

One Piece is a space ship and the series ends with the Strawhats flying it into space with a message that One Piece was just a prequel series to Oda's real series.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Seriously though aren't they all gonna die if Kaido stops floating the island?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Aurubin posted:

This is what people have been trying to theorize how they're going to stop Onigashima from falling. Current go-to theory is Momo will be able to harness the same power to gently set the island down

Sub Harrison
May 2, 2013

Aurubin posted:

Death by falling is a perplexing part of OP. Everyone seems to fear it but everyone also survives it with little to no reasoning.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Weren’t they in a similar situation back on Fishman Island (I seem to remember a giant ship threatening to crash into the island)? I forget, how did they stop it back then?

Silver2195
Apr 4, 2012

Larryb posted:

Weren’t they in a similar situation back on Fishman Island (I seem to remember a giant ship threatening to crash into the island)? I forget, how did they stop it back then?

Shirahoshi called in a bunch of Sea Kings to stop the ship.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Larryb posted:

Luffy gear 3'd it to splinters.

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

In that case it’s possible that Luffy could wind up destroying Onigashima as well (or as mentioned, Momo could awaken his Devil Fruit powers and stop the island himself somehow).

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Luffys going to bounce the island away

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Luffy awakens and turns the island to rubber which doesnt do much to save the capitol below

Marluxia
May 8, 2008

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Luffy awakens and turns the island to rubber which doesnt do much to save the capitol below

Luffy awakens and does turn everything on the island to rubber, but since human beings weren't supposed to be rubber, they're all loving dead.

On the positive side, the capitol is fine, tho.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol one piece has now outsold batman

also its one piece's 24th anniversary

Ougher
Jan 16, 2005
One Piece is cool and good.

Thanks Oda.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

This artist really likes drawing the contours of Sanji's butt.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

The World Inferno posted:

GOOD

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
can any of us truly cast the first stone

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

cisneros posted:

I’m thinking there’s some bounty foreshadowing left, like they did with Sanji.

Chopper's next bounty poster is either gonna be his Monster form or his new backlash form or something similarly silly and absurd.

The World Inferno posted:

Shun likes both funaservice and manservice.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Xelkelvos posted:

Chopper's next bounty poster is either gonna be his Monster form or his new backlash form or something similarly silly and absurd.

His monster form will get a separate bounty poster, not affiliated with the Strawhats.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I forgot about Brook's wanted poster lol

Minion of Freya
Jan 2, 2017
Baby geezer photo, $999,999,999 bounty

:colbert:

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

TheKirbs posted:

One Piece is a space ship and the series ends with the Strawhats flying it into space with a message that One Piece was just a prequel series to Oda's real series.

Prequel is a weird way to spell "End of the Prologue".

BoosterDuck
Mar 2, 2019
who wins between homey d. clown and buggy d. clown

BoosterDuck fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Jul 20, 2021

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
You're the clown

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
"Bara-bara no--"
"Homey don't play that." *WHACK*

Completely un-related, but unlocked Carrot in Pirate Musou 4. She's a very powerful rabbit.

ManSedan
May 7, 2006
Seats 4
Roger laughed because he couldn’t get to Laugh Tale because its the moon.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

ManSedan posted:

Roger laughed because he couldn’t get to Laugh Tale because its the moon.

I honestly think it will be something like this lol. Space / the moon are such big themes but we have genuinely no idea WHY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alkanphel
Mar 24, 2004

Julias posted:

The only reason why I think there's even a possibility of it is because of this theory:

Maybe someone (Joyboy?) created the first straw hat (maybe the giant one?) because it was the closest representation to the spaceship and he wanted the memory/symbolism to be passed down for generations.