Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

thetoughestbean posted:

I do not remember who this girls is
ice idol beastmaster girl's little sister i think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

I Am Fowl posted:

Amelie is going to fight a BABY

and victory is not guaranteed

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

Nihilarian posted:

Yeah, during the Devidol Games arc (whatever it was called, you know what I mean), they teased like she was gonna sub in as a member but she iced right up instead.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

I Am Fowl posted:

Amelie is going to fight a BABY

She's not going to fight a baby, she's going to suplex her into the ground

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Tell your girlfriend you like her, Iruma, before she melts into a puddle of blind panic.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
If this new development means that Iruma and Ameri start dating like halfway through the manga then this is easily one of the best manga ever.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

Hunt11 posted:

If this new development means that Iruma and Ameri start dating like halfway through the manga then this is easily one of the best manga ever.

Accurate.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

Nihilarian posted:

Most relevantly, the one Iruma saved from getting crushed during the cavalry battle.

Here's the page where she fell in love:

LostRook fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Aug 7, 2021

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
How much do you want to bet she's only interested in surpassing Irumi and Amelie as idols and isn't romantically interested in Iruma himself? Because I will accept that if the misunderstanding also leads to

Hunt11 posted:

As the optimal outcome.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Kiss your boyfriend Ameri!

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Look, I’m rooting for Ameri as much as anyone but the author pretty clearly favors Clara.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
The canon ending is clearly Ameri, but the author wants to give Clara and the others a fair shake before either sinking their ships or going full Poly.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
We can’t know who the true best girl is until we see them in their Wicked Phase. I don’t think Iruma will survive if we get Ameri and Clara fighting over him at that point.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I am pretty sure evil phase Ameri pulls a bowser and kidnaps Iruma.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono

LostRook posted:

Most relevantly, the one Iruma saved from getting crushed during the cavalry battle.

Here's the page where she fell in love:

Goddamn, the surest way to get someone to fall for you in Hell is to save their life, isn't it?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I Am Fowl posted:

Goddamn, the surest way to get someone to fall for you in Hell is to save their life, isn't it?

Or give them a german suplex. One or the other.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Hunt11 posted:

What do you mean "start"? They've already been on 2!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I'm really enjoying how the show decides to drop an escalation to a cliffhanger, and then just resolves it in the first 60 seconds of the next episode. They really capture the spirit of the storytelling. Stressful situation? NOPE! Onward to the wholesome character moments...

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
The Biggest Reason

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Chima does have an amazingly smug walk.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I didn't know that I needed the Clara's house chapter expanded into a full episode until I watched it, now I can't imagine it being any other way.

However, next episode is the water park date and I cannot wait!

Edit: Interesting note, I think this is the first time we're going to skip (or possibly condense) some chapters

Nemo2342 fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Aug 21, 2021

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

The Sabbath and Devilam chapters could be easily slotted in elsewhere but I wonder how they're going to handle skipping over shopping with Sullivan since that's pretty important to the date as well as a massive lore dump.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
There are still 2 episodes left.

Eyre Kneed
Jul 1, 2008

This transition with Henry is new. Maybe they'll work Iruma learning the new spell in there somehow?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Nemo2342 posted:

I didn't know that I needed the Clara's house chapter expanded into a full episode until I watched it, now I can't imagine it being any other way.

I mean I didn't know I wanted the Valac family to sing a song every time they are on screen until it started.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

ThingOne posted:

The Sabbath and Devilam chapters could be easily slotted in elsewhere but I wonder how they're going to handle skipping over shopping with Sullivan since that's pretty important to the date as well as a massive lore dump.

The Sullivan shopping is the last episode, but it’s kinda awkward to have a date episode followed by a mixer episode.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
A Familiar Challenge

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
Poor Kalego sensei. He sure knows what’s up though.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
I was eagerly anticipating this plot and I am not disappointed. I do hope Iruma gets a cool new familiar though!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I was sad when I realized that they would rename Falfal but I got real happy afterwards :allears:

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Kalego is a dedicated educator who cares deeply about the growth and development of his students. However, he will murder every single one of these children in an instant if it means he doesn't have to become fluffball again.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
It was unexpected and amazing to see Purson to be the first one to get in on the fun. I didn't realize he was so invested in Fluffy-Kallego! Or maybe he's betting on the renewal going through.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I Am Fowl posted:

It was unexpected and amazing to see Purson to be the first one to get in on the fun. I didn't realize he was so invested in Fluffy-Kallego! Or maybe he's betting on the renewal going through.

Makes sense when you realize that he has tried to prank kalego in the past unsuccessfully. I think it's just an attack of opportunity not the bet.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I remember a bunch of chapters ago that the form of the familiar depends on your emotions when you summon it, so Kalego is always cute because that’s all Iruma will ever have for strong emotions.

I really do want Kalego to succeed so that 30 seconds later in poofs Opera as an adorable chaos cat familiar and just tackles him.

FrozenPhoenix71
Jan 9, 2019
Kalego is gonna be almost home free and then Opera is going to ruin it for him. I can feel it.

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.

FrozenPhoenix71 posted:

Kalego is gonna be almost home free and then Opera is going to ruin it for him. I can feel it.

Opera or Sullivan, but I can feel it in my bones that he'll never get away with this.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I kind of want Kalego himself to choose to extend the contract.

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
The funny thing is that Kalego could easily get out of the contract by just asking Iruma to let him out of it and saying "please," or possibly "I beg of you."

I really like how Kalego-sensei is basically Literally Professor Snape If Snape Was A Decent Person And Also An Excellent Educator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Rand Brittain posted:

The funny thing is that Kalego could easily get out of the contract by just asking Iruma to let him out of it and saying "please," or possibly "I beg of you."

I really like how Kalego-sensei is basically Literally Professor Snape If Snape Was A Decent Person And Also An Excellent Educator.

I don’t think he can? These contracts seem pretty binding and non consensual to the familiar.