Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

endlessmonotony posted:

Harris will take over once COVID is over. Hillary will be VP.

Also the White House has been hollowed out and is just a zoo with various lizards now. Not as a part of a conspiracy or anything, it's just a decoy while the real operations are at an undisclosed location for safety.

Pro post/av combo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im leaning towards it's real but also that sticking the residency diploma up on the fridge like that instead of framing it (or keeping it in its envelope if you can't be bothered to frame it) is really weird

the professional association certificate on the other hand looks like cheap crap, the kind of thing i'd treat like the EIT certificate i got when i passed the FE exam where it's been sitting in a pile of papers at my parents house ever since

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

endlessmonotony posted:

Also the White House has been hollowed out and is just a zoo with various lizards now. Not as a part of a conspiracy or anything, it's just a decoy while the real operations are at an undisclosed location for safety.

If this is on the tour route I'm in.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

endlessmonotony posted:

Someone did find an exact match for that signature.

Of course it's calling into question "how lazy was the person forced to make hundreds of these" to which the answer is "very", so there's nothing conclusive to be said, only proof it could easily be faked.

those kind of cheap certificates that aren't diplomas are always printed off in bulk with something like the ms word equivalent of mail merge and the signature is part of the printout, it isn't signed or autopenned separately like a college diploma would be

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Today was a good day

I went to the doc for the first time since the pandemic started.

Got to wear my new respirator outside

Being stuck at home for a year with Nintendo Ring Fit Adventure has lowered my blood pressure to the lowest point it’s been in 15 years. It’s the only exercise that I’ve been able to stick with for more than a month

The doc is even reducing my blood pressure medication dosage because he says my bp is at ideal levels

Got the flu shot and TDAP

I haven’t lost weight but I’ve slimmed down enough that I can wear old slimmer shirts

Also I found out Madjackal wasn’t a doctor LOL

Today was a good day

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Steve Yun posted:

Today was a good day

Being stuck at home for a year with Nintendo Ring Fit Adventure has lowered my blood pressure to the lowest point it’s been in 15 years. It’s the only exercise that I’ve been able to stick with for more than a month

The doc is even reducing my blood pressure medication dosage because he says my bp is at ideal levels

I haven’t lost weight but I’ve slimmed down enough that I can wear old slimmer shirts

Today was a good day

Ayyyy big ups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA_P8DREazc

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
hot

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Steve Yun posted:

Today was a good day

Today was a good day

what a cool mask

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
Also me: poisoning my brain by reading this thread for covid news 24/7

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

lol

https://twitter.com/guardianaus/status/1436245911622103058?s=21

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Awesome mask, dude!

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

RIP Aussies, thought of being free of worms and died.

FrancisFukyomama
Feb 4, 2019

so how big of a deal is Biden’s new exec order? it sounds pretty huge but I kinda wonder what took so long if he had this authority this whole time. is the scotus just gonna kill it or something

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

FrancisFukyomama posted:

so how big of a deal is Biden’s new exec order? it sounds pretty huge but I kinda wonder what took so long if he had this authority this whole time. is the scotus just gonna kill it or something

yes, the courts will strike it all down

it's perfomrative just like abortion was for republicans: to raise money but keep the issue

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

FrancisFukyomama posted:

SCOTUS will kill it and they'll give up once again, and we are far enough along now that they can go in to 2022 campaign mode and tell us all that if we for more Dems that they'll totally do the working class a solid. Pinky swear.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Actually they traded vaccine mandates for abortions, that is how politics works

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the supreme court already said the eviction moratorium was unconstitutional, so i'm not sure they're gonna be happy with a universal health check in order to work in like a third of the total economy. they'll probably allow the direct federal employees mandate, but not for the contractors and subcontractors.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

empty whippet box posted:

as someone with multiple diplomas i can assure you guys that it's totally normal for them to be printed on plain white computer paper

Same lmao

one of the forum's best threads delivers yet again

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I got worried for a minute about whether Biden doing this might set an immediate precedent for too much power when a Republican gets back in and then I remembered nothing matters in law and it's all made up as they go along anyway so whatever. Madison DeSantis is gonna make prayer at work mandatory regardless of what Biden does.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I missed the dirty fridge posting!

I don't even know where my degree is so :shrug:

Zurtilik fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Sep 10, 2021

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Zurtilik posted:

I missed the dirty fridge posting!

