Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Fix posted:

My county is at 40. :mad:

Could be worse!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Casey Finnigan posted:

trump was really not that unique. He was just a republican who was really oafish with a small amount of charisma. He only stands out because no other politicians even have his stupid clown appeal

he has immense charisma

small amount lol

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

lol glad we got on the virtual school option when we did.

now my kid magically attends Queen Anne Elementary.

Alright richy rich quit rubbing it in. Too bad it doesnt put you in one of the houses there too

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

They dont even have to dip the nose sticks in the solution. You can literally see the Corona on the stick

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Casey Finnigan posted:

trump was really not that unique. He was just a republican who was really oafish with a small amount of charisma. He only stands out because no other politicians even have his stupid clown appeal

Trump was smart/stupid enough to realize the dog whistle was completely unnecessary and understood he represented the ultimate chud vicarious power fantasy.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

gradenko_2000 posted:

hey what gives I was specifically told COVID was endemic now

Taiwan has a very low population density. Good luck trying those policies in a dense place like Jefferson Davis County, TX

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

euphronius posted:

he has immense charisma

small amount lol

pig charisma / pigrisma

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

zegermans posted:

Taiwan has a very low population density. Good luck trying those policies in a dense place like Jefferson Davis County, TX

true, why try honestly

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

euphronius posted:

he has immense charisma

small amount lol

he really doesn't dude, he was nothing but a pathetic joke for decades. he's a mid-sized fish in the world's smallest pond. a mid-sized fish in a teaspoon

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Shitpostradomus posted:

- 'and they think we're all too stupid to realize this,' from the woman who said she was thankful her chiropractor called her a little before the national emergency test and told her to turn off her phone because that was the way the president was going to ping everyone to see if it worked.

something someone said to me this month: "oh i always wear my mask indoors......... except at the chiropractor"

:negative:

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol owned

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Casey Finnigan posted:

he really doesn't dude, he was nothing but a pathetic joke for decades. he's a mid-sized fish in the world's smallest pond. a mid-sized fish in a teaspoon

you're being really dumb about this, trump is charismatic af

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Alright richy rich quit rubbing it in. Too bad it doesnt put you in one of the houses there too

I've been astral projecting myself to UQA for months.

Iverron
May 13, 2012

what site is this?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

This is the day my wife and I decided we were done eating at restaurants.

If I had known then what I know now I might have picked something other than Combination #11 from the mexican restaurant that day.
:lol: what a last meal

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Tatsuta Age posted:

you're being really dumb about this, trump is charismatic af

I don't think he is :shrug: he's funny I guess

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

people aren’t ever going to hate/love Biden like trump

Yeah, there are still tons of libs who will always love Biden for not being Turmp

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

Casey Finnigan posted:

He doesn't have charisma for us, he's an S-tier idiot whisperer though

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

he’s literally the best tweeter of all time

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Iverron posted:

what site is this?

covidactnow: https://covidactnow.org/us/washington-wa/county/king_county/?s=22091135

i don't really trust the site though, in the alpha surge some months ago it was all over the place and swinging from 'very high' to 'normal' spread day by day

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1430568005554032642?s=20

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Casey Finnigan posted:

I don't think he is :shrug: he's funny I guess

you GUESS?

e: get him out of here, take his coat!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

getting vaccinated today would do nothing by itself !!!

AHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHSHSKSLSL

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

president biden can kids get the shot yet

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

lol still lying that vaccines will solve this, nice

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Lol lmfao

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
i put tromp and baquack obungler at the same level of esteemed con men and community organizers

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

The president is tweeting, what more can we ask of him

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

That's what he is. The loving rear end in a top hat is a date rapist. I don't loath this piece of poo poo because he is a center-of-right politician or because he panders or because he doesn't support my interests. Anyone with any sort of power in this worthless country would slice my throat and my interests to get ahead. They don't give a poo poo about truth or fairness or equality. So in this respect Obama is nothing special. So that's not why I loathe him.

I loathe this motherfucker because of what he does to people like me. More naive than me, but like me. Younger than me, but like me. More optimistic than me, but like me.

I hate Obama because of what he does to the equivalent of my retarded brother.

Even republicans realize that McCain is a soft-serve piece of poo poo funneled into a nutcase. No matter how worthless or sick or mindless republican voters are, they are going into this election with eyes wide open.

But not the liberal youth. They believe in this loving bitch. This self-serving date rapist spineless cowardly slippery and smooth slick Brooks Brothers suit of nothing. He's somehow convinced them to believe in him. To be optimistic. To "hope" for "change".

Here's the thing, though. He's full of poo poo. It's obvious to anyone with the right eye. But people like my retarded brothers and sisters, they don't see it.

