Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'd rather listen to the CDC than F.D.D.A
So we could get drunk and have shots of mRNA all day
It don't matter if you're symptomatic baby
We gotta Open Biden tonight
These boosters aren't immunizing you right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Taint Reeves looks exactly like a woman I used to work with, lmao

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
The Springfield metropolitan area, also known as Greater Springfield, is a region that is socio-economically and culturally tied to the City of Springfield, Massachusetts. The U.S. Office of Management and Budget defines the Springfield, MA Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) as consisting of three counties in Western Massachusetts.

2020 Census: 699,162

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
The Tate Reaper

MS can start reporting deaths as "tates reaped"

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Durf posted:

Ontario just mandated proof of vaccination to eat indoors

Enjoyed a lovely afternoon pint while watching people being turned away, one of which was forced to eat on the patio in the rain after complaining about 'some punk 18 year old at mcdonalds asking for my papers!!!'

thanked the waitress and wished her luck dealing with the evening rush

Why were you inside at a bar.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Covid in the puget sound region: it's over baybee

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Also I thought it was the FDA meeting today not the CDC what gives.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kreeblah posted:

Next up for the big-brained Dems:

"We have all these kids who have been orphaned that we need to house, and our small business tyrants are screaming about having to pay more than minimum wage. Maybe we could kill two birds with one stone. Create houses for orphans who work? But what do we call them?"

Minimum Wage Orphanage

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
https://twitter.com/HelenBranswell/status/1440755594831413253?s=19

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Thoguh posted:

simple calendar mix-up, letters, dates, effective government organizations and functions?

who has time for any of that

*I have no idea

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
:siren: :siren: HOT OFF THE PRESSES :siren: :siren:

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Thoguh posted:

cdc had a meeting scheduled too: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-15/cdc-advisers-set-meeting-for-next-week-on-covid-booster-shots

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

said this before but recreational eating is the main hobby for most americans

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Thoguh posted:

It's the CDC that had a meeting today and tomorrow over boosters. FDA hasn't yet given an news yet on their decision on an approval.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I am the Joker.

https://twitter.com/HelenBranswell/status/1440782918327025665?s=19

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Thoguh posted:

Why were you inside at a bar.

i enjoy brainstorming/sketching with a pint and its nice to get out of my 600 sq foot appt occasionally

important to note i would not be comfortable doing this in the american plaguelands

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rauros posted:

said this before but recreational eating is the main hobby for most americans

It's a miracle the average American doesn't walk around in public with feed bag around their neck.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

wasn't there supposed to be an announcement today

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

The Tate Reaper

MS can start reporting deaths as "tates reaped"

lol

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

CDC telling the FDA to meet in the middle of town at high noon. this booster debate is getting settled once and for all. no one will avoid the shots

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

mod sassinator posted:

lmao i haven't sat inside or even outside a restaurant in 20 months and i don't miss it one bit. i read a story of people complaining about how apparently now all menus are QR codes you have to scan and it was just an incredulous, what? really? feeling. if i ever do go back to a restaurant it's going to feel like encino man.. just in awe at these wonders of dining establishments

paper menus transmit covid

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

lil poopendorfer posted:

:siren: :siren: HOT OFF THE PRESSES :siren: :siren:

Woo asplenia is covered so my wife doesn’t have to lie about it anymore.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Atrocious Joe posted:

wasn't there supposed to be an announcement today

no one knows lol they're making it up as they go along. the only thing that was supposed to be set in stone were boosters being rolled out september 20th--monday--and oops that didn't happen

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

whats the latest on the tradies

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/HelenBranswell/status/1440776027458793476?s=20

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
taintreaper

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

delta is like trump in the 2016 republican primary where after it breaks out ahead of the pack it reigns supreme forever. a bunch of challengers step up to the plate to try and dethrone the king but they go nowhere

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/maxonwifi/status/1440789720892534790

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Pillowpants posted:

coldrice - Feigl Ding, Grant Stern, and two other doctors I know are currently playing with this simulator

!!!

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

etalian posted:

It's a miracle the average American doesn't walk around in public with feed bag around their neck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw_1CIwwEIA

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pillowpants posted:

coldrice - Feigl Ding, Grant Stern, and two other doctors I know are currently playing with this simulator

omg

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/WGRZ/status/1440790574253047815

quote:

Western New York's largest Hospital, Erie County Medical Center, announced on Tuesday that it expects to lose 400 workers due to the mandate.

Hochul, however, stuck to her guns while visiting the Niagara power Project on Tuesday.

"To those who refuse we will find replacements.," said Hochul. "We'll be working very closely to have a multi pronged approach which I'll be announcing shortly."

Hochul, who began her service as Governor by announcing that the top down approach of the Cuomo administration was a thing of the past, gave no details on how the state plans to arrange for qualified replacement health care workers in an already tight labor market, But she said she would have more information "in a day or two".

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

etalian posted:

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/263126882785062913?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1440071941679816704?s=20

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This is your reminder that the National Guard isn't required to be vaccinated until June 2022

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender
:bang: Housemate
:ohdear: Me

:bang: God drat it, Mom!
:ohdear: Uh oh . . . what'd she do?
:bang: I just . . . here. Let me read this group text.
:bang: Blah, blah thanks for prayers, blah, blah feeling better, blah, blah realized I forgot an essential component of my protocol, and now that I've added it, it's a night and day difference.
:ohdear: Oh, gently caress. Is she . . . ?
:bang: Eating horse paste? Maybe! It's probably her not wanting to talk about her essential oils crap because she knows she'll get shut down, but who knows?!

I loving hate how many people have just decided that huffing random, unproven poo poo is better than actual medicine.

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

The funny part is that it's an empty threat because there's no one to replace them

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Kreeblah posted:

:bang: Housemate
:ohdear: Me

:bang: God drat it, Mom!
:ohdear: Uh oh . . . what'd she do?
:bang: I just . . . here. Let me read this group text.
:bang: Blah, blah thanks for prayers, blah, blah feeling better, blah, blah realized I forgot an essential component of my protocol, and now that I've added it, it's a night and day difference.
:ohdear: Oh, gently caress. Is she . . . ?
:bang: Eating horse paste? Maybe! It's probably her not wanting to talk about her essential oils crap because she knows she'll get shut down, but who knows?!

I loving hate how many people have just decided that huffing random, unproven poo poo is better than actual medicine.

it isn't random or unproven at all. it's supposed to do great thing for horses

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Lol chud governor doing more proactive covid prevention than cuomo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Glumwheels posted:

Woo asplenia is covered so my wife doesn’t have to lie about it anymore.

Thanks to HIPAA she doesn't actually have to tell them that though. Just say you are covered under that and legally they can't ask for what