Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
Blaming my newfound STD on covid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

hell yeah wearing this to work tomorrow

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Loucks posted:

Is there something relevant I don’t know about this pop star, or are you just a gbs-grade misogynist?

She’s has millions of followers and is spreading misinformation that will directly kill people. She’s also astripper turned rapper and shouldn’t be giving out vaccine advice or commentary.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tasty_MINAJ/status/1437533586798829584

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 360 days!
Team Cardi B 4eva

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Casey Finnigan posted:

I mean after the vaccines came out and the alpha wave started to subside I was feeling kind of optimistic about the efficacy of the vaccines and everything. I feel like a lot of people concluded the pandemic was over during that time

Meanwhile we in the southern hemisphere were yelling "winter is coming" and no one listened.

The cold weather is just ending here again and we have all time record high numbers despite strict lockdown. Good luck.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Glumwheels posted:

Yeah she knows about loose things for sure.

Glumwheels posted:

She’s also astripper turned rapper

the anti-sex worker leftist has logged on

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Nicki Minaj is a dumbass but don't post misogynistic garbage in cspam, thanks

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Jon Irenicus posted:

Traditional Chud Medicine

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

McNugget Buddy posted:

I'm going back through Twitter and it apparently started here:

https://twitter.com/MundipharmaTalk/status/1247391298434129922

https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/status/1348340326709256195

Chuds are missing the "gargle" part.

Whoops!

wonder if gabagool helps

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Glumwheels posted:

Yeah she knows about loose things for sure.

Thanks for chiming in dad, got any hot takes about other female celebrities?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Glumwheels posted:

She’s also astripper turned rapper

This has nothing to do with any of the rest of it

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

I’m trying to use ones from past 24 hours in each round up

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Megan the stallion either has or is close to finishing a degree in healthcare management so she's a real 50/50.

Lenin Stimpy
Sep 9, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im not gonna get my booster vaccine because nicki minaj's cousin's friend in trinidad got it and his balls exploded and then it made his fiance leave him

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

This has nothing to do with any of the rest of it

I think it does since she has zero qualifications to be discussing it and has now done a more damaging job than that Harvard idiot because at least he doesn’t have 160 million impressionable followers.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Lenin Stimpy posted:

im not gonna get my booster vaccine because nicki minaj's cousin's friend in trinidad got it and his balls exploded and then it made his fiance leave him

it was so bad Nintendo told him to work from home

Iverron
May 13, 2012

today’s looking like a big day on BNO/newsnodes and no Florida update yet

TN is hosed

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

i call her yung nicki chim-i-ney

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I wonder if her implied body count will be higher or lower than LeBron's.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

mod sassinator posted:

lmao when in doubt just drink everything in the first aid kit

eviltastic
Feb 8, 2004

Fan of Britches

McNugget Buddy posted:

I'm going back through Twitter and it apparently started here:

bioresearchcommunications.com? sounds legit, let's have a look at the first article listed for the current issue. It's about homeopathic remedies for chronic ear infections.

Remedial Effects of Homeopathic Medicine in Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media-Related Complications posted:

In many cases, treating CSOM with antibiotics generates fears of resistance. Unlike conventional antibiotics, homeopathic remedies are mostly free from side effects. Therefore, this study was performed to evaluate the effects of homeopathic medicines to treat CSOM patients. A total of 90 subjects were included in this study; among them, 60 were suffering from CSOM, and 30 were healthy controls. The CSOM patients were randomly assigned for the daily administration of homeopathic medicines such as tellurium metallicum in 6C potency (n=17), mercurius solubilis in 200C potency (n=13), and calcarea sulphurica in 30C potency (n=10) for 8 weeks.
Treatment for 8 weeks with all three homeopathic medicines significantly reduced (p<0.05) hearing thresholds of the patients at all the frequencies. This result demonstrated dramatic improvement in patients’ hearing by the homeopathic medicines. This study, therefore, provides conclusive evidence that homeopathic medicines prevent ear suppuration in CSOM patients as well as heal perforated membrane, and improve hearing.

lol

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

cant believe twitter allows chuds to spread misinformation like this

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Glumwheels posted:

I think it does since she has zero qualifications to be discussing it and has now done a more damaging job than that Harvard idiot because at least he doesn’t have 160 million impressionable followers.

No, it doesn't. Including it is just ad hominem. If she doesn't have medical training/education you can just say that instead of "she's a stripper turned rapper"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the best meltdowns always come with an otherwise legendary poster puts out a real stinker that is also extremely funny to talk about, should be interesting

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
someone get minaj on the joe rogan show stat, I am down with just killing stupid people now who cares lmao

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Koirhor posted:

someone get minaj on the joe rogan show stat, I am down with just killing stupid people now who cares lmao

which Kolob do you prefer, the 74941 or 74760

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Glumwheels posted:

This would still be true if she was never a stripper. It would be true if she was an accountant turned rapper who had spent her entire life a virgin. The issue isn't the stripping or the rapping.

If you admit you made a mistake and accidentally said something misogynistic everyone will drop it. Don't double down.

WorldsStongestNerd fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Sep 13, 2021

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Epic High Five posted:

which Kolob do you prefer, the 74941 or 74760

neither of them seem any good, just use a voron or tayga or p16

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Glumwheels posted:

She’s has millions of followers and is spreading misinformation that will directly kill people. She’s also astripper turned rapper and shouldn’t be giving out vaccine advice or commentary.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Tasty_MINAJ/status/1437533586798829584

Oh ok so you’re just another misogynist. We have a forum for people like you where they love slurs and misogyny. Consider posting there.

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

lollll nicki noooo

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

If true, her cousins friend got an std and blamed it on covid. The fiance/ex-fiance figured that out and called things off.

That's a funny take from her tho

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

WAP was like a million times better than anaconda

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I’m a stripping rapper turned poster

Teenage Riot
May 25, 2010

Somehow I never knew Nicki Minaj was once a stripper until this very moment. I still knew to not take her advice on the subject of antivaxx tho. Strange!!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Crazypoops posted:

WAP was like a million times better than anaconda

not if your ben shapiro

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

lol, I've already got a much cooler/better job (*mostly) lined up.
lol. lmao.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1437541509319077891?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I’m a stripping rapper turned poster

Is Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud your stripper rapper name