So if you wonder why I hate Baquack Obama, it isn't because I fell for his bullshit. It's because I know people who are intellectually and emotionally close to my worldview who fell for it. And they are giving him millions of their dollars and thousands of hours of their time just so he can ignore them the moment he doesn't need them anymore and do exactly the opposite of what my brothers and sisters thought he would do.

Yes, it's my brothers and sisters' fault for leaving the party, drunkenly walking across the overgrown grass in the backyard and wandering into the outhouse on the edge of the Ozark woods with Baquack Obamailure. But it's his fault for raping them.

He is a son of bitch. Because at least Hillary and McCain had enough balls to scoff at the idea of hope or change, in this country, at this moment, by politicians with the same old, self-obsessed ideals that they all hold.

But Obama packaged "hope" and "change" as a big red roofie and shoved it down my 12 year-old sister's throat with his fingers until she gagged on his wedding ring, all because he knew once she swallowed it he would get what he wanted.

gently caress Barack Obama.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Trump has what Pratchett called "charisn'tma" in that he's so repulsive as to swing back around to fascinating

that's not why people love him tho, he's a blank slate for for them to project their insanity and hatred onto and unlike all the other blank slates, when it does a bit of projecting itself it's exactly what they want to hear. Also his followers spend lots of money on stupid poo poo uncritically and spend all day clicking on ads which means basically our entire economy has reoriented to strengthen and expand their parallel universe

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The majority of Americans are wary of covid-19, think mitigation efforts are a good idea, and are taking steps to protect themselves.

Turns out that our media serve as a mouthpiece for capital and are misrepresenting public opinion in service of capital, who'd have thunk it

unfortunately you need way more than just a simple majority to control things like this

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
joe biden is going to make jimmy carter look like the best president ever lmao

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

mod sassinator posted:

i don't really trust the site though

how dare u

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure
lol in two weeks when every school switches to remote and everything’s a train wreck, again, because nobody planned for anything other than full open Biden

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

i hate this man so much

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
at least jimmy could fix a broken nuclear reactor. joe would just mumble about something and draw a dali clock

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

bedpan posted:

That's what he is. The loving rear end in a top hat is a date rapist. I don't loath this piece of poo poo because he is a center-of-right politician or because he panders or because he doesn't support my interests. Anyone with any sort of power in this worthless country would slice my throat and my interests to get ahead. They don't give a poo poo about truth or fairness or equality. So in this respect Obama is nothing special. So that's not why I loathe him.

I loathe this motherfucker because of what he does to people like me. More naive than me, but like me. Younger than me, but like me. More optimistic than me, but like me.

I hate Obama because of what he does to the equivalent of my retarded brother.

Even republicans realize that McCain is a soft-serve piece of poo poo funneled into a nutcase. No matter how worthless or sick or mindless republican voters are, they are going into this election with eyes wide open.

But not the liberal youth. They believe in this loving bitch. This self-serving date rapist spineless cowardly slippery and smooth slick Brooks Brothers suit of nothing. He's somehow convinced them to believe in him. To be optimistic. To "hope" for "change".

Here's the thing, though. He's full of poo poo. It's obvious to anyone with the right eye. But people like my retarded brothers and sisters, they don't see it.

So if you wonder why I hate Baquack Obama, it isn't because I fell for his bullshit. It's because I know people who are intellectually and emotionally close to my worldview who fell for it. And they are giving him millions of their dollars and thousands of hours of their time just so he can ignore them the moment he doesn't need them anymore and do exactly the opposite of what my brothers and sisters thought he would do.

Yes, it's my brothers and sisters' fault for leaving the party, drunkenly walking across the overgrown grass in the backyard and wandering into the outhouse on the edge of the Ozark woods with Baquack Obamailure. But it's his fault for raping them.

He is a son of bitch. Because at least Hillary and McCain had enough balls to scoff at the idea of hope or change, in this country, at this moment, by politicians with the same old, self-obsessed ideals that they all hold.

But Obama packaged "hope" and "change" as a big red roofie and shoved it down my 12 year-old sister's throat with his fingers until she gagged on his wedding ring, all because he knew once she swallowed it he would get what he wanted.

gently caress Barack Obama.

pex was right

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

text editor posted:

it's actually Benghazi times 9/11

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

biden begging americunts to end the pandemic for him so he can take credit :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

mod sassinator posted:

joe biden is going to make jimmy carter look like the best president ever lmao

Carter: started the second round of the Cold War and laid the groundwork for neoliberalism in the US

Biden: started the Cold War with China and laid the groundwork for neofeudalism in the US