Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

no SNL no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BBQd63vGqw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Wow. SNL is bad.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Couldn't make it through that video if you paid me. Woooof

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

What even is the joke? What am I seeing here?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Joke? SNL hasn't had jokes since the Nineties

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Wow. SNL is bad.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Getting away from the godawful SNL video, the new title of this thread makes me thankful I live in a world-famous port city with easy access to fresh sea food.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Is that Kim loving Kardashian? :barf:

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

Extremely satisfying, a+ would puzzle again

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
I'm glad it's a clockwise Costco.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Wait wut?

Is it based on where the entrance is? I always follow the right hand wall because it leaves the frozen stuff now at the end of a shop. Is this wrong does Costco change regionally that way?

silence_kit
Jul 14, 2011

by the sex ghost
Costcos in the Southern Hemisphere go counter-clockwise.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Soul Dentist posted:

Wait wut?

Is it based on where the entrance is? I always follow the right hand wall because it leaves the frozen stuff now at the end of a shop. Is this wrong does Costco change regionally that way?

like all 4 costcos in the seattle area are layed out in different configs. I'm not sure if its because we're their home turf so they experiment or what but any time I don't go to my normal one I feel like a lost puppy

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Soul Dentist posted:

Wait wut?

Usually the Costco entrances are on the corners of the buildings. When you go inside, do you turn left or right? That will determine clockwise or counter clockwise. It's usually just determined by the layout of the shopping center they're going into.

My new Costco is a counter-clockwise but the old one was clockwise (with an outdoor food court!)

yoloer420
May 19, 2006

FCKGW posted:

Usually the Costco entrances are on the corners of the buildings. When you go inside, do you turn left or right? That will determine clockwise or counter clockwise. It's usually just determined by the layout of the shopping center they're going into.

My new Costco is a counter-clockwise but the old one was clockwise (with an outdoor food court!)

Left to electronics, right to candy. A conundrum!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The Reno Costco is the worst because the entrance is on the left but the carts are on the right so you get a cart and have to navigate through the stream of fully laden exiting carts to get to the entrance.

toplitzin
Jun 13, 2003

Same in Durham.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

like all 4 costcos in the seattle area are layed out in different configs. I'm not sure if its because we're their home turf so they experiment or what but any time I don't go to my normal one I feel like a lost puppy

Tukwila is hosed

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Does Costco have any full size candy bar bulk packs?

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Sometimes

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Christmas blocks are already up though so your probably out of luck

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Tukwila is hosed

LOL I was thinking about how jacked up Tukwila is compared to every other Costco. Whole back wall of frozen stuff smashed between the bakery and butcher. And that weird extra middle row of shelves.

They do seem to literally have every item Costco carry tho including the restaurant sized packs of meat.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

bird with big dick posted:

I just bought 4 cases the other day that were on sale for Halloween. They also sell them regularly at the Costco Business Centers if you have one of those nearby.

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Disappointing trip to church this weekend. No sweatshirts, no cold brew in cans, and no peppermint bark ice cream bars. We did grab some crispy wings and grillo's pickles and a few other things, so not a complete waste of a trip.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Spinz posted:

You guys can have your peppermint toothpaste ice cream

I'll eat the pumpkin pie

you can have your pumpkin pie

it tastes like pumpkin pie

which is to say rear end

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

StormDrain posted:

Puzz acquired!

waldo sleeping on the curved love seat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*hans moleman voice*

Mine goes counterclockwise.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

bird with big dick posted:

Mine had shitloads next to the halloween candy.

They got me, I upgraded to the executive membership.

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

mds2 posted:

They got me, I upgraded to the executive membership.

If you spend at least $3000/year there then you'll get your extra $60 back. Or $1500/year if you factor in the 2% cash back from the credit card too.

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

SamDabbers posted:

If you spend at least $3000/year there then you'll get your extra $60 back. Or $1500/year if you factor in the 2% cash back from the credit card too.

Aka an average of $250 a month.

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit
https://slickdeals.net/f/15326305-costco-members-men-s-kirkland-or-chaps-jeans-5-for-25-or-10-for-39-90-free-s-h#commentsBox

Deal alert, buy five items of Costco.com clothing (underwear and socks and a few other things excluded) and get $25 off, 10 items gets $60 off.

Five pairs of Kirkland jeans for $25 shipped. Sure, they're boxy dad jeans, but they're really well made.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

stellers bae posted:

https://slickdeals.net/f/15326305-costco-members-men-s-kirkland-or-chaps-jeans-5-for-25-or-10-for-39-90-free-s-h#commentsBox

Deal alert, buy five items of Costco.com clothing (underwear and socks and a few other things excluded) and get $25 off, 10 items gets $60 off.

Five pairs of Kirkland jeans for $25 shipped. Sure, they're boxy dad jeans, but they're really well made.

:siren: the Kirkland Unisex Logo Sweatshirt is included in this sale :siren:

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

Cockblocktopus posted:

Bastards. I already bought that without the deal.

In case anyone doesn't know, the "Signature" part of the logo is embroidered in red thread. It looks sick!

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit

Cockblocktopus posted:

You have to go elsewhere to get a good deal on the crap from the bad store that you have to pay a membership to……………Feels like I’m taking crazy pills sometimes

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's twelve days before my wife's birthday so I picked up the 12 Days of Festive Cheese box (lol). Not really all that cheap but it's a big hit so far. Picked up a box of crackers and we're set for lunch this week.

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

NO loving PUZZLE :(

stellers bae
Feb 10, 2021

by Hand Knit

epic 2012 username posted:

You have to go elsewhere to get a good deal on the crap from the bad store that you have to pay a membership to……………Feels like I’m taking crazy pills sometimes

What the gently caress are you talking about

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Like the pills that make you crazy duh

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gently caress puzzles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

epic 2012 username posted:

You definitely took at least one to write this post??