Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Yeah, that basically happened to one of my wife's co-workers as well. Dude is eating poo poo and telling all of his dumb CHUD friends how hosed they are if they don't take this poo poo seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

etalian posted:

I know every week in Florida they have new articles about poor cops dying from COV19 / The community loved them!

Most people are dumb as poo poo and love cops.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

he fucks

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Random rear end in a top hat posted:

You'd be surprised at the abject cowardice of some doctors. hospital administrators

fixed that up for you. doctors can be lovely but the administrators are on a whole 'nother level altogether.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Oh gently caress in WI we’re at 2600 cases a day.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Iron Crowned posted:

Most people are dumb as poo poo and love cops.

Our dumb American authoritarian / nazi worshipping tendencies.

The cop death is also hilarious to me since they were given preferential treatment for vaccine access in 2020.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Maybe his gravity just attracts random children?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

so fat the photographer used the back of the chair to reign him in

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

no that’s a real game

the one where you are a drunk cop

Me, but with Moderna vaccines

Apr 7, 2003

I mean, he used to gently caress. He's dyin' now. lol

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

The ivermectin reddit had people discussing teledoctors that looked like they were structured to just...give you whatever script you asked for

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

text editor posted:

The ivermectin reddit had people discussing teledoctors that looked like they were structured to just...give you whatever script you asked for

The prohibition dispensary model I see

Chad Sexington
May 26, 2005

I think he made a beautiful post and did a great job and he is good.

Zurtilik posted:

Genuinely surprised Florida hasn't banned testing or some wacky workaround to that effect.

Why ban testing when you can just fail to report the numbers anywhere?

Not just the state, but the schools too.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Unless I am mistaken, taking horse paste will land you in the hospital. When the hospitals are already overcrowded and triage is on the table.

The deaths might skyrocket from this fiasco.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

euphronius posted:

the one where you are a drunk cop

are spousal abuse games allowed on steam?

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Covok posted:

Unless I am mistaken, taking horse paste will land you in the hospital. When the hospitals are already overcrowded and triage is on the table.

That's why the smart ones chug sheep drench

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Won't someone please think of the poor worm ridden ponies!

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Ah there’s someone throwing a wrench in his cunning plan..

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Hail Merry

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Covok posted:

The real question I have is the Apple or Banana flavor better?

Want to make a good recommendation to my Trump supporting supervisor at work.

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019
the seinfeld where kramer tricks the vet into prescribing him dog meds except kramer winds up on ECMO

Apr 7, 2003

raisin kane posted:

my love for you is like horse paste, dewormer

Go to ICU with much haste
DEWORMER

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Solarin posted:

open widen

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
I am at a middle school right now and just overheard that someone is so sick that they passed out. They don't want to go home because of work that needs to be done or something? I'm not sure, I overheard it in passing and wanted to share. This could be due to the heat, though it doesn't seem that hot to me. Either way ahahahaha

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

raisin kane posted:

the seinfeld where kramer tricks the vet into prescribing him dog meds except kramer winds up on ECMO

WTF BEES
Feb 26, 2004

I think I just hit a creature?
Welp, I knew it was only a matter of time. My shift leader has popped positive for Covid. Just got a text from one of my employees, but have yet to here anything from MY manager about it.

Her being the shift leader, she's been in close contact with the ENTIRE front of house staff, as well as all the managers (myself included). So I guess we see if they do what's right and shut it down, or they try and sweep it under the rug (they're going to try and sweep it under the rug.....).

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

FrancisFukyomama posted:

tbf in Deus Ex the Illuminati technocrats are dumb enough that they sink california into the sea and have lost control of 70% of America to a combined chuds/antifa force which seems about right for our current neoliberal overlords

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Wasn't that just Bob Page and the MJ-12 crew? It's been ages since I last played, but I thought that the Illuminati had been running poo poo behind the scenes as technocratic overlords for ages and that it's only since Bob Page took control and started ignoring their traditional methodologies that poo poo went to hell.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution heavily implies that the "Illuminati" are nothing more than a bunch of rich guys cosplaying as an ancient conspiracy to trick other rich guys into giving them money and that they are not as in control as they think (hence the whole "crazy aug signal" debacle with Hugh Darrow) which I think is a more realistic take, IMHO.

AceOfFlames fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Aug 25, 2021

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

sources say he's in stable condition

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

smoobles posted:

lol

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
close biden

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
3 years ago today I participated in a disaster scenario training for the county. mass causality plane crash at the airport. I had severe internal injuries and cool make up!

boy did we prepare for the wrong disaster (horse paste shortages)

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Ham Cheeks posted:

close biden

:wrong:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

smoobles posted:

superb

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

smoobles posted:

:golfclap:

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

raisin kane posted:

Poor Smuckers

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
the pfizza
the j&jizza
inspectvermect
old dirty bastard
horse paste killah

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
look at this loving amateur, so limited in his thinking what is and is not possible

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1430378121555955714?s=19

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

The ventilator kills you is gunna be the next big thing

Cool then don't vent them

Biden open beds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Zurtilik posted:

Most of my lovely immune from consequences doctor experience comes from people working in High-Risk Pregnancy OB offices, so they probably are an exception.

for sure, I didn't mean to marginalize your experiences. Tons of lovely docs BUT you can hit them in the wallet by filling out each and every patient satisfaction thing you get. Medicare ties reimbursement to patient satisfaction scores. Won't work for private practice I believe but hospitals will definitely let them hear about it