Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shard posted:

Japan's corporations are run by literal dinosaurs who somehow think the PC will allow people to steal likenesses and use them to make money. As opposed to noted non-computer platform the PS4 and PS5

Apparently this particular talent agency even blacked out pictures of their own talent in digital copies of press kits (obviously they were present in the physical copies) because ?????????????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UkheE56-fA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

At last i’m finishing Horizon. gently caress Ted Faro good lord, what a hateable guy.

Combat in this game sucks also! Enjoyed the story though

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

At last i’m finishing Horizon. gently caress Ted Faro good lord, what a hateable guy.

what the

use your tools

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Alaois posted:

what the

use your tools

I will not! I will only use the weird Arrow shotgun machine and the Banuk weapons that shoot elemental balls.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

I will not! I will only use the weird Arrow shotgun machine and the Banuk weapons that shoot elemental balls.

i didn't know darksydephil posted here that's wild

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
i wanna be a hot but deadly green alien lady

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"the combat of horizon zero dawn is bad but the story is good" is a troll bridge too far my friend

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

El Generico posted:

i wanna be a hot but deadly green alien lady

whats stopping you

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

i'm gonna shoulder to shoulder with you on this one

I did my Steam replay of Horizon a couple months ago and remembered my biggest issue with it the first time around: The depth of the combat is really cool until you get like 30% into the game and the introduction of glinthawks means not only are you suddenly fighting three times as often, but every time you fight it raises enough of a ruckus that all of the nearby robots decide to come have a house party with you, and suddenly the combat goes from interesting to just super tedious

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

That DICK! posted:

"the combat of horizon zero dawn is bad but the story is good" is a troll bridge too far my friend

Combat is bad story is good for videogames.

I side with Ted now because of this post. I’m jokerpilled zero dawn

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Eat My Fuc posted:

Combat is bad story is good for videogames.

I side with Ted now because of this post. I’m jokerpilled zero dawn

gently caress Ted and gently caress Ted apologists!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Coming in with an opposite extreme, video game story is poo poo, I’d watch a movie if I wanted to not play a game

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

I really liked the world of Horizon because it was post-post-apocalypse and I thought that was cool. Really liked the techno-bronze age Aztec empire setting, it was a lot more interesting to me than learning about how we got owned by Skynet.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

lmao the rattler is literally only good against human enemies no wonder you were having a hard time

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

and honestly the elemental traps work wonders on the battlefield. Take a few minutes to prep your arena before you go loud. There's nothing more satisfying than loving up giant robots by tripping them.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

The best pet of Horizon was collecting the power suit that just made you invincible.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I hate working 13 hour days. Day 2 of a 3 week shift ugghhhhh

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

The rattler destroys boss enemies if you freeze them. for human enemies i just did bow headshots and one shotted every human.

my games to finish list is down to persona strikers and yakuza 7

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Currently I am playing Skyward Sword and Predator: Hunting Grounds. Hunting Grounds is not a game you beat and Zelda is fun generally speaking but a lot of the game is a robot telling you to point a sword in a direction and go find a thing, 5x a level

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Zelda games have never really worked their way into my heart enough that I would go to the trouble of beating them. I really respect the work and artistry though.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
gently caress Ted Faro.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

CobiWann posted:

gently caress Ted Faro.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!
There was a magnitude 6 earthquake here about 2 hours ago. Felt across Victoria, and parts of NSW and the ACT.

I haven’t seen any injuries reported, but there has been some structural damage (not at my place, thankfully).

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Hopefully it was a nice day and everyone got to enjoy a cool breeze.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

coconono posted:

Zelda games have never really worked their way into my heart enough that I would go to the trouble of beating them. I really respect the work and artistry though.
I never played more than an hour or 2 of a zelda until botw, which i played obsessively for like 3 weeks straight

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Just beat FFIV for the first time after starting it as a child like twenty-five years ago. I peaced out after like Palom and Porom petrified themselves, poo poo was too dark for me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

Just beat FFIV for the first time after starting it as a child like twenty-five years ago. I peaced out after like Palom and Porom petrified themselves, poo poo was too dark for me.

I beat that game back when it was called Final Fantasy 2

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

I beat that game back when it was called Final Fantasy 2

I miss the item duplication cheat/glitch from the SNES version. Nothing like throwing 99 Excaliburs at the final boss to simplify things.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

He was pretty straightforward once I figured it out. I would have liked a bunch of Excaliburs to kill all the Behemoths on the way, goddamn

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Captain Magic posted:

He was pretty straightforward once I figured it out. I would have liked a bunch of Excaliburs to kill all the Behemoths on the way, goddamn

I spent like a week going through the entire final dungeon to get to him just to warp out and do it all again until everyone was level 99

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Shard posted:

I spent like a week going through the entire final dungeon to get to him just to warp out and do it all again until everyone was level 99

You too?

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

The days before cheat engine

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

so i was looking at tickets for an upcoming concert, and i always try to get an aisle seat. had a panic attack in the middle of an event once and trying to scoot by people while shaking like a dog making GBS threads peach seeds is not a fun time. my personal bubble has also expanded as I've gotten older and i like some space.

ticketmaster is upcharging aisle seats. i don't know how long they've been doing that but they can eat my entire dick. i'd rather pay out the nose on the secondary market than give them a dime.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

FRED ARMISEN CRANKY KONG????????

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Cranked my kong this morning, felt great

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Watched this movie <<All About Lily Chou-Chou>> it's in my brain now. Something special there

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

When they cussed in the DK rap I was taken aback.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

growing up in an insanely religious family like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
they did poor lanky dirty in that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugcxQYJGjs