Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

I made a map of my High School :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
im gonna play the new hedon. i only briefly tried the original but the new one seems cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the first hedon was pretty good and its chill he gave the sequal/expansion whatever for free to people whom own it. AND made the steam header even sexier

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
You should definitely complete the first chapter or whatever it's called first because the new one picks up where that ended in terms of difficulty

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Frenz posted:

I made a map of my High School :twisted:

my counterstrike map of my highschool was so on point the local swat team came to my house to give me pointers. they even brought me to the station, fuckin immersive

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

You should definitely complete the first chapter or whatever it's called first because the new one picks up where that ended in terms of difficulty

The first one is really cool so far, really ambitious. fun exploration. i hope the action picks up soon too, its pretty timid

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Haven't had the chance to play doom or map for a couple days but I did buy a book of grid paper

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i haven't played much doom for a few months but i played and finally beat map 20 of speed of doom after a few months break from that wad thanks

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Haven't had the chance to play doom or map for a couple days but I did buy a book of grid paper

at the rate i'm going ill finally finish a real map in like a year :hai:

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
the journey is at least as good as the destination, tbh

recent re-release has got me in a quake mood, did some messin' around in trenchbroom trying to learn it and it's very good. i'll probably make some vague attempt at a level for it sometime soon

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I finished E1 of Eviternity tonight, this game is gonna be a blast I can tell

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
finished hedon 1. action really picked up. really impressive everything it accomplishes in just gzdoom. but people make insane stuff in gzdoom

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
map 23 of speed of doom "poison ivy 2" was one of the most dickheaded maps in the set so far but also kind of cool. map 24 was much easier tho beat it on my 2nd try despite there being something like 20 archivles + no less than 2 count em two cyber demon in small spaces ambushes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
why do i have this avatar

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

youre pickle rick

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

youre pickle rick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS1ZL5Nv2pQ

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71qRzCr0Mc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/denis__draws/status/1431835992051310594

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
map 25 of speed of doom is really frickin hard folks.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the way each eviternity map transitions into the next one is tight as hell and the whole thing is pretty beautiful so far. up to map 09

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the otex texture pack it uses is cool mostly. i like the purple hell levels even tho theres only like 3 of them. bright purple hell win. the main problem with it is a couple of the switches look like wall decorations :shrug:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao it changes the entire cadence of his posting somehow

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I can't stop looking at it someone please make it go away.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
They turned me in to a quake mod Morty ! I'm .pk3 Rick!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Squeezy Farm posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Squeezy Farm posted:

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Squeezy Farm posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

map 25 of speed of doom is really frickin hard folks.

its not actaully that hard its just sort of annoying. thanks for your support all. NOT nearly as bad as 23 was

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Squeezy Farm posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i finally updated prboom+ to the new um version the crispy doom guy maintains and it no longer has weird hitching issues on my pc if i use opengl rendering or resulations above 1280x720. thank you lord gaben