Also I don't even know where my degree is so :shrug:

My degree is still in the carton they shipped it in.

genericnick fucked around with this message at 11:36 on Sep 10, 2021

mystes
May 31, 2006

I have no idea if Madjackal is or is not a doctor but lol at PFC deciding he knows more about medicine than doctors because he works as a computer toucher for a company that makes medical related software and saying Madjackal isn't a doctor because he won't give him his id number to doxx him by abusing his access to some database if doctors' personal information.

Isentropy
Dec 12, 2010

One of the major studies for "proving" ivermectin works (preprint of course) loving owns btw:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin-as-covid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns

The Guardian posted:

The authors claimed they conducted the study between the 8th of June and 20th of September 2020, however most of the patients who died were admitted into hospital and died before the 8th

The main error is that at least 79 of the patient records are obvious clones of other records

the first scientific study to use :ghost: and clones

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Zurtilik posted:

I got worried for a minute about whether Biden doing this might set an immediate precedent for too much power when a Republican gets back in and then I remembered nothing matters in law and it's all made up as they go along anyway so whatever. Madison DeSantis is gonna make prayer at work mandatory regardless of what Biden does.

this is why it's such a stupid rebuttal for people to say "the Democrats shouldn't pack the courts [or kill the filibuster, or any other decorum-breaking precedent], because what if the Republicans get back in power and THEY pack the courts???"

in the first place, if the Democrats actually did pack the courts to ensure that they got to enact their agenda, that just decreases the chances of this scenario happening where the Republicans get back into power, because voters will want to vote for the party that did something to help them

more importantly, the Republicans wouldn't restrain themselves from packing the courts just because the Democrats refused to do it on their watch

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

mystes posted:

I have no idea if Madjackal is or is not a doctor but lol at PFC deciding he knows more about medicine than doctors because he works as a computer toucher for a company that makes medical related software and saying Madjackal isn't a doctor because he won't give him his id number to doxx him by abusing his access to some database if doctors' personal information.

yeah lol it's great

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
every single day is better than grover house. it's the age of content everyone, we really should be enjoying it more

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

tremendous content, wow, ty

there are lots of ways to get people vaccinated, but America speaks the language of violence, so that’s what we’ll use, one way or another

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
he could have walked away from the computer at any time. just stopped posting

instead he let himself be goaded into trying to dare people into betting that he was a real doctor, and then tried to prove it anyway even if nobody took him up on the deal

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Here we go.

https://twitter.com/asheville/status/1436273539892629507?s=21

County west of asheville.

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

We broke up when she moved to California then she came back in February of 2020 and we went to a cat movie festival then I took a picture of a crow and labeled it “corvid 19” then she kissed me then we never really hung out again because I worked at a school and she had rotations at a nursing home so it was never safe to hang out.

Do Not Post

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

haywood javentme

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I wonder if all you bloodlust goon parents who are frothing in rage for kid vaxx so you can go back to brunch will feel different when the reason for delay from the FDA finally comes out. I'm seeing a lot of side effects to vaxx in people under 25. I'm anecdotally confident the issues are a huge amount of adverse events from the vaxx the younger you are and it's going to be a bloodbath if they approve it.

Can't mandate masks though, that'd be just awful for the kids.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

In not reading what looks to be over 1k posts about madjackal, did I miss anything important

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Lol. Lmao

Whether mad jackal is a doctor or not no longer matters, since the thread has decided he isn’t. I have too, because he sucks and its hilarious.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
hey so it turns out 88% of nurses are vaccinated or plan to get vaccinated

https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/hospitals/survey-nurses-largely-board-covid-19-vaccines-but-want-more-info-boosters-long-term

so the antivax nurses are a smaller, noisier subset than we were led to believe

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

HiHo ChiRho posted:

In not reading what looks to be over 1k posts about madjackal, did I miss anything important

Dr Jackal turned into Mr Hyde

fridges and magnets were involved

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Steve Yun posted:

Today was a good day

Wait what? Sorry I just woke up and there are more than a thousand new posts, did I miss something?

But congrats on the other stuff!

edit: holy poo poo hahahaha

Greg Legg fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Sep 10, 2021

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Steve Yun posted:

Today was a good day

Today was a good day

That mask owns.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Lawman 0 posted:

That mask owns.

Needs more skulls imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005