Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

someone post an announcement on next door of a block party screening of cop-lickin' street jerkers and post the results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

knuthgrush posted:

someone post an announcement on next door of a block party screening of cop-lickin' street jerkers and post the results

The Cop-Lickin' Street Jerkers is my favourite Pat the Bunny band

JackBandit posted:

Spotted a tall fit man climbing on top of a slide at the playground and standing there for 10 minutes last night. There was a short ugly man watching him. Maybe some kind of sex cult or drugs???

——————

Has anyone noticed there’s a second moon in the sky lately? It’s a little off to the side, a little irregular, smaller, and greenish.

This is from way back on page 4 or some poo poo, but I just wanted to say I appreciate this

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I usually don't call the cops on people but when the man with his junk out who was also occasionally walking up and down the street looking in car windows, obviously looking to steal poo poo, and he didn't respond to me screaming at him to GTFO or banging on his stolen shopping cart, I decided to give the police a chance.

It took the Portland police over half an hour to send a car over. The dude was still jerking it out there, though. They drove up, told him to move along, and drove off. So if you're one of these thread's street-jerkers too, come to Portland because the police DGAF and you'll get off (hah) scot-free.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Call the cops so they and the guy can jerk each other off.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

you broke my grill posted:

stay safe, my neighbors

This guy rules, give him beer, and bring his dog treats.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Catastrophe posted:

I usually don't call the cops on people but when the man with his junk out who was also occasionally walking up and down the street looking in car windows, obviously looking to steal poo poo, and he didn't respond to me screaming at him to GTFO or banging on his stolen shopping cart, I decided to give the police a chance.

It took the Portland police over half an hour to send a car over. The dude was still jerking it out there, though. They drove up, told him to move along, and drove off. So if you're one of these thread's street-jerkers too, come to Portland because the police DGAF and you'll get off (hah) scot-free.

You should have told the cops the guy was peacefully protesting police brutality and racism.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

I saw them open for the Cherry Poppin’ Daddies in 1994, although they were called the Cop-Jerkin Street Lickers back in those days.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You should have told the cops the guy was peacefully protesting police brutality and racism.

Jesus man, he's not trying to cause a murder

OGDanDogg
Sep 16, 2002
This is pretty nice.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
What’s up with the dog being dressed up like a clown lol

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

AOCs Pink Pearl posted:

What’s up with the dog being dressed up like a clown lol

Pagliacci you bitch

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

I love Frankie the fish even though that bastard about got me fired. Gluing on magnets and hanging him in my cube seemed like a good idea at the time...

Apparently someone on the 100 cube floor was a spoilsport and called my boss after he did the song just about nonstop for an hour because people could not stop touching him...

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

algebra testes posted:

Pagliacci you bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ael2ojGGUok

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
I would like to see a nextdoor post from the guy cranking his hog in the middle of the road.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

my dog died im sad posted:

I would like to see a nextdoor post from the guy cranking his hog in the middle of the road.

HogMaster69 posted:

People are so uptight these days. Used to you could pop a squat and start an impromptu jo sesh and you'd come out (lol) with a few new buds at the end. But nowadays? People call the cops! How did this neighborhood get so damned inhospitable!

I'll stop crankin' when you come and take it out my cold dead mitts!

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

A Strange Aeon posted:

Try and tell us our future's at stake
And we're gonna slam dance on your grave
Because we don't give a poo poo about tomorrow

Hey suburbia, hey suburbia, hey suburbia
We're in love with you

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Lol, thank you!!!

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

:five:

I tried hard to come up with some kinda wingnut new mexico ramshackle whiskey I dunno reference that fit but I'm just gonna say quality post.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

This thread turned into a Nextdoor post, well done everyone.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

i'm sorry, i have to ask

where is this from?

edit: wait what thread am i even in?

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Mr Interweb posted:

i'm sorry, i have to ask

where is this from?

edit: wait what thread am i even in?

it almost looks like sniperwolf? i think it might be one of those cop-lickin' street jerkers, though.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

knuthgrush posted:

it almost looks like sniperwolf? i think it might be one of those cop-lickin' street jerkers, though.

https://www.tiktok.com/@scubasteph

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

huh, very....interesting page

thanks

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

yeah, weird. does she have any good nextdoor posts?

i'm still terrified to get on nextdoor after the meth nazis and the trump compound. the only invite i received was in my mailbox allegedly from the trump compound so there can't be anything good there. plus more people knowing my name and address is just gross.

