Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Only Lana is directing this one, Lilly had other stuff going on so she declined to participate apparently

ah, gotcha. that's fine, though, i'm sure lana can do it on her own. all they really need to do is make it fun, visually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

ah, gotcha. that's fine, though, i'm sure lana can do it on her own. all they really need to do is make it fun, visually.

Oh yeah I’m sure she’ll do a great job and it’s not like there’s bad blood or anything, Lilly gave her blessing on the project. It already looks like it’ll be cool visually and they’re really good at that anyway so no worries there

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

speed racer ftw

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I’ve been watching the Budd Boetticher westerns on Criterion Channel. First time watching Randolph Scott in action and they’ve all been good so far. Lee Marvin does a good job in 7 Men From Now, and I wasn’t expecting Paladin himself Richard Boone to play the villain in The Tall T. Although I thought Decision at Sundown was a bit weak, but the ending was interesting

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the extreme genuine sincerity of Speed Racer and Paddington 2 pulled me and a lot of other fyads back from the brink of prodomal schizophrenia. i owe those films my life

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

the extreme genuine sincerity of Speed Racer and Paddington 2 pulled me and a lot of other fyads back from the brink of prodomal schizophrenia. i owe those films my life

lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I need to watch paddington 2, all I remember is Kojima tweeting about it for a full year

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
hideo kojima is stone cold retarded. full on mr. FULL blown mr. its in the data. TWO standard deviations below the mean folks

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Anyone listen to cum town lately.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pewdiepie posted:

ive been listening to sturgill simpson

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/tristanacooper/status/1435300754043154439?s=21

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Pewdiepie posted:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand cumdtown.The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the leftist politics thread postedby radicalized 45 year old somethingawful yospossers, most of the jokes will go over a typical lister's head. There's also CoomerVillagers's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his monologues-his personal philosophy draws heavily from NPR, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike cum town truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Tom Cumbs's communist catchphrase "To each according to his cum," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hilary Clinton's epic "It Takes a Villlage." I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Charles "The CHarles Mingus of Cum" Cumgis's genius wit unfolds itself on their Youtube Red premium account. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a cumtown tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I watched the Matrix sequels on 4k bluray earlier this year and they're still fun but completely nonsensical. I noticed in the first one that nobody in these films ever actually answers the most basic questions, instead replying with increasingly deranged non sequiturs. It's extremely hard not to notice this once you've realised it and it's in basically every scene.

This probably peaks in the incomprehensible scene where the Meronvingian is asked if he knows where someone is and responds with a five minute speech about how he baked a magic cake that gives you diarrhoea.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I watched the Matrix sequels on 4k bluray earlier this year and they're still fun but completely nonsensical. I noticed in the first one that nobody in these films ever actually answers the most basic questions, instead replying with increasingly deranged non sequiturs. This probably peaks in the incomprehensible scene where the Meronvingian is asked if he knows where someone is and responds with a five minute speech about how he baked a magic cake that gives you diarrhoea

thats cool tho

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

elf help book posted:

thats cool tho
it's not a complaint... or is it?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

scary ghost dog posted:

wachowskis dont have a perfect track record but speed racer is my favorite movie

Hell yea

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It makes you cum super hard not poo poo yourself. That’s why he’s eating her pussy in the bathroom stall later leading to Monica belluci betraying him and smooching neo . Jesus.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand cumdtown.The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the leftist politics thread postedby radicalized 45 year old somethingawful yospossers, most of the jokes will go over a typical lister's head. There's also CoomerVillagers's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his monologues-his personal philosophy draws heavily from NPR, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike cum town truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Tom Cumbs's communist catchphrase "To each according to his cum," which itself is a cryptic reference to Hilary Clinton's epic "It Takes a Villlage." I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Charles "The CHarles Mingus of Cum" Cumgis's genius wit unfolds itself on their Youtube Red premium account. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have a cumtown tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

lmfao

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

It makes you cum super hard not poo poo yourself. That’s why he’s eating her pussy in the bathroom stall later leading to Monica belluci betraying him and smooching neo . Jesus.

that guy thinks women poop out of their vaginas and he thinks the merovingian eats poop too.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

that guy thinks women poop out of their vaginas and he thinks the merovingian eats poop too.

That's why the cake she ate was brown.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

dumb kid: Monica Belluci is making weir d sounds like shes getting hurt. Merovingian did something to her?
smark kid: No stupid, it’s diarrhea. Pay attention.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

they took the cumhard cake scene and made it into an entire series on netflix. when is tarted this post i remembered the name of the series but now i can only think of it as Cumhard Cake.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

dumb kid: Monica Belluci is making weir d sounds like shes getting hurt. Merovingian did something to her?
smark kid: No stupid, it’s diarrhea. Pay attention.

No it's a blonde woman who Monica witnesses getting her box eaten which makes her kiss Neo in the sexy way to make trinity jealous and give them the key maker.

it's super simple stuff

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

No it's a blonde woman who Monica witnesses getting her box eaten which makes her kiss Neo in the sexy way to make trinity jealous and give them the key maker.

it's super simple stuff

You'd have to be a complete dumbass to eat a box unless it was made out of sometghing that tastes good like chocolate or gingerbread.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

it's super simple stuff

:tipshat:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

larry is right, everyone. this is clearly the runs.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

do they discuss the cumhard cake on cum town?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

That's exactly my point. Exactly. Because you have to wonder: how do the machines know what pussy tasted like? Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe what I think pussy tasted like actually tasted like chocolate, or ginger bread.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

scary ghost dog posted:

ive been listening to sturgill simpson

"Sing Along" slaps but it's the only song of his i know. ought to change that at some point, though iirc the rest of his stuff is much different?

EmmyOk posted:

Big O ftw. Its' animated by the studio that did animated batman im pretty sure.

also the police chief dragging Dorothy away and she makes a nose like a dragged filling cabinet is a top shelf joke

Sunrise, yeah, tho i looked it up and WB outsourced the animation to a bunch of studios across the world including them and TMS. also Dorothy owns, playing a beautiful piano sonata solely to wake Roger up ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at a bunch of stuff. speed racer ftw

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

symbolic posted:

"Sing Along" slaps but it's the only song of his i know. ought to change that at some point, though iirc the rest of his stuff is much different?

Sunrise, yeah, tho i looked it up and WB outsourced the animation to a bunch of studios across the world including them and TMS. also Dorothy owns, playing a beautiful piano sonata solely to wake Roger up ftw

the album Sing Along is from (sound & fury) got a super weird netflix animated movie. check it out its ftw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qX02AW48bM

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1435965947685212163

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

larry is right, everyone. this is clearly the runs.

It is. He eats poop because he's French.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
Let's get some letterboxd profile links ITT

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
watched possessor recently and it owns, visually much so

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
finsished cobwoby bepboobp. im, the last 90s kid to have watched it. watching king gainer

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fungah! posted:

lmfao at a bunch of stuff. speed racer ftw