Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Idea: vaccine coated katana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Schnorkles posted:

mormon leadership came out and very clearly said they wanted everyone to get vaccinated, yes.

it's nearly caused a full on rebellion in the zion belt.

buddy I've got three kids and nine wives, that's like my entire Saturday afternoon at the cvs. no thank you

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/NTarnopolsky/status/1435880635478986752

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sheetz update:

The mask policy is being openly flaunted!!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Remember that school district I posted about, where the board meeting was disrupted over mask mandate riots?

quote:

CANONSBURG, Pa. — Canon-McMillan High School was evacuated Thursday morning because of a bomb threat, the Canon-McMillan School District confirmed.

Officials said a phone call was made to the high school that indicated there was a bomb in the building.

The building was evacuated, police were called and everyone is safe, the district said.

High school students are being relocated to Big Mac Stadium while the high school building is thoroughly inspected by police and fire units, according to a message sent to parents.

School officials are asking that parents do not attempt to come to the stadium.

On Tuesday night, a Canon-McMillan school board meeting became heated over mask wearing in schools, a mandate from Gov. Tom Wolf.

lol they're gonna keep doing this forever now.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mastershakeman posted:

arent all the mormons pro vax

Lmao the leader of the church told everyone to get vaccinated and it's tearing the church apart

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

So one half of one percent of WV tested positive for covid in the past week? lmao

Local paper in the county I grew up in said over 1,000 cases per 100,000 in last week's edition, lmao

Probably technically inaccurate since it's a college town and the population effectively doubles during fall and spring semesters, but stats only use the permanent population

still pretty funny

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
The vaccine is a more contentious topic than child abuse for many Christians. Very interesting.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Half my Mormon relatives are fully on the horse paste train and even the ones who have been vaxxed are talking about how they understand why people are hesitant

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Remember that school district I posted about, where the board meeting was disrupted over mask mandate riots?

lol they're gonna keep doing this forever now.

lmao literally no holes barred unambiguous terrorism

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Just out of curiosity, has there ever been an instance of someone calling in a bomb threat to a school and it turned out there were actual bombs involved? Feels like bomb threats have just been the felony version of pulling the fire alarm to get out of a test you didn't study for.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Zurtilik posted:

The vaccine is a more contentious topic than child abuse for many Christians. Very interesting.

the bible says "spare the rod and spoil the child" yet leaves the reader to make their own decisions wrt horse paste

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

High school students are being relocated to Big Mac Stadium

lol what

edit also a 100% chance the dumb chud called from their own cell phone to phone in the threat

Apr 7, 2003

Rynn posted:

lol what

quote:

edit also a 100% chance the dumb chud called from their own cell phone to phone in the threat

absolutely lol

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I dunno if y'all have heard the good news

https://twitter.com/RossBarkan/status/1435814872026161156

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

good news getting worse slightly slower

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Rynn posted:

https://youtu.be/KTa6fWgl7us

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

ah yes, celebrating once again before we’ve even hit the peak. great news everyone

College Rockout
Jan 10, 2010

McCracAttack posted:

Just out of curiosity, has there ever been an instance of someone calling in a bomb threat to a school and it turned out there were actual bombs involved? Feels like bomb threats have just been the felony version of pulling the fire alarm to get out of a test you didn't study for.

the ira
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrow_School_bombing

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

Hood news everyone! We've flat lined and now we're only going to have 2,000* deaths a day!

*Subject to honesty and integrity of state counts.

Apr 7, 2003

quote:

At least 25 students and a few parents were protesting outside the entrance to Greater Latrobe Senior High this morning.
“I feel students have the right to choose whether they want to wear a mask or not,” said senior Spencer Bowman, who organized the protest. “I started wearing a mask in 10th grade.

“I feel I’ve wasted most of my high school career. I really just want to have a taste of normalcy before I leave.”

Nothing says normalcy like mass illness and death.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
The phrase "wasting my high school career" is hilarious to me, but I'll bet there are plenty of people in their 30s who never did anything else and actually feel that way.

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

I can’t find in OP any discussion on kids masks that are better than cloth with disney prints. what is out there?

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Well based on this high school senior’s need for a good high school career in no way influenced by chud parents I think the only option is OPEN ER UP and burn all masks in the courtyard

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

lol wtf is a high school career. what a loving loser.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Also I got the large hf-800 and its way more comfortable. The medium was pinching my nose and making me breath out of my mouth.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Salt Fish posted:

The phrase "wasting my high school career" is hilarious to me, but I'll bet there are plenty of people in their 30s who never did anything else and actually feel that way.

Uncle Rico just wanted to win the big game and meet his soul mate

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
I always check fox news for the dumb rear end headline and to skim the comments on stuff like this:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

lol owned bitch

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 361 days!

:negative:

Feste
Apr 7, 2009

overmind2000 posted:

Regarding max titers

This is from a couple pages back, so I apologize if someone already clarified this, but what does "with/without Impulse" here mean? Is that just phrasing meaning if they got the booster??

Planning to wave this graph around to the x2 vax people in my life to get them to max titer.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

yes ha ha YES

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

When enough times passe:s people should pretend the chip they were injected with is malfunctioning,
and drinking bleach will kill the chip.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

pray for me and my family

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

everyone calm down, it's ok. sometimes people get the vaccine and still die of covid

GenJoe
Sep 15, 2010

Rehabilitated?

That's just a bullshit word.

Feste posted:

This is from a couple pages back, so I apologize if someone already clarified this, but what does "with/without Impulse" here mean? Is that just phrasing meaning if they got the booster??

Planning to wave this graph around to the x2 vax people in my life to get them to max titer.

impulse is booster, yeah.

this graph isn't adjusted by population though, right? so you're running into the base rate issue where there's a small % of people who are boosted, so they're making up only a small % of hospitalizations amongst the total pop. this is just the reverse of the HALF OF PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL ARE VACCINATED headlines we've been seeing

mystes
May 31, 2006

if you're vaccinated are you allowed to die "of covid" rather than "with covid"?

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019

My 4 year old posted:

Against my morals and everything I hold dear I have decided to eat the broccoli my parents cooked. I will never forgive this transgression.

Update: It wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Lol this is perfect.