Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

nextdoor is tremendously loving unhealthy for me because every time I open it it’s either a bunch of posts about missing pets or a bunch of insane stupid boomer bullshit that raises my blood pressure a ton

bitch why are you talking about participation trophies in a thread about some dude driving on a lawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Rockman Reserve posted:

nextdoor is tremendously loving unhealthy for me

I have a solution for you:

Log off

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

So what's with all the helicopters and planes flying over?
I'm getting serious Red Dawn vibes.

New Jersey

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

BigSexy posted:

All I know about Rancho Cucamonga I learned from workaholics
drat kids today and not recognizing the place where all the trains in Looney Toons terminated.

dangerstepp
Apr 8, 2019

We Got Us A Bread posted:

The only time i've ever heard Rancho Cucamonga mentioned in any context is when the Young Bucks say that they're from there.

Are those the cosplay wrestling indie guys?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

BigSexy posted:

All I know about Rancho Cucamonga I learned from workaholics

ya gotta be fresh

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
Poop dollar!

OGDanDogg
Sep 16, 2002
Try to guess what's going on

quote:

And if you hear me say in videos several times about our $3,000 mailbox that’s what it just cost us with our retirement money to just build and we are going to protect our property from her trying to damage it and kill our animals inside of it . I’m not bragging about the cost at all , but it wasn’t cheap and we aren’t going to let her keep doing this

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

OGDanDogg posted:

Dog pee?

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

DrPossum posted:

YOU REQUIRE REMOVABLE CONTROLELRS

DUDE

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

OGDanDogg posted:

The $3000 mailbox is actually a puppy mill, with the pets inside it.

OGDanDogg
Sep 16, 2002

OGDanDogg posted:

And the reveal:

quote:

ZZZ post office : and mail carrier for redacted redacted ln in redacted. 3 cases have been filed , we still have no resolution, internal affairs and was told today by someone that News stations trying to do stories & ZZZ refused to talk about it !

3 live animals (aquatic were put in our mailbox on a very hot day by mail carrier to die )
She continues to cram & destroy packages in our new mailbox
And she withholds mail.

Now she is forwarding our packages to other city’s.. we had a package to be delivered yesterday from EBAY and you can see it below and instead of delivering our package she sends it to Atlanta! Why did they ship our eBay package to Atlanta ???

We have begged ZZZ drive & USPS to transfer her or replace her and get us another mail person .

There is so much more .. too much to post !

Also Amazon has agreed to use other companies ups & fedex to ship all of our Amazon as they are aware of the numerous complaints with the mail carrier & ZZZ post office and the Animal Cruelty and withholding of packages .

How many more of our neighbors are having issues with USPS?

Any news stations that are covering the stories , we will be willing to talk to you !

We have security cameras that are helping us too and today for legal reasons we put another note on our mailbox .

Any person that will kill 3 helpless little animals is sick …

I’ve included videos and pics ..
not of our animals / the box was marked all over it Live Animals , the live animals we got the day before a sub delivered to our door as they are supposed to and they were ok . The regular mail carrier the next day delivered 3 live (Animals aquatic) in a very hot mailbox , she marked Amazon package live animals as delivered in mailbox and security cameras captured her delivery. It was immediately reported to USPS & Amazon as that is animal cruelty !

pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

I only have the safety and urgent notifications turned on. Evidently this was urgent.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Nextdoor is a real trip and joy

https://mobile.twitter.com/bestofnextdoor/status/1451321699371151360/photo/1

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yes. You are being petty.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

"Kindness rocks"
Proceeds to be extremely unkind.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Try breaking the new rocks with your kid's rocks and the rocks that survive are the ones that stay. Kindness Rocks

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
These are my kids' Kindness Rocks, I'm sure you've seen them around the neighborhood.

And these are my Friendship Rocks. They're the rocks I throw at anyone that tries to upstage us, capiche?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

Obviously, we need to know where the cheerleader girlfriend ranks on the 1 - 10 scale before any of us could offer reasonable college advice.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

What the hell could have happened in 8th grade that is relevant to colleges?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Slimy Hog posted:

My guess would be sex crimes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CaptainSarcastic posted:

My guess would be sex crimes.

Not necessarily.

This is Nextdoor so it could definitely be race crimes.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Slimy Hog posted:

If it’s anything like my dumbass cousin - he “jokingly” threatened to rape a girl and her sister.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I agree with the Missouri statement.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Also I don't have kids and it's been about 18 years since I've taken an SAT, but aren't the new ones out of 2400, so 1500 or so wouldn't actually be like, an outstanding score?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
He's such a borderline genius that he committed an act in 8th grade that gets him knocked out of Notre Dame consideration

Real big brain energy there

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Neito posted:

Also I don't have kids and it's been about 18 years since I've taken an SAT, but aren't the new ones out of 2400, so 1500 or so wouldn't actually be like, an outstanding score?

They returned to 1600 as the max score in 2016.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Neito posted:

They went back to 1600.

But 1520 isn't borderline genius in the first place, it's a good score but that's in 98th percentile not 99.9 or anything.

(And not that test scores mean dick anyways. Mostly they mean you're good at taking tests.)

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I agree with the Missouri statement.

Having gone to school in Missouri I concur wholeheartedly.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I don't understand any of this IBM i Series class I'm taking and I get like 90%+ on all of my tests despite not knowing anything.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't understand any of this IBM i Series class I'm taking and I get like 90%+ on all of my tests despite not knowing anything.

How hard can the test be when every answer is "gently caress up your massive advantage so hard Intel and Microsoft eat your lunch"?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

AngryRobotsInc posted:

They returned to 1600 as the max score in 2016.

Did they remove the new writing section or just rejigger the scoring?

Vice President
Jul 4, 2007

I'm number two around here.

so they weren't lying about your permanent record back in middle school

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

He's borderline genius, his love of John Wayne Gacy is his personal Rio Grande

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

pile of brown posted:

Did they remove the new writing section or just rejigger the scoring?

I'm not sure how the scoring worked, but I know the essay was made optional, and recently discontinued entirely (unless it is required for the student to graduate high school).

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
Great Dane attacked our 11 month old Samoyed

https://i.imgur.com/8nqXKCl.mp4

Or, ya know, just playin'

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
this one is pretty awesome. and creepy.

Did anyone else get a Halloween gift?! Someone left me these treats! Happy Halloween!

https://i.imgur.com/bav8sHt.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:3: