Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

unions have an understandable wariness of businesses telling their members what they have to do. it just isnt the right reaction for this moment

American unions are unfortunately made of of Americans so 90% of the time they will either sincerely believe in conspiracy theories or else be bloodless poo poo libs who are incapable of taking a stand on anything controversial

if the people the represent actually give a poo poo about what their union does they'll prolly get brow beat into saying "get vaccine you fucks" but until then lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
one tube of apple-flavored ivermectin a day keeps the doctor away

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

My favorite thing is finding all these super granular maps and charts that get completely maxxed out by how horrible things are.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

idgi

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Agean90 posted:

American unions are unfortunately made of of Americans

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Ohio's purple zone has expanded

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

Shiroc posted:

Another one of my friends was saying they're restless and they want to go to the adhoc burning man this year. The planning groups had a split over if covid exists or not. The restless comment came after I said it would be stupid to go.

Oh you are watching a bunch of your friends hooting and hollering about how excited they are to roll around in each other's poo poo on Playa too, eh?

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Well, sir, there's nothing on earth
Like a genuine, bona fide
Apple flavored, paste of Ivermectin
What'd I say?

Ivermectin
What's it called?
Ivermectin
That's right! Ivermectin

Ivermectin
Ivermectin
Ivermectin

I hear those things are made for cows
The paste glides as softly as a cloud
Is there a chance the sheep drench could bend?
Not on your life, my Chuddy friend

What about us brain-dead chuds?
You'll be free from vaccine bugs

Were you sent here by Liberals?
No, good sir, I'm on the level

The ring came off my colloidal silver can
Take my pen knife, my good man

I swear it's America's only choice
Throw up your hands and raise your voice

Ivermectin
What's it called?
Ivermectin
Once again
Ivermectin

But the vaccines track record is unbroken
Sorry, Mom, the mob has spoken

Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!

Ivan, d'oh!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 364 days!

Stevie Lee posted:

THE Ohio purple zone

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

ok but donda is for sure coming out next week

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

My work sent out a form for for all employees to submit their vaccine info today; the email says their not going to mandate it, but I assume they will in the near future.

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

trying to lol. and lmao my way through yesterday's batch of ICU coding trauma and legit appreciate title change

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

Alert Level Purple

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Here's a handy paper that researches the origins of ivermectin's popularity as a covid treatment it was Australians that started it in April 2020 LOL enjoy your horsepaste everyone, love from downunder!! :wave:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/350610718_A_Timeline_of_Ivermectin-Related_Events_in_the_COVID-19_Pandemic_April_3_2021
so my takeaway is ivermectin is effective at killing covid19 in vitro at high enough concentrations.

kinda like how alcohol kills covid 19 at high enough concentrations. drink up!

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

This is the current Burning Man discussion

quote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/BurningMan/comments/pbdp6b/will_poop_in_plastic_airtight_bags_explode_if

Please have a solid bucket with a tight fitting lid, otherwise it’s just a biohazard bomb. Picture it catching on a piece of rebar,… leaky, sloppy HEAVY poop. BTW a 5 gal bucket fills up right quick when you consider toilet paper, a big poo poo, some kitty litter or wood shavings and pee. Get At LEAST a 5gal bucket for a person for a week.

500 theme camps and not a single toilet, what can go wrong?

💩

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
somebody needs to give the chuds that CBD study

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

If you go to burning man you should not be allowed to come back.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

McCracAttack posted:

My favorite thing is finding all these super granular maps and charts that get completely maxxed out by how horrible things are.

Same energy lol

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

i wonder how this local business is taking the ivermectin thing

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

You could probably hide in bhy kracke for a little while just tell the cops your kids go to school in the area? Or find an empty mansion and go full squatters rights there's probably a ton of second and third homes empty up there

the virtual school SPS is operating for the 2021 school year is being operated out of QA Elementary.

I'm gonna drive my son over there just so he has an idea of where the actual building is. the last time he got close to Queen Anne was when we went to the science center in 2018.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

this number is going up very fast

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

https://i.imgur.com/biQ1JNo.mp4

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Ivan, d'oh!

:golfclap:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Dolphin posted:

so my takeaway is ivermectin is effective at killing covid19 in vitro at high enough concentrations.

kinda like how alcohol kills covid 19 at high enough concentrations. drink up!

honestly surprised I haven't heard about chuds putting more weird poo poo in nebulizers to try huffing a cure after hearing about the ones doing it with colloidal silver

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Dolphin posted:

I'm curious about the specificity of this poo poo too. Like why ivermectin specifically? The answer is probably "cause they're dumb" but you do still wonder the origin

Ivermectin has immunomodulatory effects. Some nematodes are able to infiltrate and colonize the skin by "hiding" from the immune system. Ivermectin neutralizes this on the nematode side, allowing the immune system to detect and neutralize the parasites. COVID has some funky immune evading qualities as well, and so it was conceivable that ivermectin might help.

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

TheMightyBoops posted:

If you go to burning man you should not be allowed to come back.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Agean90 posted:

is there an official reason why people are using horse ivermectin and not just the poo poo you can get OTC from walgreens

because chuds are loving dumb. whenever they hear Brett Weinstein or other "alternative" doctors talking up ivermectin they don't think theres any difference

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!

TheMightyBoops posted:

My work sent out a form for for all employees to submit their vaccine info today; the email says their not going to mandate it, but I assume they will in the near future.

My work did the same thing and I've been delaying submitting my info because they're equally as likely to give me poo poo for continuing to work from home and mask 100% of the time I happen to be in the office as they are to actually mandate people be vaccinated.

Until they want to attach a punitive measure to it I'm not telling them poo poo.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Casey Finnigan posted:

it's fine

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Lacrosse posted:

💩

wow wasn't it officially canceled again this year? is it just people doing an unsanctioned one?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Lord of Pie posted:

honestly surprised I haven't heard about chuds putting more weird poo poo in nebulizers to try huffing a cure after hearing about the ones doing it with colloidal silver

they’re nebulizing hydrogen peroxide now

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Casey Finnigan posted:

it's actually a little slower and about a week 'late' from the previous 11 day doubling we were seeing. but it's probably more an artifact of hospitals filling and growth naturally 'slowing'

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

mod sassinator posted:

wow wasn't it officially canceled again this year? is it just people doing an unsanctioned one?

Yeah this is "Renegade Burn" where a bunch of people are showing up anyway because Black Rock Desert is public land and you're allowed to be there. BLM set a bunch of no-fun rules like no services (toilets/ice/flights), no structures, no big fires, no lasers. That's not stopping thousands of people from going camping out there during Burn week though.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Steve Yun posted:

they’re nebulizing hydrogen peroxide now

wouldn't that form 2h20 + 202

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost

Lacrosse posted:

💩

all that in the blistering heat :barf:

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Shitpostradomus posted:

last time, on a very special episode of "The COV-Office."

jesus actual loving christ.

i just physically performed the motion of the wee bey gif

I keep thinking I can't be surprised by people. i'm always wrong

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Strep Vote posted:

If any of your troll brunches were real you were in danger the whole time and didn't even know it. :)

No I was going to brunch i will reconsider in the future though lol, until i see whether i developed antibodies. I get my test in 3 weeks so being real careful right now.

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Well, sir, there's nothing on earth
Like a genuine, bona fide
Apple flavored, paste of Ivermectin
What'd I say?

Ivermectin
What's it called?
Ivermectin
That's right! Ivermectin

Ivermectin
Ivermectin
Ivermectin

I hear those things are made for cows
The paste glides as softly as a cloud
Is there a chance the sheep drench could bend?
Not on your life, my Chuddy friend

What about us brain-dead chuds?
You'll be free from vaccine bugs

Were you sent here by Liberals?
No, good sir, I'm on the level

The ring came off my colloidal silver can
Take my pen knife, my good man

I swear it's America's only choice
Throw up your hands and raise your voice

Ivermectin
What's it called?
Ivermectin
Once again
Ivermectin

But the vaccines track record is unbroken
Sorry, Mom, the mob has spoken

Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!

Ivan, d'oh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiroc
May 16, 2009

Sorry I'm late

Lacrosse posted:

Yeah this is "Renegade Burn" where a bunch of people are showing up anyway because Black Rock Desert is public land and you're allowed to be there. BLM set a bunch of no-fun rules like no services (toilets/ice/flights), no structures, no big fires, no lasers. That's not stopping thousands of people from going camping out there during Burn week though.

I suggested that people could do drugs and have orgies in places with functioning toilets but was ignored.