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

knuthgrush posted:

yeah, weird. does she have any good nextdoor posts?

i'm still terrified to get on nextdoor after the meth nazis and the trump compound. the only invite i received was in my mailbox allegedly from the trump compound so there can't be anything good there. plus more people knowing my name and address is just gross.

You aren't wrong to feel this way about Nextdoor, but other posters won't know your address.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
Who needs nextdoor when your unmedicated bipolar neighbor can just flag you down and rant at you for going around the corner he lives on at the speed limit because he perceives it as speeding? Oh and he casually implied murdering me somewhere in there too, should I ever hit one of his grandkids that I have literally never, ever seen in the 10 years of living in this neighborhood.

This was the first interaction I’ve ever had with him ever. I knew my wierd vibe from seeing him all these years was accurate.

OGDanDogg
Sep 16, 2002

knuthgrush posted:

plus more people knowing my name and address is just gross.

I have an olderton coworker who was afraid of Facebook and revealing info that could get his identity stolen but wanted grandkid photos. In front of him I looked him up through public government websites and found his house and mortgage info within a couple of minutes. I also told him that anybody's identity could be stolen if someone was trying, but with some healthy paranoia he will be safe because nobody will specifically target him because he's boring.

I guess he thought he was a man of mystery, because later he told me that at first he felt bad when I said he's boring, but now he's cool with it for the safeguards that provides.

He also did have a prior identity theft scare after an investment company had a hard drive burglary, so it wasn't terribly unwarranted to fear giving information to social media. Now his even more anti-social media wife constantly re-shares "do you remember when..." memes on his account.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

OGDanDogg posted:

I have an olderton coworker who was afraid of Facebook and revealing info that could get his identity stolen but wanted grandkid photos. In front of him I looked him up through public government websites and found his house and mortgage info within a couple of minutes. I also told him that anybody's identity could be stolen if someone was trying, but with some healthy paranoia he will be safe because nobody will specifically target him because he's boring.

I guess he thought he was a man of mystery, because later he told me that at first he felt bad when I said he's boring, but now he's cool with it for the safeguards that provides.

He also did have a prior identity theft scare after an investment company had a hard drive burglary, so it wasn't terribly unwarranted to fear giving information to social media. Now his even more anti-social media wife constantly re-shares "do you remember when..." memes on his account.

it's less identity theft and more actually knowing some of my neighbors. there was a meth lab behind me and that house gets raided every other month or so, a meth lab that exploded and caught part of the street on fire two blocks away, there's a trump compound (for lack of better words but the place is built up like a fort), another one with "gently caress biden" jack-o-lanterns (the kids will love it!), a couple of cops, some religious zealots, and other mixed nuts. i socialize with the safe neighbors. i'm sure a highly motivated turkey could hunt me down online as i'm no man of mystery but i try to treat them all like wasps: leave them alone so they'll leave me alone.

plus, i don't think it'd be any good for my outlook on the world as one of the other posters has alluded to.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

some neighbor posted:

Looking for a recommendation to fix an old doorbell that doesn’t ding. Thanks!

some neighbor dad posted:

But does it dong?

:dadjoke:

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
Old people are way more mysterious than you give them credit for. And most of the mysteries are: they want to have sex with you.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Catastrophe posted:

So you are less chill than the same cops who teargas peaceful protesters? Why do you care so much he stole that shopping cart? Did you try talking to him politely before threatening him with a bat?
#streetjerkersunite

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

This is a jolly rancher free neighborhood!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Traxis posted:

This can't be real.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Traxis posted:

/

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wendigee posted:

This can't be real.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
They're right about the pennies. Those people can go gently caress themselves.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I love that, it sounds like it came from a precocious kid with a great scheme to play on his neighborhood's imagined past of trick or treating glory to get higher quality candy.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DrPossum posted:

They're right about the pennies. Those people can go gently caress themselves.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Old people are way more mysterious than you give them credit for. And most of the mysteries are: they want to have sex with you.

Hot NILFs (neighbors I'd like to gently caress) in your area! Click here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
All the halloween candy has fentanyl in it this year. I read a thing on a website.