Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

new season was pretty decent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
please dont bite the dog jack

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

All of that pre chapter stuff is insanely epic!!!!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

After all this training Jack's mouth is finally as strong as one of Hanayama's fingers.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Is the Dog going to bite Jack?

Please don't do that dog, Jack is filled with all sorts of chemicals, you might get sick.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Killing Bites took a weird turn once the Brute: Human showed up.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
That 30th anniversary piece by Paru is adorable

Sindai fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Oct 1, 2021

Monaghan
Dec 29, 2006

"Biting is the ultimate move!" I say, with a mouth full of metal teeth, since I completely destroyed my teeth when I've tried to bite people in fights. Oh and please ignore all the fights I lose even when I try to bite people.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

Its been 30 years and Jack still isn't aware hes a jobber, sad!

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
The Jack Effect

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
To be fair you never really know when someone new will take center stage in this comic.

Remember when Musashi was hyped up to be almost as strong as Yujiro? Then Motobe chokes him out?

Motobe

Maybe this is the year of Jack. He's gonna bite everyone. A lot of homoerotic mouth biting, I'm sure

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

awwww I like when the other manga artists do anniversary stuff for other series

e: just wish I was familiar enough to recognize who the other series are (besides the super obvious ones)

frajaq fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Oct 2, 2021

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Tokugawa bite your own drat dog

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I completely forgot that Baki went to jail by kidnapping Dubya lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It's a shame they made him look less like bush in the anime

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Jose posted:

It's a shame they made him look less like bush in the anime

they WHAT

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

they namedropped jfk but couldn't do just george bush. sad

that said he looks like bush anyway but with blonde hair.

it's a lot better than the original anime that just didn't show clinton at all and just had yujiro kidnap Some Guy

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
They're cagey about it early but Yuujiro does call him George Bush later on.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Sindai posted:

They're cagey about it early but Yuujiro does call him George Bush later on.

actually the scene i'm remembering is apparently just supposed to be the prime minister of japan, but it seems like they kind of change his design to be very generic too lol

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Hope Mr Second just gets to vibe and sometimes expropriate cruise ships forevermore

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i like how yujiro wants the secret service guy to take him to the second and then that's never followed up on

and the second is supposed to be under surveillance as One Of The Strongest Dudes and never comes back

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Aurora posted:

i like how yujiro wants the secret service guy to take him to the second and then that's never followed up on
I think that part exists entirely to trick the audience into falling for the KO dream fakeout.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I'd like to remind everyone that Yujiro, earths strongest creature, who made all the worlds armies submit to him

was defeated by tranq darts in the maximum tournament

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

J. Guevaru probably just gave up after being beaten by Oliva and went back to be president of his island I guess

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Collapsing Farts posted:

I'd like to remind everyone that Yujiro, earths strongest creature, who made all the worlds armies submit to him

was defeated by tranq darts in the maximum tournament

Yujiro is in a weird spot because he's hyped to hell and back but because the bar of what the other supposed "strongest people in the world closest to Yujiro" keeps escalating so does his feats. Series 1 Yujiro I don't believe actually stopped an earthquake with his hands I really think he was just that confident and he also lost in a strength contest to an unknown fighter via a doorknob struggle. As you mention he gets put down by some random pheasant hunter with a tranq dart.

Fast forward past Gaia, the giant ape, the convicts, pickles, Roach Baki, musashi, and Sukune with all the filler between and Yujiro raw tanks lightning bolts and walks through ballistic class without being cut. At this point I legitimately believe he can cause tectonic shifts with a stomp of his foot because our recent magical sumo wrestler can drive away impurities with his Shiko and the Hanma's are implied at multiple times to basically be a line of aliens.

What I'm trying to say is Baki has inconsistent powerlevels and Itagaki will just keep going higher and higher.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

sounds pretty consistent to me

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Not so much a power ceiling as a power elevator

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
this may be one of the dumbest shows I've ever watched but it's dumb in all the best ways. loving pacman.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
mastiffs are assholes. BITE THAT DOG

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
low key best anime

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Collapsing Farts posted:

Maybe this is the year of Jack. He's gonna bite everyone. A lot of homoerotic mouth biting, I'm sure

Notice that this follows the emphasis that everyone is a woman to Yujirou.

Jack is going to bite his dick off.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

new chapter

does... jack know that if he's able to get someone in a rear naked choke like that, he can win a fight

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Eight-Six posted:

new chapter

does... jack know that if he's able to get someone in a rear naked choke like that, he can win a fight

Pretty sure thats the point of what Jack did, so he does NOT have to bite a Good Dog

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

He's about to bite right through that dog.

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

AtomikKrab posted:

Pretty sure thats the point of what Jack did, so he does NOT have to bite a Good Dog

ok but, i want to see this:

SyntheticPolygon posted:

He's about to bite right through that dog.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I feel like every fight with Jack is going to be quite... gory now.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

"now"

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This is a level beyond jobbing. I call this "Jobbing 2". And... This... Is... To... Go... Even Further Beyond!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

How did Shibukawa heal his achilles tendon again?