Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Powered Descent posted:

Is... is that... Sonichu?

that is Super Sonic

https://i.imgur.com/rkpUXDV.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opabinia
Dec 21, 2011

Your Burgess Shale buddy!

Not nearly as crazy as others, but when they pulled ahead of me, I thought of you thread.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

he doesn't get a hair boner? doesn't seem very super to me. :colbert:

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Laocius posted:

You have to have serious brain worms to think that putting a bunch of stickers and stuff on your car is going to help your political goals anyway.

These people are constantly told they are actually in the majority and they're being held down by a group of organized nefarious baddies, so they think they are a) demonstrating their bravery in the face of possible oppression and b) signaling to other's that it's safe to come out.

the silent Majority speech was like.. one of the lowlights of US democracy.

Putting insane poo poo all over your car actually very much advances the political (well economic anyway, via political) goals of their "leaders" because just like when religious people are sent out into the world to "convert" non-believers, but in fact the real point is for them to irritate people so they will yell at the people doing conversion to reinforce the cult ingroup/outgroup dynamic. Idiots with stuff all over their car get yelled at or mocked, and it reinfroces that that the good things only come from the ranting man on the radio or their facebook group or whever.

So I mean.. if you think the point of their political beliefs is to ... I dunno what, lower abortion rates, no obviously not, it's been demonstrated how to do that. But keep them in the cult-money machine that is the American right wing? Absolutely.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

The Bloop posted:

I'm not taking a pro-infant-circumcision stance here but I gotta imagine these guys got too much clipped off or something to obsess about it like they do

It's just privileged white men latching onto something as proof that they're oppressed by society.

Which is sickening because female circumcision is still infinitely worse.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Yaldabaoth posted:

It's just privileged white men latching onto something as proof that they're oppressed by society.

Which is sickening because female circumcision is still infinitely worse.

Well, and also a misnomer and not routinely done to every infant at birth, but yes absolutely categorically worse in every way

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

this one just looks like liner notes to an unreleased Radiohead album

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Both of these taken in my town, in the Denver area

I dig the Canyonero logo, but yeesh the license plate

This one is pretty cool though, good messaging:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Can't tell if they are pro or con.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Zil posted:

Can't tell if they are pro or con.

It looks like a vehicle a soccer mom would drive, so my guess is pro.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

MLM rewards getting desperate.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I just don't understand modern donks

where is the artistry

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

The Bloop posted:

Well, and also a misnomer and not routinely done to every infant at birth, but yes absolutely categorically worse in every way

something can be bad, even if there's worse things hth

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Das Butterbrot posted:

something can be bad, even if there's worse things hth

Yeah no poo poo?

I never said otherwise hth

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Xpost from cursed thread

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Xpost from cursed thread

I was literally just going to post this. Infowarrior rides are a rare sight here in Canada still. This one has some serious effort!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Scratch Monkey posted:

Xpost from cursed thread

That has to make driving that very difficult also absolutely destroy their gas mileage.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I wonder if they got under those low bridges safely.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Got to love a psychopath who rants about "deadly" vaccines being part of a depopulation agenda when it's the unvaccinated people who are dying in droves.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I wonder if they got under those low bridges safely.

lmao, I wonder if they timed that shot.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
are vehicles with huge, sight obstructing signs like that street legal in the US?

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

I’m not sure, but I do know it’s illegal to block your rear view window, which that sign is definitely doing.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I wonder about the legality of hard profanity in public. Spotted this poorly parked vehicle at the secretary of state yesterday (click for huge):

Understated compared to most in this thread, I know. Why even bother with the sole censored sticker?

The driver wore a F**K BIDEN hat, a gently caress BIDEN - TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT shirt, and had a gently caress BIDEN flag and a Gadsden flag folded up in his back pockets. Hey, pal, tell us how you really feel!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hirayuki posted:

I wonder about the legality of hard profanity in public. Spotted this poorly parked vehicle at the secretary of state yesterday (click for huge):

people have been arrested for it before, usually when it's anticop. my neighborhood is a bunch of cops and some were flying the gently caress BIDEN flag for a long time in plainview of the street, and of course no one said anything. gently caress cops.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

LifeSunDeath posted:

people have been arrested for it before, usually when it's anticop

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/05/09/charges-dropped-against-florida-man-arrested-for-i-eat-rear end-sticker-on-his-truck

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Das Butterbrot posted:

are vehicles with huge, sight obstructing signs like that street legal in the US?

A lot of red states have lax traffic laws and regulations because muh freedom

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

LifeSunDeath posted:

people have been arrested for it before, usually when it's anticop. my neighborhood is a bunch of cops and some were flying the gently caress BIDEN flag for a long time in plainview of the street, and of course no one said anything. gently caress cops.

My state's anti profanity law was struck down by courts, iirc

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Scratch Monkey posted:

Xpost from cursed thread

I'd be afraid of that thing flying off on the interstate if I was behind them

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Spotted in the wild today, and hell, same

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bismuth posted:

lmbo

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Bismuth posted:

:hmmyes:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bismuth posted:

cool motorist

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bismuth posted:

I like this guy.

Can we make a jpg the thread title?

edit: also, gently caress texas

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Blue Footed Booby posted:

My state's anti profanity law was struck down by courts, iirc
A few years ago the Supreme Court ruled states can't even block people from picking "gently caress" as a personalized license plate, so as an extension of that I assume you can legally display anything you want on your car. Depending on how far up the courts you're willing to fight for it, of course.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Infowarrior rides: gently caress Texas

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
From your posts to god’s eyes

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007